PDA

View Full Version : another temp Q - UPDATE w/ pic

greencheeks
10-04-2008, 11:13 AM
At the beginning of this cycle I was temping but then we went on vacation and I stopped. I know from the first few times I temped and also just from the past that my normal temp is somewhere is the low 97 range. I O'd 8 days ago and hopefully got pg. Yesterday I was experiencing some tingly/fluttery/crampy sensations in my abdomen and vag. So I was thinking maybe implantation. Well today I checked my temp vaginally and it was 98.8, which is high for me.

Are these signs that I'm pg? I don't want to test yet!!

Okay, I tested. This pic was taken about 10 or so minutes after. I'm SURE I saw a super duper faint line show up within 3 minutes of testing. It doesn't show up in the pic though, really. Do you see it? Only 8 dpo so it would be verrry light. Can they even show up 1 day after implantation? Hopefully my mind is not playing tricks on me. This was my last test so I think I'll go get one on Monday and see what it says.

http://i35.tinypic.com/b4i0l5.jpg

StaceyS
10-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Were you temping vaginally when you first started in the cycle?
That is a really high temp.
Yep, if it were me, I'd POAS! LOL
I've read lots of women that got BFP's had symptoms like you just described.

mamaratliff
10-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Well I don't know.... but I'm pretty certain that I see a line on that there test mama. I would def be testing again in the am, but I am admitedly a poas aholic soooo I may not be the best person to ask. I hope this is it for you!

McMamma38
10-04-2008, 06:38 PM
How exciting! I see a very early BFP btw!:thumbsup:

kisskiss632
10-04-2008, 08:02 PM
i had the same faint line at 8dpo. i actually threw the test away and then had to look at it again... keep on testing... heheh! mine are just now darkening up and i am 11 dpo. congrats!