PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga/NW Georgia Moms -- Where are you???

carlycurry
10-02-2008, 12:41 AM
Hi mamas! :goodvibes:

My name is Carly -- If you're familiar with the NW Georgia and Chattanooga areas -- I live in Ringgold, GA. Where do you live?

I'm wondering just how many of us live in this 20-30 mile (or so) radius around Chattanooga that use cloth diapers?? I think it would be so fun to form a meet-up group sometime and get to see other moms and babies in real life that share the love of cloth! :giggle2:

Shellyluwho
10-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi Carly, I am on Lookout Mtn:)

I am a mommy to 4, all who wore cloth diapers, and we are expecting our 5th in December. I think it would be fun to have a Mama get together.

RenderMeMama
10-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Hey mama! I am actually outside your range but I spent my middle school year in Chattanooga. I am in Woodstock, GA now.

summerie_day
10-02-2008, 06:28 PM
I think a meet up is a really good idea! Has there been one yet? If not maybe we can meet at the playground in Ringgold soon. I would love to see some other real life cd stashes.

Shellyluwho
10-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Sounds great- but my stash is very small right now- I gave away my 4 yo stash and I have just started building a new one for baby #5.

carlycurry
10-03-2008, 10:24 AM
Oh gosh, I'd LOVE to meet at the park in Ringgold!! I take Logan there once every week or so! Just give me a time and we can go meet up... that would be soo fun!

summerie_day
10-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I agree it would be lots of fun. I need to go look at the calendar and see what days are the hsing feild trips are. Are any certain days better for you guys?

summerie_day
10-03-2008, 11:15 AM
Sounds great- but my stash is very small right now- I gave away my 4 yo stash and I have just started building a new one for baby #5.

Aww you will have a stash of newborn squishyness :wub:

carlycurry
10-03-2008, 04:35 PM
I agree it would be lots of fun. I need to go look at the calendar and see what days are the hsing feild trips are. Are any certain days better for you guys?

I'm around the house with Logan most every day... so I'm really flexible... he tends to sleep in semi-late in the morning so we usually don't get going anywhere until after 11 or 12 noon.

Do you live in Ringgold also? Don't you just love that park!? I think it's so great that there's such a nice children's park in town now!! :mrgreen:

Shellyluwho
10-05-2008, 09:09 PM
I still have morning sickness(and I am in my third trimester), so afternoons would be better for me :) I am flexible on the date.

summerie_day
10-06-2008, 10:06 AM
What do you guys think about Thursday or Friday around 11? I don't live in Ringgold any longer although we are looking to move either back there or to Maybe Tunnel hill in the next year. i think it is great though they finally got a park.

carlycurry
10-08-2008, 01:20 PM
I can possibly meet at the park tomorrow (Thursday) if it's not raining... we probably can't get there until about 1:00 though. :headscratch: Let me know if any of y'all want to meet. :goodvibes:

summerie_day
10-08-2008, 02:28 PM
I can possibly meet at the park tomorrow (Thursday) if it's not raining... we probably can't get there until about 1:00 though. :headscratch: Let me know if any of y'all want to meet. :goodvibes:

If its not raining 1 is fine with me. :mrgreen:

Shellyluwho
10-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I can't make it this week :(

But I hope you Mamas have fun- and hopefully I can make it another time.

carlycurry
10-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Doh! I feel like a schmuck... I totally forgot and forgot to check this thread for responses! Hopefully we can do it another time soon! So sorry! :hugs:

summerie_day
10-10-2008, 08:51 AM
Doh! I feel like a schmuck... I totally forgot and forgot to check this thread for responses! Hopefully we can do it another time soon! So sorry! :hugs:

No worries. I had invited a couple mamas from TBWer to come along as well and we had a really nice time. I am glad the park wasn't crowed I had forgotten about school being out until Tuesday.

laurajean
10-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I want in on this!:lostit:

kalynn
10-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Hi mamas! I am in Ooltewah. We go to Ringgold's park sometimes I might be interested in joining you.

