PDA

View Full Version : Potty chair/seat recs for boys ...

crunchymomof3
08-18-2008, 10:14 PM
so we got a potty chair from target and it is not boy friendly .. DS just went potty on it for the first time and most of it got on the floor .. any recs on more boy friendly ones :thumbsup:

ShayneLeMaster
08-19-2008, 12:24 AM
We are waiting on our peter potty urinal :yay:

But i would strongly recomend against the cushion seats that go on the toilet, there are cases of little boys " pieces" being cut by the seam edge as they scoot forward to get down.like bad,needing stitches/surgery cases..you could google and there are some news stories on youtube ..id link but im on my blackberry..

mrsv1023
08-19-2008, 10:04 PM
I just bought the Baby Bjorn potty for ds. We haven't really used it yet but it got very good reviews. He has played on it naked and didn't complain about his stuff being smashed.

crunchymomof3
08-19-2008, 10:43 PM
We are waiting on our peter potty urinal :yay:

But i would strongly recomend against the cushion seats that go on the toilet, there are cases of little boys " pieces" being cut by the seam edge as they scoot forward to get down.like bad,needing stitches/surgery cases..you could google and there are some news stories on youtube ..id link but im on my blackberry..

oh my thanks for that info .. we will not get one of those

I just bought the Baby Bjorn potty for ds. We haven't really used it yet but it got very good reviews. He has played on it naked and didn't complain about his stuff being smashed.

i have heard those were good :thumbsup:

chels
08-23-2008, 05:36 PM

I've used this for my oldest 2 DSs, and am using it again for my third. I strongly recommend it.