PDA

View Full Version : Addicted To The Stick ~ Tuesday 11/18/08

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Should I?

Please post here in a different color from the rest of your post or PM me with updates or to be added to the list
All changes will be made to next days list

:nursing: EBF Awaiting AF:
LauraA1212
mickee311
hac1224
star_mum_2_3
jkurts80
Radish4ever (Jennifer)

:waiting: Waiting to TTC
Roses~August 2009
BeansMom

:banghead: STUPID FERTILITY DRUGS
Kristinc
MJHARK

:woot: Waiting to O:
TwinKristi - cd1
msmamabear - cd1
Jennybeth - cd3
Roses- cd3
Luvmybec1234- cd5
McMamma38- cd 6
Ldsmom06- cd?
Nicolewillbanks- cd6
Annabellee- cd8
Mrs.Drums1- cd8
Savi- cd11
Myr25- cd12
maddiesmommy0503- cd12
Swizzle- cd17
mbreen616- cd19
Hlstevens cd10
Angel0123- cd 14
Mommy2Olivia- cd17
Frainfam- cd18
Gueyclan- cd22
Crystalannski- CD28
bellarose4 - CD 23
mamaratliff - CD 24
my3monkeys - CD 26
averysmom - CD 27
ty&jessie - CD 5
trying4more - CD 38
MJHARK- CD 38
mwmartinez - cD 16
rachaeljohnson - cd 31

:broc: :carrot: :banana: 2 WW:
Harmony96 - 2DPO
heluvsme - 4DPO
mommy2_4- 4DPO
mommygraham- 4DPO
malowell- 6DPO
Blissarah- 6DPO
Z1ggy23- 5DPO
Shamroxgirl- 6DPO
Aimers1- 6DPO
Lissabrat- 15DPO
Earthmomtobe- 14DPO
Ktmelody- 11DPO
StaceyS- ??DPO
Katina128- 14DPO
Shaylee- 12DPO
bmbwilliamson 17DPO
Melinda2443 cd 39 21 DPO?
momto3g4b 18 DPO
Eljube112 cd35 ? DPO
MarcosMommy 17 DPO
JadeMalyn1987 - 20DPO
PeanutbuttersMommy- 18 DPO

:babydust: TEST TEST TEST:
Melinda2443- Good luck!
JadeMalyn1987- Good luck!
Momto3g4b- Good luck!
Peanutbuttersmommy- Good luck!
bmbwilliamson- Good luck!
Mommygraham- Good luck!
Marcosmommy- Good luck!
TwinKristi- Good luck!
Katina128- Good luck!
Earthmomtobe- Good luck!
Lissabrat- Good luck!

:fami03: Waiting to Adopt:
cravnp99
Crystalannski

Need Updates:
??

:preggo: Budda Bellies:
My3monkeys
Amydiane
MommyZ
Lisamomof5
Mommy2JJ
Duck411
MeliMom22
PaperPrincess
Tikki026
kristina
mhr1406 - 7/05/09
xoxCoralxox - 6/30/09
beautifulbrain 6/24/09
tgaughan
~*Rikki*~
angelmama1209
MayLily79 - 6/21/09
kanwrig
nattysmum07
jessc82
KySue1019
MadeInChina
4HisGlory
greencheeks
MomE2MathU
aydensmom
tarah1218
StaceyStygle
NoelleNichelle
jenn carney
Danielle Pinkel
Momdeprovence
precious caden 5/20/09
OneDaySoon 5/16/09
Ruiz'sPieces
mamoo3 5/01/09
Mom_of_3 (Melissa)
GreenSeed(Knotsbyadrienne)
RobinP92202
beckstar
b'smom
Jenifer
smblake
patientlywaiting88
Momma Rock
Airyl
princesslilahsmom
LaQuetta
Emmilu36
nisafiin
Mummyof2ooo
TabbySanchez07
Guardandolaluna
my3kiddos 4/2/09
Honeybunmom 4/6/09
julieekstrom 3/26/09
Lexmonster 3/19/09
abellvalerie
jessie327
ariatrance
APmommy712
corey0902
CindyLynn
staceyroo77
E'smama
WearingTaci
alison wonderland
Mama2Kayden+Carson
tomatojane
Babybug
gypsy86
asteiner18
jaceraden
calideedle
McMom3
Kimbellishments
piccolo41099
Malania
robertribeye
baby1577
Proverbs169
MommyScott 1/08/09
luvmykiddoes
Peetie
togg_mama 1/5/2009
angelbabybailey 1/9/2009
Sarahb44 1/2/2009
samo
Myles_104
my2sons
Genesis&AbramsMom (Michelle) - 12/28/08
jaimet777 - 12/28/08
nannersmama (Joede) - 12/27/08
kateri25 - 12/27/08
jenn5388 - 12/24/08
kedmac - 12/18/08
cereal527 - 12/17/08
Lisonh - 12/12/08
johnsangel - 11/25/08
lilbugsmommy - 11/24/08
txchick01 - 11/19/08
ktarsha (Katherine) - 11/17/08
jesshb - 11/12/08
dixieleigh070 - 11/07/08
TJR2119 - November '08
shaky_girl
luvmy2girls (Jen)
moonphishers
jesshb
turtle2who
mzkero

:goodvibes: TAB:
Melmonkey
AlabamaMom
averysmom
JaylasMommy
jennybeth
lilthunderfox
mevans
Cyn_Cyn
laceysmom
niknak
cldfront
Ali
jcburningham
Pridelandsmommy
kristinc
LessonsInLife (Angela)

In Our Prayers:
McMamma38
ktmelody
AutumRoseJewleryCo
JaylasMommy
MelissaCoffey
sisdrst
beansmom
heluvsme
ty&jessie
anabellee
Momdeprovence
trying4more
Melmonkey
kristinc
teachinauntie
ktmelody

:cheer: :cheerleader3: TTC Cheerleaders
MommyZ
Mommymilk
smblake
beckstar
mhr1406
Cakeums
McMamma38
CynCyn

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:14 AM
There are no fancy colors, but I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet :)

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Maybe you should re name the topic :giggle:

How is everyone this morning? Pretty good over here. I'm having some mild cramps, which I tend to get weeks before ovulation :yuck:
I'm beginning to get watery cm! My chart is still crazy looking!

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Shoot! I can't rename it! LOL

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 07:27 AM
You should be able to, click on edit and then click "go advanced" and then you can re name the title :D

Wanderlust
11-18-2008, 07:33 AM
PLEASE MOVE ME TO "WAITING TO O" CD 3

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 07:34 AM

:hugs:

rachaeljohnson
11-18-2008, 07:38 AM
add me to "waiting to O" CD 31 :(

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:46 AM
You should be able to, click on edit and then click "go advanced" and then you can re name the title :D

Thank you!!:goodvibes:

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:47 AM

I have you moved. SS, Mama :hugs:

I have you moved. I'm waiting to O, too :hugs:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Feeling bleh today--day 6 of bleeding following my m/c.It's light thankfully--but I'm so ready to not see physical signs of my loss.
How long should I expect to bleed following a m/c? I've forgotten how long I did post m/c w/ my first in 2004.:blush:
I was hopeing all the spotting and light pale pink bleeding I did the week before this m/c happened would count and the bleeding would be like 4-5 days.Oh no--guess not.Ho hum.
I'm soo ready to ttc again right away.
I still get phantom breast pains every now and then--guess from the hormones still.Oh forgot to add my spotting began in week 5,but didn't m/c until 6 weeks.

My Ob wants me to do a hpt Thursday since that will be 1 week post m/c.Hate to waste a test--but until I get a bfn--I wont o yet.

frainfam
11-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Charlotte - I'm still praying for you. I've never had a m/c, only a chemical pregnancy that I was never too sure about. I'm really hoping that your body finishes soon, and that you can start TTC as soon as you're ready.

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 07:51 AM
:hugs: Sorry.
Thank you!!:goodvibes:
Your welcome! :)

Feeling bleh today--day 6 of bleeding following my m/c.It's light thankfully--but I'm so ready to not see physical signs of my loss.
How long should I expect to bleed following a m/c? I've forgotten how long I did post m/c w/ my first in 2004.:blush:
I was hopeing all the spotting and light pale pink bleeding I did the week before this m/c happened would count and the bleeding would be like 4-5 days.Oh no--guess not.Ho hum.
I still get phantom breast pains every now and then--guess from the hormones still.Oh forgot to add my spotting began in week 5,but didn't m/c until 6 weeks.

