PDA

View Full Version : Penpal for 9 yr old girl?

littlebean
11-14-2006, 08:44 PM
hi! My daughter is wanting a penpal to write to. Shes 9 years old. If you have a daughter interested in writing her and you are willing to keep up with it so I dont have a broken hearted girl that waits and waits and never gets letters please pm me. Im only interested in girl penpals around her age could be slightly younger or older but not too much. Also a Christian would be ideal but not absoluletly necessary.

Marielblewis
11-14-2006, 09:22 PM
My DD is 8. I am sure she would LOVE to have a penpal. IM me your address and I will respond with mine :)

shell015
11-14-2006, 09:42 PM
Micalah will be 8 on Thanksgiving. She would love a Penpal. PM me if u still need one.

annes_cottage
11-14-2006, 11:37 PM
My daughter turned 8 on Sept 30th! She wants a penpal also! Whoever isn't chosen pm me and our girls can write since there are 4 here that want too!! :lostit: :goodvibes:

Christy
11-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Would all of you guys be up for a Round Robin letter? That's where someone starts a letter then mails it to the next girl, then the next, and so on until it gets back to the first then she responds. My mil does this with her family and it's so much fun! PM me if you are interested, we can start it.

Namaste
11-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Oh this is such a great idea. I don't homeschool, but steal a lot of idea from everyone - lol.

I have a kindergartner (dd) who would love a penpal if anyone out there has a little girl that age.

:)

daisyprincess98
11-17-2006, 08:27 PM
Count me in, too! DD is 8 and Christian and we (hopefully) will be homeschooling as of the 1st of the year!

singlemomto3
11-18-2006, 12:14 AM
Hailey is 8 and would love a penpal. She has had some that have fallen through, but she still waits, and wants me to email their mom. If any of you haven't been choosen, let me know. We are christian but shes in public school. Loves animals. Thanks, Annie

annes_cottage
11-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Hey, I will do the round letter thing....what was it...my daughter is 8! :goodvibes:

crazyda79
11-18-2006, 01:57 AM
I have a 7 year old who loves to write and get mail. We only have her on the weekends, but would love to penpal with others!!

tng_mama
11-18-2006, 03:52 AM
I have a 10yo dd who would love to do this! Just let me know where to send the pm!

What a great idea!! :hugs:

Choose2bgr8
11-18-2006, 06:42 AM
I have a 6 year old that would love this. Is that too young? She can read and write.

Christy
11-18-2006, 12:24 PM
Okay. So If you are interested in the Round Robin letter (any age is okay, they can just draw pictures if they want). PM me your address. We will send out the first letter this coming Friday (the 24th) with the list of addresses inside where you will need to send the letter next. If more addresses come in to me after Friday they will be included in the list of addresses when we get the letter back.

So the only super important thing is to remember when you get the letter send it back out as soon as possible so that the girls don't have too long of a wait to get the letter back to them. Maybe have the girls mention in their letter where they are from because it is neat to see where the letter has traveled to. :goodvibes:

littlebean
11-18-2006, 01:17 PM
My daughter has gotton a penpal yay! :) thanks for all the responses! She would be interested in the round robin thing too though:)