PDA

View Full Version : Swagbucks - how long does it take to receive a code?

katiejack
01-09-2009, 07:50 AM
I cashed in some of my swagbucks for the $5 Amazon gift card. Said it's supposed to come through email. I've been checking for the past 2 days and haven't received it (even checked my bulk mail folder). Maybe I'm expecting it too soon?

Mommy2Be08
01-09-2009, 07:58 AM
I think your suppose to verify it through your email and then you get it in the mail...at least thats what I thought when i did it

thecowgirl
01-09-2009, 08:34 AM
it comes via email. it can take up to 2 weeks, but most often it takes 3 days or less (usually is 1 or 2 days). one time mine showed shipped and i hadn't rec'd it...

you can read whole the story here (http://www.engineeradebtfreelife.com/2009/01/review-of-swagbucks-customer-service-10.html), as well as how i got it resolved with swagbucks... this happened to someone else too, so keep an eye on whether it says shipped or not...

katiejack
01-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Thank you both! I did verify it through my email. I will also read your story "thecowgirl".

Wow! I didn't know that your site was the "engineer" site "thecowgirl"! I've been reading that site for a while and love it!

thecowgirl
01-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Thank you both! I did verify it through my email. I will also read your story "thecowgirl".

Wow! I didn't know that your site was the "engineer" site "thecowgirl"! I've been reading that site for a while and love it!

thanks! my DH started the site awhile back and i just started contributing recently. glad we can help you out! if you have any suggestions for the site, please let me know! i know a lot of people have been excited about the swagcodes recently so we've been focusing on that too, while continuing "regular" content.

katiejack
01-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Thecowgirl - I love the Swiffer "hacking" article. My DH and I did this awhile ago and now refill it with a little tiny squirt of Dr. Bronner's, some vinegar and water. It's saved us so much money and also there are no harmful chemicals being spread all over our floors.

Of course, this is only one of the articles that I enjoyed!