PDA

View Full Version : on to another month...

nellisfamily02
11-16-2006, 08:26 AM
AF came this morning. So we will be trying again this month. It has been alot of fun trying, though!! :heyhey: My temp and cm was all messed up this month anyways so I stopped charting half way through 'cause it was irritating me. So I am going to try and be really accurate this month.

I am okay with this though because that will give the midwife I want to use enough time to get her practice set up and be able to accept insurance for homebirths.

crazyda79
11-16-2006, 05:06 PM
We too are on to another month, AF came this afternoon :( Good luck with TTC and I agree the trying part is fun!!

nellisfamily02
11-16-2006, 07:14 PM
Thanks! good luck to you too!!

sarahannecloud9
11-17-2006, 06:17 AM
I think af is coming to visit today so I too will be joing the bandwagon for this month as well! Glad you are ok with it tough! Wish I didn't have such a hard time keeping happy thoughts! I allways love seeing mommas that are tichled to try, lol. Such a good thing not to get you down! Happy ttc to the both of ya!
Sarah

upstategirl
11-17-2006, 09:40 AM
I think af is coming tomorrow for me as well. Sending sticky vibes and baby dust to everyone. :goodvibes:

crazyda79
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
I think af is coming to visit today so I too will be joing the bandwagon for this month as well! Glad you are ok with it tough! Wish I didn't have such a hard time keeping happy thoughts! I allways love seeing mommas that are tichled to try, lol. Such a good thing not to get you down! Happy ttc to the both of ya!
Sarah

After 18 months and 3 losses, I have to keep my head up every month and just keep trying because that is all I can do right now :( Good luck to everyone and sticy vibes to us all. Lots of hugs to get through AF too, she is rough on me this month!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

sarahannecloud9
11-17-2006, 05:48 PM
After 18 months and 3 losses, I have to keep my head up every month and just keep trying because that is all I can do right now :( Good luck to everyone and sticy vibes to us all. Lots of hugs to get through AF too, she is rough on me this month!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

God bless you hun, I had no Idea and I thank you for sharing that! I try to stay happy that I finally after ttc 7 yrs have one. I just get down that he is now 19mts and we have been ttc for most of that time. I just don't think I can have another. He was a miricle and it's a hard pill to swallow but still I try. I guess that's all I can do is try. Mommas like you help me keep my hope up though! Love you girls for you'r kind words!:hugs: Sarah