My Ob wants me to do a hpt Thursday since that will be 1 week post m/c.Hate to waste a test--but until I get a bfn--I wont o yet.
I was somewhere between 5-6 weeks according to the size of my uterus. I bled for about 6 days and spotted for 2 days.
:hugs:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Thanks Ashley--that helps tremendously.:thumbsup: Hopefully it wil be soon then.
I'm very much ready to get ttc again.I'm also missing bding now.:blush:

mommy2_4
11-18-2008, 08:00 AM
Maybe you should re name the topic :giggle:

How is everyone this morning? Pretty good over here. I'm having some mild cramps, which I tend to get weeks before ovulation :yuck:

you are getting ready to O :lostit: :lostit:

I think since you had an early loss, you should be almost done bleeding. I only bled for about 2-3 days then spotted for 2

AFM:
I had very uncomfortable BD'ing last night :blush: . Like that feeling you have in your uterus & ovaries when you are O. Then this morning I had some very mild like warm/tingling feeling in my uterus :headscratch: WEIRD!!! Other than that, not much going on. Last nigh DH bought our x-mas decorations for outside :mrgreen:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:00 AM
I know how you feel Charlotte. When I first started m/cing I was like..."I don't think I can do this again!" and then when the bleeding was letting up and I was missing my bean like crazy dh and I talked and decided we would continue to try..I'm working on cycle 2 since then and I'm getting impatient! lol I can't even imagine how some of the mama's feel who have been trying for over 6 months..:(

hlstevens
11-18-2008, 08:01 AM
thinking of you charlotte:hugs:

Dawne, the list looks good:thumbsup:

AFM: I have a Dr appt today to see my OBGYN before she moves :( this will be the third time i've had to get a new Dr since I got pregnant. I'm bummed, I really liked her. I prefer to see a women, and the rest of the Drs my insurance covers are men. oh well.
They wanted to do a follow up since I cancelled my last blood test after my m/c, even though I've had two periods since then. Might as well do my yearly while i'm there:yuck:
I'm also going to buy some OPKs. I've been curious about them for a while, so I'm going to buy some and give them a try since I'm predicted to O by the end of the week.

hoping to see some BFPs today!:goodvibes:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:02 AM
AFM:
I had very uncomfortable BD'ing last night :blush: . Like that feeling you have in your uterus & ovaries when you are O. Then this morning I had some very mild like warm/tingling feeling in my uterus :headscratch: WEIRD!!! Other than that, not much going on. Last nigh DH bought our x-mas decorations for outside :mrgreen:

maybe you and I will be in the 2ww together lol, be several days apart but oh well:giggle2:
Not sure what the tingling feeling could be...

tarah1218
11-18-2008, 08:04 AM

Your husband finally home? :goodvibes: Good luck!!!

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:06 AM

AFM: I have a Dr appt today to see my OBGYN before she moves :( this will be the third time i've had to get a new Dr since I got pregnant. I'm bummed, I really liked her. I prefer to see a women, and the rest of the Drs my insurance covers are men. oh well.
They wanted to do a follow up since I cancelled my last blood test after my m/c, even though I've had two periods since then. Might as well do my yearly while i'm there:yuck:
I'm also going to buy some OPKs. I've been curious about them for a while, so I'm going to buy some and give them a try since I'm predicted to O by the end of the week.

I'm sorry you have to switch docs again :( Thats gotta stink.
I prefer female doctors as well...but when I went in for serious cramping last cycle I met a new doctor..hes actually from a different country I think and he was awesome. He was very thorough.
I'd recommend getting some opk's..they are a little confusing at first, but I'm kind of getting the hang on them after taking like 6 :giggle2:

z1ggy23
11-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Dawne - Thanks for starting the thread :)

:hugs: hopefully the bleeding will end soon for you

AFM:

hmm... odd :yay: for xmas decorations... I need to dig our out sometime soon.

So Sorry you have to change docs again. I have had the same OB since 2000. (well I had to switch for a few years whne we moved cross country, but when we moved home, I switched back to the same one)...

AFM: nothing to report. Temp is still above CL. on another note, I am SOOO ready to have my roof fixed... I can't start fixing the study/office until the roof above it is fixed and I want my study/Office back... Not ot mention I need my Guest room back (which is currently the dumping ground for all the stuff that WAS in the office)...

mhr1406
11-18-2008, 08:08 AM
Good Morning Ladies!

Dawne- You did a great job with the list. How sweet of you to post it to help out today :goodvibes:

Charlotte- my 2 m/c were very different my early loss at 5 weeks was 5 days or so of bleeding and about a week of spotting. However my 11 1/2 week loss was a nightmare followed by a d/c because it was incomplete since my body would not let go. I'll be praying that the physical reminders/pain of your loss will pass quickly so that you can get back to bding and take advantage of a super fertile cycle :hugs:

Ashley- I hope that you are gearing up to O and catch the egg!

mommy_2_4- I hope the sensation you are feeling is a good sign!

hlstevens- Sorry your dr is moving! It is so frustrating to lose a dr when you trust them ((hugs))

ziggy-yay for temps still being up!

Sending you both hugs rachel and jennybeth!

Sending lots of Baby Dust to all of you!!

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm going to be peeing on a opk within the next hour....not sure what I will get since yesterday morn. it was almost positive then it was lighter 3 hours later lol. Not sure what to expect.

Todays temp was messed up...I use my cell phone for an alarm since dh uses the other one for waking up for work...well I remember turning my cell off last night for no reason....fell back asleep and then awoke at 6:30 (2 hours past my normal temp time!) and took it...gah! this month my temps are just messed up!
couple days ago I only got like 2 hours of sleep before I woke up to temp
yesterday dd peed the bed so I got up at 3 to change her and by the time I was back in bed I probably only slept 1 hour before I temped...i wonder how reliable they are this cycle?

frainfam
11-18-2008, 08:20 AM
Good Morning Ladies!

Dawne- You did a great job with the list. How sweet of you to post it to help out today :goodvibes:

Thanks! I had fun with all the smileys :D Probably too much fun :blush: :giggle:

Dawne - Thanks for starting the thread :)

No problem, but I'll sure be glad when Stacey starts doing it again tomorrow! LOL That was hard!

frainfam
11-18-2008, 08:21 AM
AFM:
I had very uncomfortable BD'ing last night :blush: . Like that feeling you have in your uterus & ovaries when you are O.

That's exactly how I felt the last two days! Oooh, maybe I'll O, too! :mrgreen:

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 08:35 AM
You're right Laurel, I forgot about the size limitation thing, That's the last thing that I want Andrea to wake up and get all huffy :giggle2:

It'll be our little secret ;)

:roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: I don't get "huffy" do I? :p Although now I'm curious to see how big it was before, LOL.

Please post here in a different color from the rest of your post or PM me with updates or to be added to the list
All changes will be made to next days list

Dawne, thanks for starting the thread. I wonder where Ashely is b/c she was supposed to do it I thought while Stacey was gone? :dunno: Anyway. My cycle day is correct, but I need to be moved b/c I am 2 DPO today.

:hugs: I hope you have a normal cycle and a sticky bean this next time.

Yay for watery CM! But boo on those cramps. :hugs:

AFM:

Yay for Christmas decorations! I need to figure out when/where we're going to put up our tree this year. The place it was at last year has stuff in it now, LOL.

That's a bummer that your doctor's leaving. :hugs: I have "OPK curiosity" too, lol. This current cycle in my pre-O phase, I kept wishing that I had some on hand, lol.

AFM: nothing to report. Temp is still above CL. on another note, I am SOOO ready to have my roof fixed... I can't start fixing the study/office until the roof above it is fixed and I want my study/Office back... Not ot mention I need my Guest room back (which is currently the dumping ground for all the stuff that WAS in the office)...

:yuck: How much longer do you think it'll be before the roof is done?

I'm going to be peeing on a opk within the next hour....not sure what I will get since yesterday morn. it was almost positive then it was lighter 3 hours later lol. Not sure what to expect.

Todays temp was messed up...I use my cell phone for an alarm since dh uses the other one for waking up for work...well I remember turning my cell off last night for no reason....fell back asleep and then awoke at 6:30 (2 hours past my normal temp time!) and took it...gah! this month my temps are just messed up!
yesterday dd peed the bed so I got up at 3 to change her and by the time I was back in bed I probably only slept 1 hour before I temped...i wonder how reliable they are this cycle?