I know several other mamas (from DS) in north GA and north Chatt that might be interested too.

summerie_day
10-13-2008, 03:28 PM
YAY! The more the merrier! I need to head up Chatt this week,probally Friday (not sure) so maybe if everyone can make it we can meet at the playground. What do you ladies think?

laurajean
10-13-2008, 05:51 PM
I'll be out of town this weekend, so that won't work for me, but maybe another time!

Shellyluwho
10-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I can do Friday afternoon.

carlycurry
10-15-2008, 10:21 PM
I should be able to do Friday afternoon. Will one of y'all PM me and remind me and tell me what time to meet in case I forget to check the thread? I don't want to miss out like last week! :giggle2:

CourtCourt
10-15-2008, 10:26 PM
We're on Big Ridge in Hixson. :)

Subbing to the thread. We have plans on Friday, but would love to come join you guys at the next meetup!!

We have yearly passes to the aquarium, if anyone ever wants to meet up there. They have a great playground on the riverfront that's about a block away, and plenty of grass to picnic on while it's still warm. (AKA, what we do about every other week, LOL!)

summerie_day
10-16-2008, 09:48 AM
We're on Big Ridge in Hixson. :)

Subbing to the thread. We have plans on Friday, but would love to come join you guys at the next meetup!!

We have yearly passes to the aquarium, if anyone ever wants to meet up there. They have a great playground on the riverfront that's about a block away, and plenty of grass to picnic on while it's still warm. (AKA, what we do about every other week, LOL!)

We have season passes as well and :wub: the aquarium as well as that park. I am definatly up to picnicing there one afternoon! Will you be at the Halloween party?

Shellyluwho
10-16-2008, 11:25 AM
Could someone please give me directions to the park in Ringgold? Thanks.

carlycurry
10-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Could someone please give me directions to the park in Ringgold? Thanks.

If you're coming from I-75, take exit #348 the Ringgold/Lafayette exit and when you exit go in the direction of Ringgold (toward all the fast food places you will see - McD's, Krystal, Taco Bell) and turn right at I think it's called Lafayette Street (it's the street light at the corner where the KFC is located) -- pass KFC and the gas station and keep going, the road winds a little bit and you'll see a creek on your right hand side and the children's park on the left side. It's super easy to find. :thumbsup:

Shellyluwho
10-16-2008, 03:39 PM
Thanks, but I am actually coming from Lookout Mountain (I usually go through Battlefield Pkwy) is there an easy way to get their from Battlefield PKWY?

summerie_day
10-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Thanks, but I am actually coming from Lookout Mountain (I usually go through Battlefield Pkwy) is there an easy way to get their from Battlefield PKWY?

Take 2a east and follow straight,you are going to pass all the resturants,wal-mart,shopping centers ect.,until you get to a T intersection. At the T turn right(this is hwy 41) follow 41 to the stop light by the cvs,go through that light and stay straight. You will go to the second light after the CVS and turn right and you should see the park there. I will Pm you my cell number just in case:thumbsup:

summerie_day
10-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Did we decide on a time yet for Friday afternoon?

Shellyluwho
10-16-2008, 08:26 PM
I can't be there until 1pm or later, but if you mamas wanted to meet earlier, I could just show up a little late.

Shellyluwho
10-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the directions, Mamas :)

kalynn
10-16-2008, 09:58 PM
We have passes to the aquarium as well....that would be nice when fall break is over:)

carlycurry
10-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I can also meet sometime after 1 p.m. -- so what do y'all want to say, meet at 2:00? My name is Carly (if you didn't see it in my siggy) and I'll be with my one little monster, Logan. How will we know who is who in case it's semi-busy? Let's have little signs that say Cloth Rocks! J/K :giggle2:

Mommato2boys
10-17-2008, 07:55 AM
WOW. I should have looked here sooner! I work in Chattanooga!!!!!

Shellyluwho
10-17-2008, 09:26 AM
I hope you mamas get this before it is too late. I am so sorry but I cannot make it today as my dh has the day off from work and needs to spend time with the kids. I hope you all will understand. Sorry for the late notice. I hope you all have fun:)

Mommato2boys
10-17-2008, 09:36 AM
Oh and I also have a year pass to the aquarium!

ShyDaisi
10-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Hi, mamas! I wish I had caught this yesterday! I met Katie (kalynn) a couple of days ago and she mentioned this thread, but I just got around to finding it. I wish we could meet today, but as it is already noon, and we are nowhere near being ready to leave the house, that is out. I live in Red Bank at the foot of Signal Mtn., but I am at my parents house in E. Brainerd/Collegdale a lot.

We went to the Rock City Enchanted Maze a couple of weeks ago and passed a really nice looking playground in St. Elmo. Anyone been there?

Anyway, I am excited to meet other CDing mamas!! I don't have an interesting stash though -- we started with FB and just switched to BG. Hope to meet you soon! :)

ShyDaisi
10-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Does anyone do the Play Gym classes at the Creative Discovery Museum? If so, do you like it? If not, do you have any other regular activities that you do? Micah and I reaaaaaally need to get out, and I have been thinking about joining the CDM. I think we are going to get an Aquarium pass in January, but need to get through Christmas first.

summerie_day
10-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi, mamas! I wish I had caught this yesterday! I met Katie (kalynn) a couple of days ago and she mentioned this thread, but I just got around to finding it. I wish we could meet today, but as it is already noon, and we are nowhere near being ready to leave the house, that is out. I live in Red Bank at the foot of Signal Mtn., but I am at my parents house in E. Brainerd/Collegdale a lot.

We went to the Rock City Enchanted Maze a couple of weeks ago and passed a really nice looking playground in St. Elmo. Anyone been there?

Anyway, I am excited to meet other CDing mamas!! I don't have an interesting stash though -- we started with FB and just switched to BG. Hope to meet you soon! :)

We have friends that live less than a block for the St Elmo park and tend to be there at least 2 a month. I think it would be a great place for the next meeting :)

my stash isn't all that interesting either.I use fitted and prefolds with wool mostly.i do have some Fbs and a couple of berry plushes but I never really use them.

How was the maze?

summerie_day
10-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Ladies, I am hoping that the rain will stop here soon.It has been lightly raining all night and day so far.If not I will not be able to make it :(

Mommato2boys
10-17-2008, 10:54 AM

Hey mama I work on Signal Mountain Road :giggle:

carlycurry
10-17-2008, 11:11 AM
I'm going to have to cancel for today, ladies... I've got my AF and not feeling good today (really bad cramps) and the weather isn't looking great either... hopefully we can do this soon though!

ShyDaisi
10-17-2008, 11:43 AM
We have friends that live less than a block for the St Elmo park and tend to be there at least 2 a month. I think it would be a great place for the next meeting :)

my stash isn't all that interesting either.I use fitted and prefolds with wool mostly.i do have some Fbs and a couple of berry plushes but I never really use them.

How was the maze?

It was okay. It will be better when Micah is old enough to appreciate it. I was carrying him in my mei tai, so it more like me getting lost and trying to find my way out. I think it will be more fun when he can try to answer the questions to see which way to go, or even lead the way.

He really enjoyed the moonwalk and inflatable slide they had set up. It was really hard to drag him away from that. They also had an area set up for painting pumpkins, but I wasn't really prepared for messy stuff, so we didn't do that.

Hey mama I work on Signal Mountain Road :giggle:

I have a condo at Signal View. :thumbsup: Where do you work?

I'm going to have to cancel for today, ladies... I've got my AF and not feeling good today (really bad cramps) and the weather isn't looking great either... hopefully we can do this soon though!

Hopefully next time we can get in on that!!

Shellyluwho
10-17-2008, 08:05 PM
I love the park in St. Elmo. That would be a great place for me to meet as it is right at the base of Lookout, where I live.

CourtCourt
10-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Just a heads up for y'all - WTIC (the PBS affiliate) is having a Family day on 11/9, from noon - 3pm at 7540 Bonnyshire Drive, with characters from PBS shows. (But I haven't found any further details than that.)

We went to the Georgia Public Broadcasting Family Day last month, and they had Curious George, Clifford, Word Girl, Super Why and Princess Presto from Super Why, and Smokey the Bear, and a TON of activities. So if it's anything like that was, should be a good time. :)

My daughter is the world's biggest Super Why fan, so we will be there. :)

ShyDaisi
10-29-2008, 12:07 AM
What is everyone doing for Halloween? Any good activities that you know of? I heard of some, but they were this past weekend.

Thanks for the info CourtCourt. Micah doesn't watch PBS, but we might go, too. Micah LOVES being around other kids, and I need to be more social. :) How old are your two little ones?

CourtCourt
10-29-2008, 05:28 PM
Publix is doing...something (I'm not sure what) starting at I think 4pm on Halloween. (I live right by the new Publix in Hixson. Every time we go in there, they are giving something away!) Afterward, we're just going trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Thank goodness the weather is supposed to warm up a little bit for that night!

We t-o-t'd at Hamilton Place a couple of years ago, and it was a major bust. Very few stores had candy. I THINK somewhere in Hixson is doing something on Saturday, a fall festival thing. I think it's at one of the churches. I'm going to have to dig around to remember where I saw that.

Rebekah - I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old. :) 9 times out of 10, when I'm out with them, I'm carrying the baby around in a cranberry colored Ergo. So if you see a redhead with two kids and one of them is in an Ergo (I'm sure there is SOMEONE else in the area that has an Ergo, but I have not run into anyone yet!), it's probably me. :)

The thing that Georgia Public Broadcasting put on had all sorts of activities - she made a Clifford puppet, they had construction paper crowns to decorate, a petting zoo, little stations with coloring sheets and stickers, seed planting, all sorts of stuff. (That was in Atlanta though, and was a big scale production!) I'm not sure if they're doing similar things at the one here. They don't have much info on their website about it, so I'm hoping they'll do a press release this week with more information.

CourtCourt
11-06-2008, 07:34 AM
Just giving this a little bump. If anyone else is planning to go to the PBS Kids Day and wants to meet up, I'm game. :)

ShyDaisi
11-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Just giving this a little bump. If anyone else is planning to go to the PBS Kids Day and wants to meet up, I'm game. :)

I am planning to go, but Micah has been very...um...spirited lately. So, sometimes we get out the door. Other days we don't....

CourtCourt
11-09-2008, 06:17 PM
So, in a moment of pure divine intervention, Rebekah found us in the parking lot! (I am still amazed at how that happened!) It was crowded, but we had a good time. (And Micah is freakin' adorable!) :)

Rebekah - shoot me over a PM with your email address in it so I can send you the (few) pictures I snagged.

ShyDaisi
11-09-2008, 08:45 PM
So, in a moment of pure divine intervention, Rebekah found us in the parking lot! (I am still amazed at how that happened!) It was crowded, but we had a good time. (And Micah is freakin' adorable!) :)

Rebekah - shoot me over a PM with your email address in it so I can send you the (few) pictures I snagged.

I can't believe we found each other either. I really had a lot of fun! I wasn't sure if we would find you, and after getting inside and seeing that crowd, I don't think we would have if we had made it inside. Micah conked out in the car after crying all. the. way. into the car seat. PMing you now with my email :goodvibes:

After that we went bowling (for the birthday party), and had a BLAST! I wouldn't have thought about doing that as an activity, but he really enjoyed it. They have this rack thing (forgive me if anyone is familiar) where you put the ball on it, then push, it slides down and rolls down the lane! Micah got a strike and a spare! :lostit: We should plan a meet-up at the bowling alley one day. Anyone game?

CourtCourt
11-10-2008, 07:47 AM
I would love to go bowling as a group one day. :)

I just put on my calendar the fireworks and boat parade on the river on the night after Thanksgiving, if anyone wants to meet up for that. :) (I've never been...anyone know if it's any good?)

Batbird
11-10-2008, 07:41 PM
That is spectatular. My friend has a house overlooking Ross' landing. The lighting is cool!

laurajean
11-14-2008, 07:45 PM

I just put on my calendar the fireworks and boat parade on the river on the night after Thanksgiving, if anyone wants to meet up for that. :) (I've never been...anyone know if it's any good?)

I went to the boat parade last year. It was really really cold (and I wore very uncomfortable shoes, which I don't recommend). It was fun... cheesy, but fun. Santa came on stage and sang lots of songs with his elves. I'm sure the kids would love it.

Learn from my experience. Bring lots of warm clothes, comfy shoes, and maybe a chair! :thumbsup:

ShyDaisi
11-15-2008, 01:09 AM

I will have to work that evening, but I may have my mom (who watches Micah while I work that day) meet me there. I typically get off from work at 8pm, so I would be able to see the lighting and fireworks. And, Micah could enjoy the previous festivities.

I think that I might do this (http://tvrail.com/pages/schedule/northpolelimited.php) next year. This year Micah would enjoy the train ride, but for $22 per ticket, I want him to understand WHY we are going. :giggle2: But, it seems really neat!

CourtCourt
12-02-2008, 06:26 AM
Just wanted to bump this thread up with some events I've found in the area...

Burks Methodist in Hixson is doing breakfast with Santa (for free! Or so the sign says....) this Saturday at 9:30am.

At Hamilton Place December 16 - Chick-fil-A's PJ Party with Santa
Visit Santa in your festive PJ's and enjoy Chick-fil-A samples, visits with the Chick-fil-A cow and chances to win fun prizes.

Anyone else know of any other events going on this month? I'm surprised that Hamilton Place isn't doing more, actually.

CourtCourt
12-18-2008, 06:52 PM
FYI -

The Creative Discovery Museum had free admission today, and will have free admission again tomorrow. 10am - 5pm. :)

laurajean
12-27-2008, 02:20 PM
Just in case not everyone has seen this yet: CD Swap Meet in Nashville in January! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503119)

happyhippymama
12-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Hi mamas, I'm in Chattanooga...East Ridge actually. I have a 3.5 y/o son and 7.5 month old daughter and I'm a SAHM.

tattooedmomma
01-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hi! My name is Jessica. I grew up on Signal Mountain but currently live in Nashville. I have 2 girls, Evie is 3 and Annabelle is 8 weeks. I visit my family often and am hoping to move back this year sometime. I would love to meet other CD mommas when I am town. I will be there all of this upcoming week... until Jan. 8th. Let me know if anyone wants to meet. :)

motherof3boys
01-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but thinking about moving to your area from Iowa and want to know the pros and cons.We are tired of hard winters and my Dh needs ld be construction work. please pm with any info that could be helpful good or bad...Thanks

carlycurry
01-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi mamas, I'm in Chattanooga...East Ridge actually. I have a 3.5 y/o son and 7.5 month old daughter and I'm a SAHM.

Hi mama! Welcome!! I live in Ringgold so we are really close neighbors! :thumbsup:

laurajean
01-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Hey mamas! A yahoo group has been made for mamas in our region. It's here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clothdiapersinTN/

laurajean
08-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Do any of you know of a good play group local to us? My DD is nearly 15 months old, and i want to find somewhere I can socialize her, since she doesn't go to daycare or anything.

If there isn't a good group already, maybe we can consider starting a play group once a month or something, with the cloth diaper mamas that are nearby!

oncedone
08-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Hey everyone. I'm in Lafayette... anyone active here?

oncedone
08-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Do any of you know of a good play group local to us? My DD is nearly 15 months old, and i want to find somewhere I can socialize her, since she doesn't go to daycare or anything.

If there isn't a good group already, maybe we can consider starting a play group once a month or something, with the cloth diaper mamas that are nearby!

Check your liabrary. Ours has a once weekly meet. :)

laurajean
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Hey Mamas. I think its time to try to organize a meet up again! Who's interested and what days work best for you?

laurajean
11-16-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm getting ready to sell part of my stash, since DD has potty trained, and I'm going to try to sell it locally so I don't have to ship it. I'm planning on being at the East Ridge flea market (in the outdoor section) this Saturday with lots of hand dyed prefolds, pockets, fitteds and covers. If anyone is interested in this stuff, feel free to stop by, or PM me if you want specifics.

Powersmom
11-16-2009, 08:09 PM
My name is Jessica, and I live in the Brainerd area near the ridge. I would love to get together with some other moms. My dd Ayhla just turned one on the 7th. I have been Cding since she was a couple weeks old.

ShyDaisi
11-16-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm getting ready to sell part of my stash, since DD has potty trained, and I'm going to try to sell it locally so I don't have to ship it. I'm planning on being at the East Ridge flea market (in the outdoor section) this Saturday with lots of hand dyed prefolds, pockets, fitteds and covers. If anyone is interested in this stuff, feel free to stop by, or PM me if you want specifics.

Micah is potty trained too, so I don't need anything, but we might stop by just to say hi! :) It will be interesting to see how well your stuff sells! I have an entire stash of BG and inserts that I need to sell, I just haven't had time to take the pics, post them, package, go to the post office, ship....wash and repeat, you know?

laurajean
11-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Micah is potty trained too, so I don't need anything, but we might stop by just to say hi! :) It will be interesting to see how well your stuff sells! I have an entire stash of BG and inserts that I need to sell, I just haven't had time to take the pics, post them, package, go to the post office, ship....wash and repeat, you know?
I KWYM! You're welcome to come and share some space at my booth for selling some of your stuff, if you want to. We may need to get a bigger booth, but we could split it.
Something to think about... ;)

My name is Jessica, and I live in the Brainerd area near the ridge. I would love to get together with some other moms. My dd Ayhla just turned one on the 7th. I have been Cding since she was a couple weeks old.
Hi Jessica! I also live in Brainerd! We really should get a smallish group together and meet up sometime.

ShyDaisi
11-16-2009, 09:06 PM
I KWYM! You're welcome to come and share some space at my booth for selling some of your stuff, if you want to. We may need to get a bigger booth, but we could split it.
Something to think about... ;)

I appreciate the offer! This week is really hectic for me, so I don't think I would have time to prepare. Overtime started this week!

laurajean
03-12-2011, 01:07 PM
Ok, it's time to revive this thread. We all live so close to each other and several of us have expressed an interest in getting together, so, I think we should plan a play date!

I'm going to take my girls (2.5 & 8 weeks old) to the park this Thursday (the 17th) at 10. I'd love if anyone from here wanted to join us. I know some moms might work, too, so if that's you, maybe we can plan another get together on a weekend some time, too, if you're interested.

I'll be at Heritage Park (in E. Brainerd) at 10am. I'll have the baby in my gray moby, so that how you can spot me. Hope to see lots of you there!

laurajean
03-12-2011, 01:08 PM
Ok, it's time to revive this thread. We all live so close to each other and several of us have expressed an interest in getting together, so, I think we should plan a play date!

I'm going to take my girls (2.5 & 8 weeks old) to the park this Thursday (the 17th) at 10. I'd love if anyone from here wanted to join us. I know some moms might work, too, so if that's you, maybe we can plan another get together on a weekend some time, too, if you're interested.

I'll be at Heritage Park (in E. Brainerd) at 10am. I'll have the baby in my gray moby, so that how you can spot me. Hope to see lots of you there!

onesiebobsmom
03-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I will try to make it, the baby pretty much dictates the schedule these days

Hillargh
03-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Oh, some GA moms :D I'm in Temple, GA.

AnimalHouse
03-13-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm in NW Georgia, in Calhoun. I'd love to meet some local mamas!

carlycurry
03-14-2011, 01:00 AM
I wish I could, but we moved from the Chattanooga area back down to Florida this past summer... we now live in Tampa, FL. I hope you ladies have fun, though!!! :)

laurajean
04-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Here's another opportunity to meet up! This time the invitation is extended to more than just you DS mama's. I'm a part of another online community that doesn't see much action, but there are several mama's who are looking for play groups.

Here (http://www.raisingthem.com/posts/view/172595/Playdate_Plans.html)'s a link to the invite I posted, or you can just show up at Heritage Park in E Brainerd on Tuesday (April 12) at 10am.

I'd love to see any of you there! Again, you can recognnize me by my baby in my gray Moby. :thumbsup: