PDA

View Full Version : So.. where to buy Melaleuca products

babyroosboutique
11-01-2006, 01:56 PM
Where can you buy the Melaleuca Products without joining their business?

peetred
11-01-2006, 08:11 PM
It's against policy for members of Melaleuca to sell items to other's without them joining. It would defeat the purpose of the business. Sometimes people will do this, but they can be reported. :) Sorry, but I hope this helps.

Hayley
11-01-2006, 08:14 PM
ebay and actually it is cheaper!

MistyP
11-13-2006, 06:14 AM
We have been members of Melaleuca for a long time (DH was before we got married 7 years ago) we just like the products and havn't done the business side of it. Actually I think you can order from the company without joining but you do not get the member discount, with the membership you have to order so much a month.

Hope that helps!

Choose2bgr8
11-13-2006, 01:15 PM
Yep. To get prefered customer prices you have to join, but you don't have to build the business. I have been a member for 2.5 years and I like it a lot.

momx2
11-13-2006, 06:00 PM
:yeahthat:

I originally enrolled to start it as a business...well...that hasn't worked out too great for me...but I haven't stopped ordering because I love their products too much.

I thought at first that it was too much products for me to order every month....but I actually find myself meeting and exceeding the minimum every month! Their toothpaste is GREAT LOL sorry, just had to add that plug in. lol

Mom2Natalya
11-13-2006, 06:11 PM
:yeahthat:

I thought at first that it was too much products for me to order every month....but I actually find myself meeting and exceeding the minimum every month! Their toothpaste is GREAT LOL sorry, just had to add that plug in. lol

Ditto. I order more than the minimum every month.
I am a marketing exec (see my siggy) :) if you're interested I can sign you up as a preferred customer or as a direct customer (no minimum required, but you don't get the wholesale prices.)
:)

I love the cinnamon toothpaste too! It's our favorite. ;)

stellercrys
05-16-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm doing the business portion of it, but love the products so much that I'd still order even if I wasn't doing the work from home part. They have some really great new products recently too!

If anyone is interested in learning more about Melaleuca and their products, or if your wanting to work from home I'd love to be the one to help you out. I'm looking to grow my team :)