:hugs: Your temps are just not getting along with you this cycle, are they? :hugs:

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 08:39 AM
My temp was lower than yesterday's, but still above the coverline and still within my normal post-O range, so I'm happy w/ that. W/ DD, I tested at 12 DPO and it was "negative" (although might have been a very VERY faint positive, but I threw it away before it had developed all the way b/c I thought it was negative) and then positive at 14 DPO, so I'm going to wait and test a week from tomorrow when I'll be 10 DPO. I doubt there will be anything to see, but just in case there is... I want you guys to know before I go out of town. LOL. I may be able to sneak in for a quick update on the Friday after, b/c I will definitely have started AF by then, but it'll probably be Monday before I can fully read and catch up on personals, etc.

DD is sick w/ a cold. She was "juicy" all day yesterday. She's been very drooly for about a month (I want those teeth to hurry up and come IN! but I don't even know which teeth are coming, LOL), and yesterday she had a drippy nose all day too, so that combination made for a very VERY juicy baby. LOL. She wouldn't sleep for her nap, so I put her to bed at about 7, and she slept straight through until just a few minutes ago (9:30). Poor thing was tired. :hugs:

I HAVE to get some crafts done today. If you see my light green that says I'm online, then send me a PM and sternly tell me to get OFF of here and go work! LOL. I am going to take a lunch break, though, after DD goes down for her nap. :p

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:46 AM
Andrea- I've never seen you get huffy! haha!

Nope, my temps are not getting along with me this cycle. I dunno what happened last night but I guess I just didn't wanna hear my alarm lmbo.

I'm hoping O happens SOON! Dh and I have been trying to wait a couple days in between bd'ing to make sure his swimmers can build up some muscle :giggle:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Andrea--:hugs: Hope your baby girl Lydia feels better soon.Are they molars?Those are the worst.Poor baby.
I just adore her name--it's a favorite girl name of mine,just beautiful.:goodvibes: Dh could'nt agree w/ me though,we both liked Sarah so that was it for our dd(we found out on our 17-18 week u/s)

Thanks Michelle--that was very helpful.
Now I need to get off my bum--and ...:vacuum: :dishwash: :cleanwindow: :laundry: but instead am--:fridge: and chatting and lurking on here.I also need to finish getting things together to take to Goodwill.

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Well I'm gonna go see if I can pee! time for my opk in about 5 minutes..wish me luck! :chuckle:

JaylasMommy
11-18-2008, 08:57 AM
Oh gosh. I am so sorry. :cry: It was my job to re post the list. :cry: I feel like a doofus.

mommy2_4
11-18-2008, 08:58 AM

I know how you feel about men OB/GYN. I had one with my first 2 pregnancies, but with #1 I had a c-section and then # 2 I had a VBAC. Well, when I went bakc to him for #3 he told me he can't do VBAC's anymore due to hospital policy :headscratch: So I ended up finding my current doctor, who is a woman and her whole practice is all woman and the added bonus was she would do VBAC's. I just LOVE my doc. I'm going to be so sad when I'm done having babies because then I'll only see her once a year.
I think the OPK"s are definitely helpful in narrowing down O day especially when it's correlated with CM

don't worry too much about the temps as long as you pay close attention to your CM and plus you have the OPK's to help you out. Do you check your CP?

My temp was lower than yesterday's, but still above the coverline and still within my normal post-O range, so I'm happy w/ that. W/ DD, I tested at 12 DPO and it was "negative" (although might have been a very VERY faint positive, but I threw it away before it had developed all the way b/c I thought it was negative) and then positive at 14 DPO, so I'm going to wait and test a week from tomorrow when I'll be 10 DPO. I doubt there will be anything to see, but just in case there is... I want you guys to know before I go out of town. LOL. I may be able to sneak in for a quick update on the Friday after, b/c I will definitely have started AF by then, but it'll probably be Monday before I can fully read and catch up on personals, etc.

DD is sick w/ a cold. She was "juicy" all day yesterday. She's been very drooly for about a month (I want those teeth to hurry up and come IN! but I don't even know which teeth are coming, LOL), and yesterday she had a drippy nose all day too, so that combination made for a very VERY juicy baby. LOL. She wouldn't sleep for her nap, so I put her to bed at about 7, and she slept straight through until just a few minutes ago (9:30). Poor thing was tired. :hugs:

I HAVE to get some crafts done today. If you see my light green that says I'm online, then send me a PM and sternly tell me to get OFF of here and go work! LOL. I am going to take a lunch break, though, after DD goes down for her nap. :p

I was J/K about getting "Huffy" & I also got your lovely PM and fixed it :giggle: , but boy you should have seen how cute my siggy looked with my cow :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Sorry to hear about your DD, I know how terrible it is when those teeth come in. I was told that it hurts so bad for the teeth to come in that not even an adult can handle the pain :cry: So I hope it happens quickly for her :hugs:

AFM Again:
I got my crosshairs today :lostit: so I already O so that's why I am confused about that sensation :headscratch:

frainfam
11-18-2008, 09:03 AM
My cycle day is correct, but I need to be moved b/c I am 2 DPO today.

Got it!

frainfam
11-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Oh gosh. I am so sorry. :cry: It was my job to re post the list. :cry: I feel like a doofus.

You probably would have done a WAY better job than me! I kept having to go back and fix stuff, plus, I know I used the wrong smileys!

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 09:06 AM
okay so at the 5 minute mark on my opk there isnt even a line!

It says to not read it after 8 minutes so I'm giving it another 3 minutes..

mbreen616
11-18-2008, 09:06 AM
:hugs: To Everyone in need today!

I cannot catch up today on personals as I am super busy at work...tonight is Parent/teacher conferences and I will be here until 8pm :banghead:

AFM: I think I o'd on cd17...If you could look at my chart I would appreciate it!!! Thanks.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Here is todays and the rest of the days opks...todays is the one on bottom
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q254/lil_wyte_godess420/IMG_1486.jpg

frainfam
11-18-2008, 09:13 AM
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q254/lil_wyte_godess420/IMG_1486.jpg

That's what mine always look like. The second line never got as dark as the control line. :hugs:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Do you think I already O? I hope not because dh and i didn't bd yesterday or today (yet)

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 09:21 AM
You guys--Answer brand opks suck!! I highly recommend Target brand opks.
My Answers's did not go bfp until my Target brand,Clearblue digi opk and heck even the Ic opks had already gone back to BFN.:banghead:
Plus they are hard as heck to read.Target opks have lots of dye in them btw--easy to read.:thumbsup:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Do you think I already O? I hope not because dh and i didn't bd yesterday or today (yet)

Have you had ewcm yet? Pinching o pains? Hmm-:headscratch:

heluvsme
11-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Dawne, thank you for posting the list! If you could change me to 4dpo, that would be great :thumbsup:

Ok, bear with me~what does AFM mean? I'm gone for 5 months and you all start a new secret code here :giggle:

Charlotte, it shouldn't be much longer. :hugs: My brain is so fried I can't even remember how long I bled after my m/c's. My first cycle after the last one was really long, though. Weird.

Does anyone else get super sensitive/sore nipples at O time? I do, and then after I O, it goes away. But this time it's not going away.

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Have you had ewcm yet? Pinching o pains? Hmm-:headscratch:

The only thing I had that was related to ewcm was last night but it was tinted yellow. So I just marked it as sticky cm.

Today its SUPER moist down there...and we havent bd in a couple days so I don't think its dh.
I had pinching O pains yesterday but today its just crampy.

msmamabear
11-18-2008, 09:26 AM
AFM means as for me

and speaking of that... apparently the digital test was wrong :crying: I am CD1 now

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 09:29 AM
AFM means as for me

and speaking of that... apparently the digital test was wrong :crying: I am CD1 now

I'm so sorry!:hugs:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 09:32 AM
AFM means as for me

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Ashley--I dont think you o'd yet--it's coming soon though.:thumbsup: Go get some Target opks.:thumbsup:
I had a lot of o pains the week leading up to o.It was insane,I remember that Michelle and I were pming back n'forth over the pinching o pains wondering when it would let up.Makes me sad though--that was the cycle we both got BFPs on Target opks and about 2 weeks later(sooner for her since she was a few days before me to o and tested sooner)bfps on hpts.
Hang in there--it will come.It may be a longer cycle this post m/c one.I have to tell myself the same thing--I'm just hopeful for super fertility post m/c.
I know you've heard the same rumors.:giggle:

msmamabear
11-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Thank you guys. I just really didn't need af this morning... I got up super early to drive my hubby to the airport for a week long business trip and there she was. :banghead: It just sucks that the freaking test said pregnant, its one thing to see lines and such, but those words made it seem like it really was there. :crying:

Well now I have to pull myself together and get my butt to bible study. We are learning about perceptions, how appropriate is that :rolleyes2: :giggle2:

heluvsme
11-18-2008, 09:49 AM
AFM means as for me

So sorry, mama!!! :hugs:

Savi
11-18-2008, 10:01 AM
AFM means as for me

:hugs: :hugs: SS mama.

hlstevens
11-18-2008, 10:20 AM
AFM means as for me

So sorry Melissa :hug:

Thanks ladies for all the comments. I'm not sure why I am more comfortable with a woman Dr, maybe b/c I know she will understand any issues I have considering she is a woman. I don't need a man telling me "I understand, I know how you feel, blah blah blah"
I'm hoping she will recommend someone in her practice to me.

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Okay thanks Charlotte. I guess it was a tease yesterday with it being half way positive! lol!

myr25
11-18-2008, 10:35 AM
Goodday ladies. Time for my daily dusting.

Baby dust for those who need it http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/myrivera24/thbabydust4.gif

BFP dust for those who will be testing http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/myrivera24/bfpdust.gif
wish I could find a different one for bfp dust.

AFM: My cramping is really starting to subside, I still have it but now it is either one side or the other and doesn't last very long. Seems to be worse when I am standing for a long time. My temp went up this morning, it wa 97.53 up from 97.3 the last two days and I have wmc. My opk came out negative this afternoon, will test again later on. Today I have an appointment for ds2 at the base daycare for him to be in daycare twice a week. I think it is time for him the learn that its not all about him, he is such a big mommies boy and has to be the center of attention. He is definately a jelous little boy when it comes to me paying attention to any other child then him. That isn't going to fly here with us wanting another baby.

TwinKristi
11-18-2008, 12:15 PM
SS Melissa!!! :hugs: I wish a virtual hug was good enough but I know it isn't.

I'm on CD1 too!! I took my last FRER since I STILL hadn't even felt like AF was coming but seriously, as I wiped after I POAS I saw blood!! :banghead: Stupid stupid stupid!! BUT at least I know when my CD1 is, I know when to use OPKs and dh is a little more frisky and talking about "makin' a baby" more instead of just "gettin' it on" :giggle: So...

Can someone please add me to "waiting to O" - CD1 :blush:

And yes, sorry for the major typo last night... my FRERs have all been BFN!! If it was the other I would have been running around like crazy!! LOL :roflmbo:

Charlotte- :hugs: to you mama!!! This has to be a really hard time and then to POAS only to see a dreaded BFN... I understand their reasoning, but jeeze, tourture much?? :yuck:

Ok I hate to hit-n-run, but I gotta get my LO at school!!! BBL!

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 12:28 PM
I'm hoping O happens SOON! Dh and I have been trying to wait a couple days in between bd'ing to make sure his swimmers can build up some muscle :giggle:

Yeah we tried to do that too, this cycle. It's so hard to strike the balance between BDing every other day and also not wanting to miss the fertile window entirely, KWIM?

Andrea--:hugs: Hope your baby girl Lydia feels better soon.Are they molars?Those are the worst.Poor baby.
I just adore her name--it's a favorite girl name of mine,just beautiful.:goodvibes: Dh could'nt agree w/ me though,we both liked Sarah so that was it for our dd(we found out on our 17-18 week u/s)

Thanks Michelle--that was very helpful.
Now I need to get off my bum--and ...:vacuum: :dishwash: :cleanwindow: :laundry: but instead am--:fridge: and chatting and lurking on here.I also need to finish getting things together to take to Goodwill.

Hah your day sounds like how mine usually go. I don't know of Lydia's teeth are molars, or really if she's even teething at all. lol. She doesn't really have any other signs except the excessive drool. But she has 4 incisors on the top and bottom and then 4 molars (one in each "corner"). I don't know which teeth are supposed to come next, the 4 canines or the other 4 molars. :dunno: But she doesn't have any swollen gums or anything.

:hugs: Don't worry about it. Even if Dawne hadn't posted it, we probably would have just kept on posting on yesterday's thread. lol.

I know how you feel about men OB/GYN. I had one with my first 2 pregnancies, but with #1 I had a c-section and then # 2 I had a VBAC. Well, when I went bakc to him for #3 he told me he can't do VBAC's anymore due to hospital policy :headscratch: So I ended up finding my current doctor, who is a woman and her whole practice is all woman and the added bonus was she would do VBAC's. I just LOVE my doc. I'm going to be so sad when I'm done having babies because then I'll only see her once a year.

I was J/K about getting "Huffy" & I also got your lovely PM and fixed it :giggle: , but boy you should have seen how cute my siggy looked with my cow :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Sorry to hear about your DD, I know how terrible it is when those teeth come in. I was told that it hurts so bad for the teeth to come in that not even an adult can handle the pain :cry: So I hope it happens quickly for her :hugs:

Thanks about DD, I never heard that about the severity of the pain, no wonder they cry! :hugs: And I knew you were kidding about me being huffy. lol. About that hospital and your old dr, that's weird that they wouldn't let you do another VBAC even though you'd already HAD a VBAC. :headscratch: But hospitals don't make sense on a lot of things, lol, so that somehow doesn't surprise me.

Weird. :dunno: Do you know when you used to O or how long your cycles used to be? Maybe you'll be having another late O this time. :dunno:

You guys--Answer brand opks suck!! I highly recommend Target brand opks.
My Answers's did not go bfp until my Target brand,Clearblue digi opk and heck even the Ic opks had already gone back to BFN.:banghead:
Plus they are hard as heck to read.Target opks have lots of dye in them btw--easy to read.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the recommendations. :D

Does anyone else get super sensitive/sore nipples at O time? I do, and then after I O, it goes away. But this time it's not going away.

DD is still nursing, but the only time I got sensitive nipples at O time was the first postpartum O I had, and they only hurt while she was nursing. I could just go about my day like regular and didn't notice anything different, but then when she latched on... OUCHIE. lol. The next cycle was still a little sore around that time, but then since then, it hasn't affected me at all.

Thank you guys. I just really didn't need af this morning... I got up super early to drive my hubby to the airport for a week long business trip and there she was. :banghead: It just sucks that the freaking test said pregnant, its one thing to see lines and such, but those words made it seem like it really was there. :crying:

Well now I have to pull myself together and get my butt to bible study. We are learning about perceptions, how appropriate is that :rolleyes2: :giggle2:

:hugs: :cry: I'm so sorry, Meli. :hugs:

BFP dust for those who will be testing http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/myrivera24/bfpdust.gif
wish I could find a different one for bfp dust.

AFM: My cramping is really starting to subside, I still have it but now it is either one side or the other and doesn't last very long. Seems to be worse when I am standing for a long time. My temp went up this morning, it wa 97.53 up from 97.3 the last two days and I have wmc. My opk came out negative this afternoon, will test again later on. Today I have an appointment for ds2 at the base daycare for him to be in daycare twice a week. I think it is time for him the learn that its not all about him, he is such a big mommies boy and has to be the center of attention. He is definately a jelous little boy when it comes to me paying attention to any other child then him. That isn't going to fly here with us wanting another baby.

Hey I like that BFP duster. :giggle: He's cute. :) Getting your DS used to other children sounds like a good idea... I hope it goes well. What will you do while he's in day care?

I'm on CD1 too!! I took my last FRER since I STILL hadn't even felt like AF was coming but seriously, as I wiped after I POAS I saw blood!! :banghead: Stupid stupid stupid!! BUT at least I know when my CD1 is, I know when to use OPKs and dh is a little more frisky and talking about "makin' a baby" more instead of just "gettin' it on" :giggle:

:hugs: for CD1. That stinks. :hugs:

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Here's what's been keeping me so busy lately. It's supposed to be chicken nuggets and dipping sauces, lol.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c199/Harmony96/crafts/chickennuggetsthumb.jpg

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I cannot catch up today on personals as I am super busy at work...tonight is Parent/teacher conferences and I will be here until 8pm :banghead:

AFM: I think I o'd on cd17...If you could look at my chart I would appreciate it!!! Thanks.

Ugh, parent teacher conferences sound like all kinds of fun. :hugs: I do think you O'd on day 17. :thumbsup:

ty&jessie
11-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Afternoon Ladies!!

Melissa~ I am o sorry sweetie :hugs:

Char~ I have been thinking about you a lot, as you know I am always here if you need to talk. :hugs:

Jennybeth~ SS about cd1, Is your dh going to be around this cycle? Good luck to you!!:hugs:

AFM~ I am on day 2 of clomid. Funny that when I have taken it in the past, I really only had hot flashes and an occational head ache...this time I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open on top of the other to side effects. I'll take it though! :goodvibes: I still have a med. flow, I hope it lightens up here soon.

ty&jessie
11-18-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh Andrea those are cute!! I am thinking about getting a play kitchen for the kids for Christmas, I just might have to order some food to go with it! Very cute.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Kim--my breasts are always tender @ovulation.Recently when I got pg--my nips hurt from o on,as did the breasts.They usually would only ache/hurt on and off,but when I od and concieved it was all of that 2 ww and beyond.
Everyone is different though.
Yay--for being in the 2ww.:lostit:

Kristi--:hugs: Darn ole AF.I'm sorry she showed up.

Andrea--cute playfood--I love your talent.:thumbsup:

No more bleeding since the tiny bit this am--holding out hope it's gone for good.:giggle: Fed dd and myself lunch,read her a story and got her down for a nap--then my mom called.My Dad was in a car accident,he is getting his forehead stitched up and has a broken rib.Poor dad--he thought he had enough time and he pulled out and was hit by a bigger truck than his.Dad's truck is gone.He's lucky mom said--he stupidly was not wearing his seat belt.

Darn it--dd just woke up early,crying.:banghead:

heluvsme
11-18-2008, 12:49 PM
I hate it when that happens, Charlotte! Hope you can get her back down.

I should have mentioned my nips only bother me when nursing my toddler, too. I just can hardly stand to nurse, they are so sensitive! Since it hasn't gone away, I am hopeful. Time will tell!

JaylasMommy
11-18-2008, 12:50 PM
I am REALLY out of it today.

And, I am really upset. Df was supposed to have the day off tomorrow. But, since the truck that was supposed to come today, won't until tomorrow, he has to work today AND tomorrow. :banghead: I don't know why they didn't give him today off instead. Not to mention, he already has the limit of overtime from his shedule, so tomorrow's hours exceed his OT, and... :cry: Ugh.

Also, tomorrow he was going to take Dd for the day so I could pack, and get ready to go on our trip tomorrow. :banghead:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Afternoon Ladies!!

Melissa~ I am o sorry sweetie :hugs:

Char~ I have been thinking about you a lot, as you know I am always here if you need to talk. :hugs:

Jennybeth~ SS about cd1, Is your dh going to be around this cycle? Good luck to you!!:hugs:

AFM~ I am on day 2 of clomid. Funny that when I have taken it in the past, I really only had hot flashes and an occational head ache...this time I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open on top of the other to side effects. I'll take it though! :goodvibes: I still have a med. flow, I hope it lightens up here soon.
Yay for day 2 of Clomid!:goodvibes: I'm so hopeful that a new ttc cycle is here for you.
Thanks Michelle--I'm trying to take it day by day.Dh told me to have hope.
I feel soo tired both emotionally and physically.
I probably will be very quiet this cycle--not getting to worked up about oing or not.I have 2 fresh boxes of Target opks waiting,but I wont use them unless I have ewcm w/ pinching o pains.
I just dont feel as giddy and worked up about ttc anymore.I want to ttc--but this m/c after ttc for 15 long months after loseing Gracie is just almost too much to bear.
Sorry for the vent.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 12:56 PM
I hate it when that happens, Charlotte! Hope you can get her back down.

I should have mentioned my nips only bother me when nursing my toddler, too. I just can hardly stand to nurse, they are so sensitive! Since it hasn't gone away, I am hopeful. Time will tell!

Sounds like a very good early sign!:thumbsup:
No such luck getting dd back down--she's happily playing w/ her baby dolls.She's singing rock a bye baby to them--then nursing them to sleep.Cute.
Plus I'll need to leave to pick up ds Jim from middle school in about half an hr.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 01:01 PM
I am REALLY out of it today.

And, I am really upset. Df was supposed to have the day off tomorrow. But, since the truck that was supposed to come today, won't until tomorrow, he has to work today AND tomorrow. :banghead: I don't know why they didn't give him today off instead. Not to mention, he already has the limit of overtime from his shedule, so tomorrow's hours exceed his OT, and... :cry: Ugh.

Also, tomorrow he was going to take Dd for the day so I could pack, and get ready to go on our trip tomorrow. :banghead:
:hugs: :hugs: You need some hugs my friend~that stinks.

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Andrea- I'm not sure whats gonna happen. Last cycle I O'd on cd22, but that was after my m/c so I figured thats why I o'd so late.
The cycle before that I'm thinking I o'd somewhere before cd16 because my cm dried up on cd17...Those are the only 2 cycles I can go by since thats the length we've been trying. And I didn't temp the first cycle until like 3 days before I found out I was pregnant lol.
I'm thinking O will happen within the next week for sure. My cm is already becoming stretchy today.

frainfam
11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Dawne, thank you for posting the list! If you could change me to 4dpo, that would be great :thumbsup:

I'm on it!

AFM means as for me

I'm so sorry! :(

frainfam
11-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Can someone please add me to "waiting to O" - CD1 :blush:

Got it, and :hugs:

mommyz
11-18-2008, 01:50 PM
:wave: mamas! Sending you hugs for all the AF, blah day you might be having and of course TONS of positive baby dust!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa15/pbs_jz/allbabydust.gif

My baby turns ONE today! What a bittersweet moment for us! :cry: :wub:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 01:55 PM
Hahahaha

Oh gosh I was just in the bathroom checking my cm and I was stretching it between my fingers to see how far it went (sorry tmi!) and my 30 month old daughter comes in and looks at me :\ and says "Booger"?? :roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: hahahahaha

heluvsme
11-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Ashley, just wanted to tell ya that I am a late ovulator~anywhere from 18-20 days is my average, but sometimes I go earlier or later than that. I o'd on day 23 after my last m/c. I don't know if that helps or if you even care, just thought I'd share :)

ty&jessie
11-18-2008, 02:47 PM
Yay for day 2 of Clomid!:goodvibes: I'm so hopeful that a new ttc cycle is here for you.
Thanks Michelle--I'm trying to take it day by day.Dh told me to have hope.
I feel soo tired both emotionally and physically.
I probably will be very quiet this cycle--not getting to worked up about oing or not.I have 2 fresh boxes of Target opks waiting,but I wont use them unless I have ewcm w/ pinching o pains.
I just dont feel as giddy and worked up about ttc anymore.I want to ttc--but this m/c after ttc for 15 long months after loseing Gracie is just almost too much to bear.
Sorry for the vent.

:hugs: I know how you feel deary, I know all too well. I too have been trying to lay low after my last m/c. I lost a little of my "zip" for ttc...maybe trying to protect myself incase things don't pan out for us. I of course want another baby badly, but also know that the next time I do get pg, it WILL be our last. After 5 pregnancies and only 2 children, I don't think I could put my family through yet another m/c. SO! I am secretly excited, but on the outside playing the whole TTC thing off as "no big deal, if it's meant to be it will be." I'm also terrified to get pg again, I worry that through the whole thing I will just be waiting to lose yet another baby. I guess I am trying to not be as neurotic about everything, trying to play our cards right, but at the same time not getting my hopes up too much either. Who knows maybe we still have that chance to graduate together...and stay there!! Well at least for 9 months!:giggle: :hugs:

frainfam
11-18-2008, 03:12 PM
Hahahaha

Oh gosh I was just in the bathroom checking my cm and I was stretching it between my fingers to see how far it went (sorry tmi!) and my 30 month old daughter comes in and looks at me :\ and says "Booger"?? :roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: hahahahaha

:giggle2: :roflmbo:

mommygraham
11-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Can you move me back to 4dpo in the 2ww please?

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 04:08 PM
Ashley, just wanted to tell ya that I am a late ovulator~anywhere from 18-20 days is my average, but sometimes I go earlier or later than that. I o'd on day 23 after my last m/c. I don't know if that helps or if you even care, just thought I'd share :)
Could be. I hope not though. Last month my LP was only 10 days long which totally sucked. But I guess we will all know in a few weeks lol thanks:hugs:
Finally figured it out? Well look on the bright side, in about 8 days you can test again :D

Well I'm off to go watch Wall-E with Madison and Hubby! Be back later.

babylove921
11-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Nothing exciting here.. CD 8.. waiting to O.. I think I'll probably O around CD 15.. what do you think

ShamroxGirl
11-18-2008, 04:55 PM
SS Mel and Kristi about AF.

This morning there was a babywearing meeting and I won a mini-mobi for D!

I put it on him and he was wearing his froggy on his back! I tried on a Guatemalan wrap and it was awesome! I now have 2 more back carries to try!!!!

I woke up feeling a little sick, which progressed to a glorious mouth-watering-about-to-puke feeling that lasted for several hours. I was about to park myself in front of the porcelain goddess, but didn't end up going that far.

frainfam
11-18-2008, 04:57 PM

I got you moved :)

frainfam
11-18-2008, 04:58 PM

I put it on him and he was wearing his froggy on his back! I tried on a Guatemalan wrap and it was awesome! I now have 2 more back carries to try!!!!

I woke up feeling a little sick, which progressed to a glorious mouth-watering-about-to-puke feeling that lasted for several hours. I was about to park myself in front of the porcelain goddess, but didn't end up going that far.

Didn't you feel sick yesterday, too? I hope this is it for you!!! :goodvibes:

trying4more
11-18-2008, 05:10 PM
I think AF is on her way!
I'm having heavish spotting today!
If AF doesn't show full force by tmw, then I have an appt tmw.

ShamroxGirl
11-18-2008, 05:29 PM
Didn't you feel sick yesterday, too? I hope this is it for you!!! :goodvibes:

TY! Last month I felt sick the whole week after O and until the day before I MC'd. Actually I had an issue with my baggage and the Sheriffs were called (but because the woman behind the counter was literally not helping me and that made me mad, when they came I was calm..) I cried and thought "oh lordy, I'm SO pregnant, I'm crying over luggage".

I haven't gotten that "watery mouth" nausea in a while, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 05:48 PM

I hope your clomid side effects aren't too bad. :hugs:

Oh Andrea those are cute!! I am thinking about getting a play kitchen for the kids for Christmas, I just might have to order some food to go with it! Very cute.

:giggle: thanks. :)

No more bleeding since the tiny bit this am--holding out hope it's gone for good.:giggle: Fed dd and myself lunch,read her a story and got her down for a nap--then my mom called.My Dad was in a car accident,he is getting his forehead stitched up and has a broken rib.Poor dad--he thought he had enough time and he pulled out and was hit by a bigger truck than his.Dad's truck is gone.He's lucky mom said--he stupidly was not wearing his seat belt.

Oh my goodness I'm so glad your dad is ok! :hugs: :hugs: I hope he wears his seatbelt from now on.

:hugs: :hugs:

My baby turns ONE today! What a bittersweet moment for us! :cry: :wub:

Awww happy birthday! :D :D

Hahahaha

:roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo: :giggle2: :giggle2: :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

Nothing exciting here.. CD 8.. waiting to O.. I think I'll probably O around CD 15.. what do you think

I hope so, so you guys can catch the egg!

That's really cool about winning the mini moby! :D

I think AF is on her way!
I'm having heavish spotting today!
If AF doesn't show full force by tmw, then I have an appt tmw.

I hope AF shows up for you! :D

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Well... I have to say goodbye to you all. Ok not really, lol. But I'm going to try to just check in once/day, around lunchtime. I've been spending way too much time on the computer in general and this thread doesn't help, lol. But DH and I had a "fight" this afternoon about how little I'm doing (cleaning-wise) around the apartment. I agree w/ him but the way he said it still made me feel bad. But I have Bible reading to do and WAHM stuff to do and just really need to work on my to-do list so that a big chunk of it can be done before we leave for Thanksgiving. Afterwards, I'll have a bigger to-do list, so the more I get done beforehand, the better. :giggle:

Plus, keeping myself busy will have an added bonus... I won't have time to obsess over symptoms or no symptoms or why am I still having CM when O has already happened, etc. lol.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 05:52 PM
:hugs: I know how you feel deary, I know all too well. I too have been trying to lay low after my last m/c. I lost a little of my "zip" for ttc...maybe trying to protect myself incase things don't pan out for us. I of course want another baby badly, but also know that the next time I do get pg, it WILL be our last. After 5 pregnancies and only 2 children, I don't think I could put my family through yet another m/c. SO! I am secretly excited, but on the outside playing the whole TTC thing off as "no big deal, if it's meant to be it will be." I'm also terrified to get pg again, I worry that through the whole thing I will just be waiting to lose yet another baby. I guess I am trying to not be as neurotic about everything, trying to play our cards right, but at the same time not getting my hopes up too much either. Who knows maybe we still have that chance to graduate together...and stay there!! Well at least for 9 months!:giggle: :hugs:

:hugs: My gosh~I did not realize how similar we both are.I've now been pregnant 5 times--but only 2 children here on earth.I'm also just trying for our last~our third living child.I'm soo done w/ all this ttc and loss business.
I'm terrified of loseing another baby~I hate m/c.
But the drive to get pregnant is still in my heart and soul.
I always wanted 5 children--but you never in a millon yrs think of the struggle to have them-literally,then once pregnant staying so or things going perfectly normal.
May we both graduate off here Michelle--and for good,on to healthy happy pregnancies w/ healthy sticky beans.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hugs: :hugs:

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Hahahaha

:roflmbo: :roflmbo: Now that's funny! I needed the laugh~thanks.
Yay for ewcm!!!:lostit: :lostit: Those opks should be BFP soon.Start the bding_goodluck!!:thumbsup: :lostit:
When I got pg--this last time my opks were BFP on Cd#18 and 19--so my o was either on cd#19 or 20.But this is the norm for me as my cycles are over 32 days+.

trying4more
11-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Andrea-Well, good luck with the new DS schedule! I too end up getting wrapped up with all the DS goodness (especially here).

Cousin Spot still here!...Hoping she follows SOON!
I think I'm going to try and give herbs/Soy ONE MORE cycle to work! If NO O by CD 20 (or looks toward an O) I'm going to induce again!

bellarose4
11-18-2008, 06:26 PM
Totally forgot to update! 5DPO

ty&jessie
11-18-2008, 06:34 PM
GRRR to stress! Dh just informed me this evening that his truck needs new ball joints...to the tune of about $1300!!!! YIKES! I think the bad car luck is catchy on here.

My ds asked me after a visable momment of thought after dinner "is our new baby pushing on your tummy mommy?"

I told him " No, we don't have a baby in my tummy"

Ds~"but, we did. right?"
Me~ "yes, we did"
Ds~ "Oh, well, Mrs. "D"'s baby is pushing on her tummy and wants to come out soon" (his teacher is 8 months pregnant)

Broke my heart. He is wise beyond his years, and such a sensitive guy. He talks all the time about our angels, that are having fun bowling (thunderstorms) and smiling down on us(when you see the sun rays peek through a cloud) up in heaven. Makes me happy but at the same time sad. That conversation made me think about how excited he will be to feel a baby move in my tummy, now that he is older and really can appriciate it. Now...we need to make it happen!

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Awe Michelle--that breaks my heart for him.:hugs: :hugs: Sweet little boy.

Yeah Sarah is only 3--but quite sensitive and in tune.She said tonight"mommy it's ok~you and daddy make another baby!":blush: :giggle:
Then tomorrow she'll ask where the baby in my tummy is again.I'll say w/God in heaven and she'll say "why?"It's tough~I feel like crying when she says all this.
Our 14 yr old ds--has been great-just hugging me,and quiet.He's sad too~he wanted another baby sister or a brother to join the family.

I really never thought I'd lose this one and that my ttc days were happily over.I'm sad that my July baby wont come.:cry:
I know I'd lost one before to m/c~but never thought it would happen again.
Sigh--I'm wiser now.

McMamma38
11-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Andrea-Well, good luck with the new DS schedule! I too end up getting wrapped up with all the DS goodness (especially here).

I think I'm going to try and give herbs/Soy ONE MORE cycle to work! If NO O by CD 20 (or looks toward an O) I'm going to induce again!

:hugs: I hate that you are spotting and af is around the corner.I'm praying for a beautiful BFP for you and your family soon.:hugs: :thumbsup:

hlstevens
11-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Well... I have to say goodbye to you all. Ok not really, lol. But I'm going to try to just check in once/day, around lunchtime. I've been spending way too much time on the computer in general and this thread doesn't help, lol. But DH and I had a "fight" this afternoon about how little I'm doing (cleaning-wise) around the apartment. I agree w/ him but the way he said it still made me feel bad. But I have Bible reading to do and WAHM stuff to do and just really need to work on my to-do list so that a big chunk of it can be done before we leave for Thanksgiving. Afterwards, I'll have a bigger to-do list, so the more I get done beforehand, the better. :giggle:

Plus, keeping myself busy will have an added bonus... I won't have time to obsess over symptoms or no symptoms or why am I still having CM when O has already happened, etc. lol.

You'll be missed Andrea!:hugs:
Sometimes its a good thing to focus on what needs to be done, and not so much on what you want to happen (TTC)
Family comes first!

My Dr appointment today was nice. I'm so going to miss my Dr though.
She is awesome, she is a former NFL cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Today was the first time ever that I had some bleeding after my pap. I hope that doesnt affect my ovulation...

ShamroxGirl
11-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Andrea!!! We'll miss you :(

Char :hugs:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 07:22 PM

Aww I'm gonna miss ya! I've been feeling the same way though...sometimes I find myself on here way to much and then I feel kinda bad because stuff needs to get done or dd needs some more attention..she gets a TON as it is but I feel bad sometimes haha

:roflmbo: :roflmbo: Now that's funny! I needed the laugh~thanks.
Yay for ewcm!!!:lostit: :lostit: Those opks should be BFP soon.Start the bding_goodluck!!:thumbsup: :lostit:
When I got pg--this last time my opks were BFP on Cd#18 and 19--so my o was either on cd#19 or 20.But this is the norm for me as my cycles are over 32 days+.
Your welcome for the laugh. I about lost it! I was like...:ahh: Yeah thats not a booger hunnie and she goes "wipe on the floor" :roflmbo: shes a funny girl!
I'm getting excited. I can't wait to O..I'm gonna go jump dh soon because dd is almost asleep :lostit:

GRRR to stress! Dh just informed me this evening that his truck needs new ball joints...to the tune of about $1300!!!! YIKES! I think the bad car luck is catchy on here.

My ds asked me after a visable momment of thought after dinner "is our new baby pushing on your tummy mommy?"

Ds~"but, we did. right?"
Me~ "yes, we did"
Ds~ "Oh, well, Mrs. "D"'s baby is pushing on her tummy and wants to come out soon" (his teacher is 8 months pregnant)

Awww I'm so sorry about your dhs truck! It does seem like the bad car luck is catchy on here!
Your ds sounds very smart. But I'm sure it was a bittersweet moment. My dd still pretends there is a baby in my belly...I can't even try to explain to her that we had a miscarriage..shes just to young.

I saw my aunt in the store the other day, I have a really big family and I guess the news didn't get to everyone that I had a miscarriage...and she comes up to me and goes "Are you going to get a belly anytime soon? You what like 10 weeks now right? I'm like "Oh..no one told you? we had a miscarriage the day after I told gram and everyone'' :(" She felt horrible:cry: she told me she had 6 miscarriages and had to have a d&c on most of them...she has 4 healthy children now.

So...what do you classify a whiteish almost clear CM that stretches about 1.5-2 inches??? My cm was watery this morning..then kinda went back to sticky and now its almost like ewcm but not totally...:headscratch: I think I check to much...I kinda check almost everytime I go potty:blush:

StaceyS
11-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:)

Cyn_Cyn
11-18-2008, 07:59 PM
Just wanted to say hey!!:thumbsup:

We have been very busy around here today. I was running around all day like a chicken with it's head cut off!!:giggle2: DS1 turned 9 today. And is acting like a 2 y/o!!!:banghead:

I cried after evrybody left. It was nice having all of them here. Even if all at one time w/so much chaos!!:giggle: Some days it just gets so lonely. :cry: On a good note though we got a package from DH yesterday. DS2 and DD had a new movie, DS1 Lego Batman game for the PS, Myself My PINK Army WIfe Mug (he said he would find me one) and a Camelback Mug and also I had a new movie Sex In The City (still haven't seen the movie :eek:)!!! So everyone was happy to see that package.

We did get to talk to him tonight though. Right befor eeveryone got here for the bday party. Actually they were all coming in and here for a few minutes before I even said hi to most of them. :blush: Sorry but I had important matters I was tending to. :giggle2:

Well I am going to take a shower I will BBL!!:thumbsup:

Cyn_Cyn
11-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiii YA Stacey!!!!!!

StaceyS
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Cyndi~ your dh is too sweet. Wish I could come over and watch the movie with ya!!! I loved the show, but haven't seen the movie yet. I can't rent it cause then I'd have to come up with an explanation why my two teens can't see it. Because I said so doesn't work so well with them anymore. :(

mommygraham
11-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Could be. I hope not though. Last month my LP was only 10 days long which totally sucked. But I guess we will all know in a few weeks lol thanks:hugs:

Finally figured it out? Well look on the bright side, in about 8 days you can test again :D

Well I'm off to go watch Wall-E with Madison and Hubby! Be back later.

I wouldn't say I got anything figured out, but I just stopped obsessing about it. There's nothing I can do about that morning 2 days ago when I overslept my alarm (and will continue to kick myself for a while for driving me nuts!). AND there's nothing I can do about the fact that if I O'd on cd 26 instead, that means I have a 0% chance of conceiving. We figured I had O'd long before (almost two weeks!!!) and both of us have been sick a lot this month, so we bd 7 DAYS BEFORE cd 26 O! :dontlikeit:

I think I'm going to take a cue from Andrea and spend less time on here. It only upsets me. I'll check in every once in a while and let you know what day AF arrives in the next couple weeks.

mommy2_4
11-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Well ladies......looks like 2 of us aren't going to be around as much :cry: (Andrea & now me). I got home from class about 30 min ago and DH is all stressed out about the kids, house etc and looks like this is our last month TTC for good :cry: He says it's too much for him and he can't think to add another one in the mix. I am just devastated. He was the one who wanted another one, as a matter of fact he was the one who convinced me to get pregnant the last time! How can he do this to me, especially now that I want it more than ever because of the M/C. So I told him all that plus lots more and all he could tell me was, "well, you may be pregnant right now." I could have just slapped him right then and there! I had to contain myself and I just told him, "yeah right, things happen for a reason, isn't that what everyone was telling us? That's why that happened to me, now it explains everything! We were not meant to have another baby because of your mixed feelings and emotions. YOu couldn't make a straight decision if your life depended on it!"

Sorry so long, I am just ssssooo hurt by him right now! :cry:

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi Stacey!

I'm sorry Jill. I didn't realize you bd 7 days before cd26 :( That totally stinks :(

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Oh Joanna :(:hugs: I'm so very sorry. My dh acted kinda like that last month...hubbys can be such butt heads sometimes. I'm sorry you have to go threw it though.
Please check in with us every now and again..I'll miss you :(

MyM&W
11-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow..It seems like there has been a lot of bad news today...

I'll keep all of you in my thoughts. :hugs: to everyone!

Cyn_Cyn
11-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Ohhh Joanna I am SS. :hugs: Sorry for your DH being a butt...:banghead: :hugs: Sometimes I don't think that they get that's how our life is every day.....full of chaos and then some!!! :hugs:

StaceyS
11-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Oh man, I just want to come hug you girls, Joanna and Jill!!!! Seriously.

Jill~ I totally totally totally (see a theme here???) totally empathize with you, girl! I have BTDT and still struggle with it. I thought this cycle was cut and dry and look what happened. I seriously needed this mini vacation we took.
It felt so freeing to be away from it all....no thermometer, no computer, no cervical checks every five minutes (ok, ok, so you caught me and i DID check but not every 5 minutes..lol). Sometimes, ya just gotta step away and put it all into perspective or else you'll go crazy!!!

Joanna~ I can totally empathize with you, too. In fact, I actually spoke those very same (and quite exact which was really freaky to me to read) to my dh!!! I think they just freak out and feel overwhelmed and stressed, too.
Sure, they don't have the pressures of actually temping, poking, prodding, charting, and timing, but as men they worry how they're going to support another family member. Plus, I think the longer it takes for us to get pregnant, it is almost like a blow to their man-lihood somehow. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I get from my own dh sometimes.
I usually try real hard to not receive what he is saying, but to allow hime to let it out. I just don't respond and give it some time. He always comes back around. I am sure your's will, too. He is just feeling stress as well.

Huge hugs to you both!!!

StaceyS
11-18-2008, 08:54 PM
I promise to tell you all about our trip tomorrow morning.
I just finished the list and I am beat.
We had a great time, but I got stuck driving home 2 hours with tired whiny kids (hmm...got stick driving there, too!).
I have LOTS to tell you about and maybe even some pics for ya! :)

Thanks Dawne for doing the list today. You did great!!!! Hope it brings you some good luck this cycle. ;)

JaylasMommy
11-18-2008, 08:56 PM
:hugs: My gosh~I did not realize how similar we both are.I've now been pregnant 5 times--but only 2 children here on earth.I'm also just trying for our last~our third living child.I'm soo done w/ all this ttc and loss business.
I'm terrified of loseing another baby~I hate m/c.
But the drive to get pregnant is still in my heart and soul.
I always wanted 5 children--but you never in a millon yrs think of the struggle to have them-literally,then once pregnant staying so or things going perfectly normal.
May we both graduate off here Michelle--and for good,on to healthy happy pregnancies w/ healthy sticky beans.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: My biggest fear as far as getting pregnant again, is that I will either A. M/C, or B. Go full term and lose the baby. I am Rh-, and my grandmother is as well. She lost a baby full term, for that reason. :cry: And, my uncle, who was born a year later, had to have many blood transfusions, because of it. I know, that it was 40 years ago and all, and they have the shot, but that fear still lingers in my head. :gloomy:

I bawled like a baby during House. It really made me want Dd to have a little brother or sister. :cry: At first, I looked up at Df, and said... "I want a little boy. The one on the TV is so cute. Of course, I would be thrilled with a little girl as well..." and, then the flood gates opened. I bawled. The little boy on the TV, was wearing the same coat as his older brother, and they walked out of the hospital holding hands... :cry: I want that for Dd. I mean, I don't want her to be in the hospital, but... you know what I mean.

Joanna - There were MANY months that Df and I went back and forth because he would want one thing one day, want another the next. It use to make me so upset. I KNOW in my heart, that once we do get pregnant, all of his doubts and fears will be gone. He is always concerned about how we're going to be able to afford another baby... or just normal stresses, ya know? :hugs: I hope things work out for you.

Cyn_Cyn
11-18-2008, 09:10 PM
You know I wonder if we will even want to TTC once he gets home. Some days I wonder if this is it for us. I mean it took forever to conceive DS2 after our M/c and well DD I don't know what happened. LOL.

We were trying and having struggles with it again this time around. I don't know if I will want to go through all of it again, kwim? It is just rough and hard some days to even think about it.

I seriously don't know what we will do once he gets home. There is a VERY BIG possibilty that he will have to deploy again for another year 6 months after he gets home. :cry: As much as I want and would love to have another baby......I just don't know..... First and foremost will be getting back into our groove and "knowing" each other again, and then we will definitely be house hunting AGAIN!! I NEED a bigger house. It has become a need and no longer a want!! I am ready to move now and send him our new addy. :roflmbo:

That's just too much to get done in 6 months without worrying about TTC.:banghead: So who knows. All I can say is that at this point I really am glad that we didn't conceive before he left. I know that I wouldn't be able to do this without him here this time around. It really is a blessing to not have to worry about a hard, complicated pregnancy by myself. I know that sounds bad but.......

I have rambled enough...for now anyhow....just my thoughts....

trying4more
11-18-2008, 09:36 PM
MIchelle-Ahhh...that makes my heart melt. I can sometimes here my girls talking about their "baby brother" that is in heaven now!

Joanna-I'm so sorry!

Cyndi-Glad to hear you got some gifts from DH! I want...Hm..NEED a bigger house too!

Still spotting. Went and got YDD's pic's done. I just wanted the basic one pose package ($5 w/no session/sitting fee). The lady was all interested in showing us the million $ package and seemed irriated when I stopped her and said..Just the basic will do, thank you!
DD is SOOOO f'ing cute in it. I'll post a pic once it gets online!

Harmony96
11-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Thought I'd go out w/ a bang and do one last personals catch-up, lol.

I'm cheering AF on for you! lol

Ds~"but, we did. right?"
Me~ "yes, we did"

:hugs: :cry: :hugs:

You'll be missed Andrea!:hugs:
Sometimes its a good thing to focus on what needs to be done, and not so much on what you want to happen (TTC)
Family comes first!

My Dr appointment today was nice. I'm so going to miss my Dr though.
She is awesome, she is a former NFL cheerleader for the Cincinnati Bengals.
Today was the first time ever that I had some bleeding after my pap. I hope that doesnt affect my ovulation...

:laugh: That's not usually a former career that a doctor would have, lol.

Andrea!!! We'll miss you :(

Thanks :hugs: I'll still be posting once a day or so, but probably not be able to do NEARLY the personals that I used to.

So...what do you classify a whiteish almost clear CM that stretches about 1.5-2 inches??? My cm was watery this morning..then kinda went back to sticky and now its almost like ewcm but not totally...:headscratch: I think I check to much...I kinda check almost everytime I go potty:blush:

I'd call that EWCM. Mine never does get completely clear.

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:)

'sup, stranger. :)

I cried after evrybody left. It was nice having all of them here. Even if all at one time w/so much chaos!!:giggle: Some days it just gets so lonely. :cry: On a good note though we got a package from DH yesterday. DS2 and DD had a new movie, DS1 Lego Batman game for the PS, Myself My PINK Army WIfe Mug (he said he would find me one) and a Camelback Mug and also I had a new movie Sex In The City (still haven't seen the movie :eek:)!!! So everyone was happy to see that package.

Yay for a package from DH! :D

I wouldn't say I got anything figured out, but I just stopped obsessing about it. There's nothing I can do about that morning 2 days ago when I overslept my alarm (and will continue to kick myself for a while for driving me nuts!). AND there's nothing I can do about the fact that if I O'd on cd 26 instead, that means I have a 0% chance of conceiving. We figured I had O'd long before (almost two weeks!!!) and both of us have been sick a lot this month, so we bd 7 DAYS BEFORE cd 26 O! :dontlikeit:

I think I'm going to take a cue from Andrea and spend less time on here. It only upsets me. I'll check in every once in a while and let you know what day AF arrives in the next couple weeks.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Well ladies......looks like 2 of us aren't going to be around as much :cry: (Andrea & now me). I got home from class about 30 min ago and DH is all stressed out about the kids, house etc and looks like this is our last month TTC for good :cry: He says it's too much for him and he can't think to add another one in the mix. I am just devastated. He was the one who wanted another one, as a matter of fact he was the one who convinced me to get pregnant the last time! How can he do this to me, especially now that I want it more than ever because of the M/C. So I told him all that plus lots more and all he could tell me was, "well, you may be pregnant right now." I could have just slapped him right then and there! I had to contain myself and I just told him, "yeah right, things happen for a reason, isn't that what everyone was telling us? That's why that happened to me, now it explains everything! We were not meant to have another baby because of your mixed feelings and emotions. YOu couldn't make a straight decision if your life depended on it!"

Sorry so long, I am just ssssooo hurt by him right now! :cry:

:cry: I'm sorry your DH has stopped being supportive. I hope he was just throwing a fit and changes his mind. :hugs:

You know I wonder if we will even want to TTC once he gets home. Some days I wonder if this is it for us. I mean it took forever to conceive DS2 after our M/c and well DD I don't know what happened. LOL.

We were trying and having struggles with it again this time around. I don't know if I will want to go through all of it again, kwim? It is just rough and hard some days to even think about it.

I seriously don't know what we will do once he gets home. There is a VERY BIG possibilty that he will have to deploy again for another year 6 months after he gets home. :cry: As much as I want and would love to have another baby......I just don't know..... First and foremost will be getting back into our groove and "knowing" each other again, and then we will definitely be house hunting AGAIN!! I NEED a bigger house. It has become a need and no longer a want!! I am ready to move now and send him our new addy. :roflmbo:

That's just too much to get done in 6 months without worrying about TTC.:banghead: So who knows. All I can say is that at this point I really am glad that we didn't conceive before he left. I know that I wouldn't be able to do this without him here this time around. It really is a blessing to not have to worry about a hard, complicated pregnancy by myself. I know that sounds bad but.......

I have rambled enough...for now anyhow....just my thoughts....

Wow that's a lot of thoughts about the future. :hugs: I hope everything will fall into place for you. :) (and LOL at you wanting to just go ahead and move and send him the change of address notice, lol)

mbreen616
11-19-2008, 05:26 AM
AFM: On Wednesday put me in the 2ww at 3dpo :yay: