PDA

View Full Version : FTLOC: Tuesday! Wheeeee!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 05:10 AM
No b/s/t! Enable away though!

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 05:14 AM
:wave: :tired:

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 05:21 AM
I wish my Amazon order would show up. It was supposed to be here yesterday.

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Going to get Ali back to bed.

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:29 AM
:wave:

Kristen82
Morning Em

emmarleigh
Z has been super cranky the last few days so I havent been on much. :(

Kristen82
I gotta go get the older 2 up to get ready for school...brb

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Sorry Em :( I hope he feels better soon.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 05:35 AM
Morning! I finally got my BGs back.:lostit: T is cranky so I'm not sure how much I'll be on today. We had a major snow storm, I'll try and post pics later.

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Morning! I finally got my BGs back.:lostit: T is cranky so I'm not sure how much I'll be on today. We had a major snow storm, I'll try and post pics later.

:yay: how do they look? Post pics of them too!!

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 05:37 AM
Morning Jesi :wave:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Thanks Kris, I dont know if its teeth or what nothing seems to help :dunno:

Quagga
03-03-2009, 05:42 AM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x182/burntree/010-2.jpg

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Soooo QotD: How did you discover "cloth diapers"?

Tamatha278
Morning all. Just stopping in for a quick hello before I go scrounge up some breakfast, drink about a gallon of orange juice :hugegrin: and get ready for my ultrasound this morning!! Have a great morning everyone, and I'll be back later today with an update!

Quagga
I'll get pic of the BGs later. T is being a pain in the %$#*. Why is it once you get on the computer all they want to do is push keys and eat them?

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:44 AM
omg :thud: glad we dont have that much, I feel cold looking at it.

When are you coming? I want you to come early!!!! :fit:

Quagga

Through Erin!!!!! Thanks :giggle2:

Kristen82
Ok things I HAVE to get done today!

Finish getting the older 2 ready for school
get older 2 out the door and on the bus
take a quick shower
make self presentable :giggle:
make a trip to Walmart (cant put this off again today or else the dogs wont have food to eat tonight!)
make eye appt for DD

Other stuff to do-
Kitchen-
unload/reload dishwasher
wipe off counters
scrub sink
wipe down stove
sweep/mop

Living room-
pick up toys at least 5 times today :banghead:
vacuum the stairs
sweep/mop

clean downstairs bathroom!

do last load of laundry
sweep and mop the laundry room floor
clean out litter box
wash/dry diapers
take OOTD/RTG pics
put diapers away

I'm sure I could think of more lol but I dont wanna.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 05:45 AM
T needs a nap. brb

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:46 AM
Morning all. Just stopping in for a quick hello before I go scrounge up some breakfast, drink about a gallon of orange juice :hugegrin: and get ready for my ultrasound this morning!! Have a great morning everyone, and I'll be back later today with an update!

:pray: everything goes ok

I'll get pic of the BGs later. T is being a pain in the %$#*. Why is it once you get on the computer all they want to do is push keys and eat them?

Same reason Z just ate 80% of my oatmeal. :think:

:sigh: I want an egg sandwich. :fit:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 05:47 AM
I actually had considered switching to cloth when my older 2 were in diapers. But for some reason I never thought about the fact that you could buy them slowly :giggle: and couldnt afford the up front cost of them so I never did it. Then I saw someone talking about them when Logan was about 6 months old and decided to make the switch!

:yay: Tammy! Cant wait to hear how it goes

Jesi, pretty snow!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:50 AM
To do list (Ive seriously gotta do these things!!!!)

Kitchen
wipe down counters
unload/reload dishwasher
sweep floor
mop floor

Living room
vaccum
pick up toys 10 times
wipe down furniture
clean windows

Laundry
dry diapers
fold diapers
wash 3 loads
fold 3 loads

Bedrooms
make beds
pick up junk on floor

replace batteries in swing
bring stuff up at bottom of stairs
try to keep my sanity?
cast on another pair of shorties? :think:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 05:56 AM

K ill quote myself. :giggle:

We (I, dh was not on board) decided to cloth diaper at home to "save money" so I bought 2 dozen gmd oranges, and 2 small bsww covers from gmd site. After Z was born every time he was in sposies he would get awful rashes. :( So I started to use cloth more. I found diaperswappers and discovered the love for fitteds, and bought 2 dozen babyshape mutts when Z was 2 weeks old. It all went down hill from there...Ive since sold a dozen of the mutts, and have the other dozen along with his gmd oranges safely tucked away in a box in storage (just in case :giggle: ) :wub: I just didnt have the heart to get rid of them.

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 06:04 AM
I want a IRL friend that cloth diapers :fit:

Morning :wave:

So...today is going to be one of those days. There Im standing in the dinning room, holding Z's ADHD pill in one hand and a half a kid glass of water in the other hand. I stretch...and somehow pour the water down my back :roflmbo: Way to start my morning :woot2:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:06 AM

So...today is going to be one of those days. There Im standing in the dinning room, holding Z's ADHD pill in one hand and a half a kid glass of water in the other hand. I stretch...and somehow pour the water down my back :roflmbo: Way to start my morning :woot2:

:giggle2: Sounds like an interesting day!

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 06:07 AM

Well, Aubrey was 5 months old and Id been fighting the most god aweful diaper rash Id ever seen for a month, had tried EVERY brang of diaper rash cream on the market, had tried every brand of disposable diapers ever "green" ones, and nothing was getting rid of the rash. So, I dove into cloth, rash went away, never went back :thumbsup:

emmarleigh
I hate aol mail, ive tried opening april's email for days now and it keeps saying error. :hairpull:

army mommy of 4
I know...my lifes exciting :whoop:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:08 AM

Morning Rachel :wave:
:roflmbo: the bolded part lmao sounds like something I would do. Thats why I make Doug get his own water for his meds haha.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Morning... Im loving B's new schedule asleep by 9 and doesnt wake til almost 8!! he is still getting up at night but sleeping til 8 or almost 8 is awesome

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Well...to be honest...the water missed my back somehow, but totally soaked my butt :giggle:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:11 AM
Well...to be honest...the water missed my back somehow, but totally soaked my butt :giggle:

:giggle: that must mean you have a big butt!! :woot:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 06:11 AM
ok, off to help Z get one more page of homework done before he goes to school :wave: bbl

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Rachel :rofl: I can actually picture that happening haha.

emmarleigh
Morning... Im loving B's new schedule asleep by 9 and doesnt wake til almost 8!! he is still getting up at night but sleeping til 8 or almost 8 is awesome
:\
Z was up at 5, but I managed to get him to doze off in the swing until 6:30

meagank24

When B was 10 months old he had BAD diaper rash I couldnt get rid of so my mom said cloth (she used cloth on all us)... My first cloth diapers were gerber prefolds :yuck:
then a lady on whattoexpect.com had suggested this site and I have nevert looked back

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:13 AM
T is asleep. Why does she insist on being up at 5 am no matter what time I put her to bed? Here is a cute pic of my fur babies from last night:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x182/burntree/012-2.jpg

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:14 AM
lol sooooo cute :wub:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:14 AM
here are what the corona shorties are looking like
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/esell915/IMG_5908.jpg

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:15 AM
Tuesday To Do

Breakfast
Breakfast Clean Up
Lunch
Lunch Clean Up
Dinner
Dinner Clean UP

Set Out Something for Dinner

General Downstairs Clean Up Morning, Afternoon, Night
General Upstairs Clean Up
Put Away Junk on Steps
Clean Upstairs Bathroom
Mop Bathroom Floor

Wash, Dry and Fold 1 Load Laundry
Shower
Bath Brayden

Unload Dishwasher and reload

Sort fabric and start cutting wipes

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:16 AM
Cute shorties. DH thinks I'm crazy because I just spent half of my share of the tax money on wool. I need to get something for me but all I can think of is stuff for T. Any ideas?

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Brayden is stil in his night pampers :hide:
Im hoping he does his usual morning poop in it, I donr feel like rinsing a diaper today..lol

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:19 AM
I need to actually buy some clothes for myself lol my half of the closet LOOKS like I actually have clothes to wear but most of it doesnt fit anymore :(

Cute shorties Meagan!

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:20 AM
Cute shorties. DH thinks I'm crazy because I just spent half of my share of the tax money on wool. I need to get something for me but all I can think of is stuff for T. Any ideas?

I set aside $200 for new summer clothes for me.. If Im pregnant Ill need them and if Im not Ill need them.. I weigh 20lbs lighter than when i got pregers for B and 15lbs lghter than last summer

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:21 AM
:hairpull: my computer is making me mad!!!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:23 AM
Heres the commentary to Jesi's pic...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/emmarleigh/edited.jpg

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:25 AM
Erin I almost spit my Mt Dew out....

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:25 AM
I thought about clothes but DH buys clothes when ever he needs them so I thought why should I spend my "fun" money on that. He is buying a bike and a motor kit to make a motorized bike to ride to work (dork). I've though of buying T clothes but thats not for me, I've also considered a new dog bed but thats not for me either. The list goes on....

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:26 AM
Erin,:roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 06:26 AM

There was a section for cloth on a local board I go on and I was always instrigued after I met another mama for a playdate and she was telling me about them. Then after we moved here and settled down, I decided to try them to save some $ since I wasn't working. A mom on that board recommmend this one and here I am.

:goodvibes:

Heres the commentary to Jesi's pic...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/emmarleigh/edited.jpg

:giggle2:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:28 AM
LMAO Erin thats too funny

<~~~Lookie at the new avi :giggle:

AJ'sMama

AJ is up I think, I got up cause I heard him and now he's quiet. Oh well, I get to have my tea in peace and make my huge list that I don't want to do.

I have a horrible dream that I did something awful, which I feel guilty about even though I didn't really do it. Maybe I'm thinking that cause I dreamed it I'm capable of it?

Kristen82
:wave: Morning Tara! Hopefully you'll get my package today sense I got yours yesterday!

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:29 AM
ok I went ahead and changed his diaper cause he was soaked.. he had pooped a bit, but he will poop more..lol

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Cute avi Kris! I should really change mine, it's been that since I joined. It always throws me off for a bit when you guys change yours though, I'll be looking for a post and get confused. :loony:

Kristen82

AJ is up I think, I got up cause I heard him and now he's quiet. Oh well, I get to have my tea in peace and make my huge list that I don't want to do.

I have a horrible dream that I did something awful, which I feel guilty about even though I didn't really do it. Maybe I'm thinking that cause I dreamed it I'm capable of it?

I've had dreams like that too Tara :hugs: just because you dream it doesnt mean you are capable! I've dreamed about cheating on dh, hurting the kids ect. Usually what you dream means something totally different.

emmarleigh

Cute! love those colors together!

Hmmm :think: theres some HC stores with cute jewrely?

I need to actually buy some clothes for myself lol my half of the closet LOOKS like I actually have clothes to wear but most of it doesnt fit anymore :(

Cute shorties Meagan!

Love the new Avi!

Erin I almost spit my Mt Dew out....

Erin,:roflmbo: :roflmbo: :roflmbo:

I thought about clothes but DH buys clothes when ever he needs them so I thought why should I spend my "fun" money on that. He is buying a bike and a motor kit to make a motorized bike to ride to work (dork). I've though of buying T clothes but thats not for me, I've also considered a new dog bed but thats not for me either. The list goes on....

:exactly:

I still cant wait to see this motor bike. :laugh:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:31 AM
LOL the pic is actually from Christmas when my parents were here (thats my dad's hat lol) but it's more recent than the other (which was from last summer haha)

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 06:31 AM
:wave: Morning Tara! Hopefully you'll get my package today sense I got yours yesterday!

:thumbsup: Would be nice, hopefully as long as customs didn't snag it. Sometimes things take forever going this way if they have a backlog. Bought a wetbag from FSOT on Jan. 26 and it's still not here!

ok I went ahead and changed his diaper cause he was soaked.. he had pooped a bit, but he will poop more..lol

:giggle: AJ wore three sposies while we were away yesterday and kindly pooped in two of them. :thumbsup:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:32 AM

I rarely end up spend my money on me.. DH always buys stuff for his truck, I buy clothes that I need, or stuff for Brayden

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:33 AM
Cute avi Kris! I should really change mine, it's been that since I joined. It always throws me off for a bit when you guys change yours though, I'll be looking for a post and get confused. :loony:

me too.. it takes me the whole day to remember everybody again when avi pics change

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 06:34 AM
I've had dreams like that too Tara :hugs: just because you dream it doesnt mean you are capable! I've dreamed about cheating on dh, hurting the kids ect. Usually what you dream means something totally different.

I've dreamed about cheating on DH, which doesn't seem to bother me. :giggle: Last night I dreamed that I stole money. The worst dream I've ever had was when my niece was an infant and I dreamed she was cold and I put her in the oven. Isn't that the most awful thing? My sister thinks it's hilarious but it upset me so much.

I rarely end up spend my money on me.. DH always buys stuff for his truck, I buy clothes that I need, or stuff for Brayden

Me neither, I buy things for AJ or for the house, DH buys stuff for him like clothes and electronics.

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:35 AM
So Jesi, you coming to see us early?! :hugegrin:

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:36 AM

My older sister (Mama Sarah) has cloth diapered for about 3 years now. I wanted to but Madison was already 18 or 19 months old and DH didn't want to invest the money when she was so old....than I got pregnant with Abigail :hugegrin: So Madison was cloth diapered from about 25 months until she was potty trained (about 2 months ago) and Abby has been since birth.

:crossfingers: everything goes well

:hugs: and :giggles:

Very pretty :goodvibes:

Kristen82
I hope that doesnt happen Tara :( Last time I shipped to Canada it got there pretty quick.

I rarely buy stuff thats actually for *me*. I about had a panic attack when I bought my sewing machine lol it's even a cheapie but I'm not used to spending that much on myself.

Quagga
Ok baby in the oven would have totally freaked me out. Anyone popping in to read this is going to think we are crazy....

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:38 AM
So Jesi, you coming to see us early?! :hugegrin:

I would come today if I had a car! I told dh I'm taking the car as soon as his bike is made. He said we'll see.

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:41 AM
DH and I rarely buy anything for ourselves. I also spend money on the kids and DH always spends money on things I want for then house. He did buy himself an Ipod Touch for Christmas, and that's the first thing for himself in a LONG time.

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 06:41 AM
I've dreamed about cheating on DH, which doesn't seem to bother me. :giggle: Last night I dreamed that I stole money. The worst dream I've ever had was when my niece was an infant and I dreamed she was cold and I put her in the oven. Isn't that the most awful thing? My sister thinks it's hilarious but it upset me so much.

Maybe it was just your desire to have a baby? LOL I know that sounds weird but they do call pregnancy a "bun in the oven"

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:42 AM
I would come today if I had a car! I told dh I'm taking the car as soon as his bike is made. He said we'll see.

:giggle2: cracks me up he's going to put a motor on a regular bike :giggle:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:42 AM
I need a shower but not sure what to do with Brayden..lol
I loved the days he sat in his boucer or jumperoo for me to shower
myabe ill shower downstairs and put him in his highchair... I dont feel like letting him run the bathroom and destroying it today

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Maybe it was just your desire to have a baby? LOL I know that sounds weird but they do call pregnancy a "bun in the oven"

That's a very good possibility....and it would make me feel better about dreaming about putting a baby in the oven

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I want an ITouch!!!!! heck I might settle to just know where my ipod is

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Morning...R coughed alot but slept good :yay:. He woke at 4 and 7. I nursed at 7 and put him back down cause he seemed a lil sleepy. He slept another hour for me :yay:.

I had a sposie stash from buying while preggers than ran out when R was about 6mo old. Once I realized how much they were actually gonna cost me each week I started to lurk on the CDing mama thread on babycenter. The CDing mamas on my Sept 07 board helped enable me. I started out with some BG's, FB's & GMD brown edge.

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:45 AM
myabe ill shower downstairs and put him in his highchair... I dont feel like letting him run the bathroom and destroying it today

I always have to wait for DH to get home from work, or get up butt early and take one before he leaves for work. I don't think Aidan would sit in some kind of restraint device like a swing or highchair, or Madison for that matter :giggle: and it scares me too bad to get in the shower while they are wondering around the house alone.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:46 AM
:giggle2: cracks me up he's going to put a motor on a regular bike :giggle:

I know. God forbid he get some exercise and peddle it. His work is only 3 miles away!:giggle:

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:46 AM
I want an ITouch!!!!! heck I might settle to just know where my ipod is

:giggle: did it run off and hide on you?

Quagga
03-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Well my time is up, T is awake. bbl

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:50 AM
I know. God forbid he get some exercise and peddle it. His work is only 3 miles away!:giggle:

:giggle2: DH keeps talking about buying a bike (a manly mountain bike that is) to ride to work so I can have the car during the day. Once it gets warmer he will probably actually do it. He works here on post...well sort of....so it's maybe 2 to 3 miles to work. The only reason he hasn't bought one yet is cause he doesn't want to spend that much money on himself.

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 06:52 AM
I hate being stuck in the house...I have a car but no license and no bank card. I don't feel comfortable driving without the license unless DH is with me. That way if a cop hassles me DH could drive home.

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
I don't think I would want to drive without my license on me either. But at the same time I don't like to drive AT ALL. I will if I have to, like when DH is on TDY, but if he's here I wait until he is home and he takes me somewhere. I have no depth perception and it makes things like parking and not hitting the curb and popping both tires on one side of the car difficult :blush:

When do are you going to get a new license?

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Ok baby in the oven would have totally freaked me out. Anyone popping in to read this is going to think we are crazy....

For sure.

Well it was before I had AJ.

Could you take him in with you Meagan? That's what I did for a while and now luckily AJ will sit and watch a show in our room so I can shower. He's right next door so I can hear if he gets into anything, and he often pops in to visit, ripping the curtain open and throwing stuff in that he thinks I need. Like a roll of toilet paper, thanks buddy!

I hate being stuck in the house...I have a car but no license and no bank card. I don't feel comfortable driving without the license unless DH is with me. That way if a cop hassles me DH could drive home.

Me too. We only have the one car and the base is 30 minutes away, so DH has to take it. Sucks if I need it cause I have to drag AJ out of bed early to drop him off, or he has to rush home between PT and work to get us.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 06:58 AM
:giggle: did it run off and hide on you?

yep it up and left... I have no clue where it is

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 06:59 AM
I don't think I would want to drive without my license on me either. But at the same time I don't like to drive AT ALL. I will if I have to, like when DH is on TDY, but if he's here I wait until he is home and he takes me somewhere. I have no depth perception and it makes things like parking and not hitting the curb and popping both tires on one side of the car difficult :blush:

When do are you going to get a new license?

I ordered it online Friday so it should be here in a few days...it's werid when I do go out to the store and have no wallet. I just put DH's bank card in my back pocket.

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 06:59 AM
Z just walked halfway across the living room to me, about 12 steps. :cry: Going to snuggle with my baby before he grows up on me. :cry: :wave:

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Could you take him in with you Meagan? That's what I did for a while and now luckily AJ will sit and watch a show in our room so I can shower. He's right next door so I can hear if he gets into anything, and he often pops in to visit, ripping the curtain open and throwing stuff in that he thinks I need. Like a roll of toilet paper, thanks buddy!

Me too. We only have the one car and the base is 30 minutes away, so DH has to take it. Sucks if I need it cause I have to drag AJ out of bed early to drop him off, or he has to rush home between PT and work to get us.

#1 that is what I did when DH was TDY, I'd wait for the baby to be asleep then either put both other kids in the shower with me or make them sit on my bed and watch TV....:giggle: who needs TP in the shower

#2 When Aidan was going to preschool I would have to make sure EVERYONE was up and ready to take DH to work and then Aidan to school, pick Aidan up from school, and pick DH up from work....our next big purchase before school starts in the fall will definitely be another car.

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Z just walked halfway across the living room to me, about 12 steps. :cry: Going to snuggle with my baby before he grows up on me. :cry: :wave:

:cry: Did you see my baby is getting her first tooth? :cry: Why do they grow up on us?

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 07:06 AM

It's official...you didn't push him down enough :giggle2:. Congrats Z!!! :cheer: It's thrilling and sad at the same time. :hugs:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 07:07 AM
I'm back :wave:

Letting Logan eat his breakfast then I'm going to get us both ready to go and run to walmart. I know if I dont do it early I wont do it at all :giggle:. Well and that way he'll be ready for a nap by the time we get back.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:07 AM

I usually take him in the bathroom with me but he gets into so much and also gives me things he thinks i need also, like last time i needed DH deodorant...lol

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 07:08 AM
I am going to go eat something and get to work...can't decided if I want to work on knitting or felt first :think: Maybe breakfast will help me decided :giggle: BBL

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:08 AM

yay Z but :cry:

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 07:12 AM

Morning :hugegrin:

Em- The shorties are almost done - both legs are just waiting on cuffs :lostit:

Stacy - I brought your yarn with me to work :lostit:

I'm tired :tired: ETA: Since DH has been off yesterday and today I've been waking him up so he'll get up with the kids, yet this still involves me waking up enough to wake him up... *sigh*

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:15 AM
B is feeling crappy today... very snotty, just suctioned his nose and it was yucky and he screamed
you can see in his face his doesnt feel good and he is cranky.. just wants to nurse or use me as a binky

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 07:16 AM

Morning :hugegrin:

Em- The shorties are almost done - both legs are just waiting on cuffs :lostit:

Stacy - I brought your yarn with me to work :lostit:

I'm tired :tired: ETA: Since DH has been off yesterday and today I've been waking him up so he'll get up with the kids, yet this still involves me waking up enough to wake him up... *sigh*

:cheerleader3:

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 07:17 AM
I usually take him in the bathroom with me but he gets into so much and also gives me things he thinks i need also, like last time i needed DH deodorant...lol

What if you take him right in the shower and give him things to play with?

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Jen i understand.. in order for DH to get up with brayden I have to wake him up... ugh then i usally have trouble going back to sleep

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 07:18 AM
B is feeling crappy today... very snotty, just suctioned his nose and it was yucky and he screamed
you can see in his face his doesnt feel good and he is cranky.. just wants to nurse or use me as a binky
:hugs: What do we have to do to keeps these babes healthy?????

Kristen82
Morning Jen :wave:

Ugh Meagan, Logan is snotty too, but he seems perfectly happy otherwise.

I was gonna say something but cant remember what it was :headscratch:

Kristen82
Logan didnt walk until he was 16 months...same with my oldest. DD was my "early" walker lol but she didnt walk until 13 months.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:19 AM
What if you take him right in the shower and give him things to play with?

he wants to be held in the shower..lol
Im going to put him in the bathroom with me and give him bath toys to play with.. he is stuffy and snotty so he needs the steam to help loosen him up some

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 07:19 AM
To Do List:
dress
dress AJ
make bed
wash darks
dry darks
fold/put away darks
wash old duvet cover & hang to dry
get some :fluff: ?
pack boxes to take to the PO
take boxes to PO
work while AJ naps
lunch - sandwiches & fruit
dinner - chicken and salad
dinner clean-up
run dishwasher
AJ's bath & bedtime routine
wash diapers
dry/hang to dry diapers
work for a bit more

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Gonna go try to accomplsh stuff today and sepnd time with R before he wants to nurse again...even though he's still sick I'm trying to cut back the nursing a little.

AJ'sMama
It does seem like one kid or another is always sick.

AJ walked at 12.5 months, but didn't crawl until almost 10 months.

meagank24
:hugs: What do we have to do to keeps these babes healthy?????

IDK i thought nursing this long would do it.. I think its allergies plus the weather keeps going crazy here.. Saturday it was warm in the 50s today its 10 right now, but its suppose to be in the 50s again this weekend

Quagga
Erin here is the BGs with snaps:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x182/burntree/013-1.jpg

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Morning Jen.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:24 AM
i just bought a small GM wetbag of FSOT
now im set on wetbags (i think :giggle:)

also bought more wipe bits today

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:25 AM
WOW.. love the snap BGs

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 07:25 AM
I am so absent minded today...grrr. I keep thinking of things to say and then I forget haha.

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Morning Jen.

I emailed TIG last night and DH is on email lookout and will let me know when they email back :giggle2:

:needcoffee:

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 07:27 AM
Waiting for my washer to finish spinning the towels so I can put the diapers in the washer. Going to be the biggest load I've had in a while :giggle: sense all my prefolds I want to sell are going through the wash too...darn cats found them and laid on them...so they are covered in cat hair.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:31 AM
Thanks Jen. I'm so excited:lostit: :blush:

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Is Erin even here? I posted the BG pic for her.......Erin?

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:32 AM
:drif:

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=12130&vid=2786

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=59680&vid=2786

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=53351&vid=2832

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=32585&vid=2832

http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=39493&vid=2832

ok enabling done for now

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Im going to go crazy in the house today... i want to go somewhere but its COLD and brayden isnt feeling well so im stuck inside.. ugh

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:35 AM
oohhh Nymph....

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Are acrobatics and kicking necessary while nursing? Brayden seems to think so

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Erin here is the BGs with snaps:
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x182/burntree/013-1.jpg

They look cute Jesi! Seems like the fit is good on her.

I keep thinking of things to add to my list, just don't feel like doing any of it. Ugh.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:46 AM
I just got them back last night. I'm happy with the snaps so far.

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Ok things I HAVE to get done today!

[-]Finish getting the older 2 ready for school
get older 2 out the door and on the bus
take a quick shower
make self presentable :giggle:[/-]
make a trip to Walmart (cant put this off again today or else the dogs wont have food to eat tonight!)
make eye appt for DD

Other stuff to do-
Kitchen-
unload/reload dishwasher
wipe off counters
scrub sink
wipe down stove
sweep/mop

Living room-
pick up toys at least 5 times today :banghead:
vacuum the stairs
sweep/mop

clean downstairs bathroom!

do last load of laundry
sweep and mop the laundry room floor
[-]clean out litter box
wash[/-]/dry diapers they are on the last wash now
take OOTD/RTG pics
put diapers away

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 07:47 AM

one of my november mommies CD and I got tired of seeing all the cute fluffy bum pics. She had a bunch of pictures in really cute fitted prints.

Good luck on the ultrasound!

I hate aol mail, ive tried opening april's email for days now and it keeps saying error. :hairpull:

Hm, I will send to you in a pm??? :thumbsup:

Morning all! I'm moving in s-l-o-w m-o-t-i-o-n today. Still tired from night allergies. Also, I stayed up watching MR.Butthead last night (the bachelor) and took a benadryl so I could stop sneezing and get some rest!

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Ok going to finish getting myself and Logan ready to go...I'll be back after a while :)

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:53 AM
the whole convertations that brayden and I have had this morning is him whining and me saying no then him crying cause I said no then fussing more

meagank24
03-03-2009, 07:56 AM
its going to be a LONG day..
Im going to go shower and start laundry and maybe work on my to do list for a bit

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 07:57 AM
See ya Meagan and Kris!

Quagga
03-03-2009, 07:58 AM
I need to wipe down all T's toys today, I haven't done it in 2 weeks.

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 07:59 AM
:hide: I've never done that! :blush:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:15 AM
Oh I killed it w/ the no wipe down toys comment! :dramatic:

Really...I do wash the toys he puts in his mouth, I've just never systematically wiped down everything.

*tap tap* come back!

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:15 AM
:hide: I've never done that! :blush:

:giggle: It all started with the NICU docs drilling it into me how important it was to keep germs at bay. She has been super healthy so far so I just keep it up.

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:16 AM
of course she then crawls over and chews on the dog and cat toys......:roflmbo:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:18 AM

:rofl:

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 08:19 AM

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 08:22 AM
:hide: I wish DH could be a stay at home Daddy - he does such a good job :blush:

Last night I got home and the house was clean and dinner was being made.

Tonight my 21 year old brother is coming over for dinner :wub: I knitted my younger (10YO) brother a flame hat so he's going to come over and play with the boys and pick up the hat. I'll try to take pictures of the hat before it goes though - it's so cool :blush:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Neat Jen! What a sweet DH!

emmarleigh
JEN!!! Pics?! :giggle2:

emmarleigh
The snaps look awesome!!!!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:25 AM
Uh, what else...I wipe down Z's toys, but not every week or anything, pretty much on a weekend I remember I throw a bunch in the dishwasher. :hide:

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Erin I posted a pic of the BGs.....

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:27 AM
April! OMG :thud: thats a lot of diapers. Z goes through 10-12 a day. I wish I had the $$ to take some of those ai2's off your hands, :drool: I could really use some more "outings" diapers.

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 08:28 AM
I throw AJ's toys in the dishwasher randomly, but he plays with the dog toys too so I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Did April post pics of her stash?

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Erin I posted a pic of the BGs.....

They look really good, I like the colors. I might convert our RaR's to snaps, and leave the BG's aplix, and maybe replace the aplix when it gets too bad. I dont want Joey to have an excuse not to change him. :giggle:

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 08:30 AM
To Do List:
[-]dress
dress AJ
make bed
fold/put away sheets in dryer
update budget spreadsheet and pay bills
wash darks[/-]
dry darks
fold/put away darks
wash old duvet cover & hang to dry
get some :fluff: ?
pack boxes to take to the PO
take boxes to PO
work while AJ naps
lunch - sandwiches & fruit
dinner - chicken and salad
dinner clean-up
run dishwasher
AJ's bath & bedtime routine
wash diapers
dry/hang to dry diapers
work for a bit more

:tired:

emmarleigh
Ok I know I said I would wait a day or so to cast on another pair of shorties, but im bored. :waiting:

Katie7617

:hugs:

I am so absent minded today...grrr. I keep thinking of things to say and then I forget haha.

:giggle: I do that a lot

Alright, just got on the computer to check tracking numbers :giggle: should be getting at least one thing today, maybe two. :yay:

Love the BGs with snaps :thumbsup:

BBL

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:31 AM
April! OMG :thud: thats a lot of diapers. Z goes through 10-12 a day. I wish I had the $$ to take some of those ai2's off your hands, :drool: I could really use some more "outings" diapers.

:blush: That's what happens when you get baby fever and start getting nb dipes when you are TTC! You pull out bags, and go oh yeah, I remember these now...

I think I will hold off on using some to see if they need to just go directly to FSOT w/o being used. Like the clovers I got in an outlet sale, thirsties in thier HC outlet, and the nanipoos (those were the ones I got when TTC but forgot about along w/ the clovers).

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:32 AM
I throw AJ's toys in the dishwasher randomly, but he plays with the dog toys too so I'm not sure it's even worth it.

Did April post pics of her stash?

:blush: I sent Erin a link but didn't post because the amount of diapers in my head that I bought was a lot fewer than the amount of diapers I REALLY bought and it's a bit embarrasing. :blush:

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Ok I know I said I would wait a day or so to cast on another pair of shorties, but im bored. :waiting:

I'll be there this month sooooooo you can make T's:mrgreen:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Oh plus I asked for Erin's help on what prints to list on FSOT since I can't tear myself away from my piddle poddles. I really like them, but just have too much!

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:34 AM
Oh Erin...do you remember the blue sock monkey lounge set? :heyhey:

Guess what doesn't fit Cameron anymore...

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:35 AM
To do list (Ive seriously gotta do these things!!!!)

Kitchen
[-]wipe down counters[/-]
[-]unload/reload dishwasher[/-]
sweep floor
mop floor

Living room
vaccum
pick up toys 10 times
[-]wipe down furniture[/-]
clean windows

Laundry
dry diapers
fold diapers
wash 3 loads
fold 3 loads

Bedrooms
make beds
pick up junk on floor

replace batteries in swing
bring stuff up at bottom of stairs
try to keep my sanity?
cast on another pair of shorties? :think:
work on Ashlyn' shirts

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:35 AM
Erin, you are going to be busy today!

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:36 AM
pid pods for sale? where?

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:37 AM

:woot:

I wish I could get it, but if I spend anymore money im pretty sure ill be living outside under the deck. :hide:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:38 AM
pid pods for sale? where?

:sissyfight:

:gah: I just need to get a job so I can hoard money and buy whatever I want. :giggle:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:39 AM
I'll be there this month sooooooo you can make T's:mrgreen:

Hmmmm :think: maybe if you give me some measurements. :heyhey:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Did I kill it?

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Yup. :tomato:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:40 AM
:woot:

I wish I could get it, but if I spend anymore money im pretty sure ill be living outside under the deck. :hide:

yeah, definately too cold for that! :giggle2:

Don't worry, you know how slow I am...by the time I actually get pictures of it and post it...well, let's just say it will most likely be a long time.

My nesting goal: updated FSOT stash pics and post AND keep up w/...and don't just do in diaper lots...do in the ind. sections! :thumbsup:

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 08:41 AM
:cowwave:

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
:giggle2: Ambitious!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey Liz :wave:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Hi Liz!

Quagga
03-03-2009, 08:45 AM
waist 19, rise 16-17, thigh 11

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
waist 19, rise 16-17, thigh 11

hip?

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
:kickme:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:47 AM
Jen! How's it going w/ the coffee consumption? :giggle:

army mommy of 4

meagank24

We want to see the stash pics
and a sock monkey set? You selling it :wink:
PM if you are

ManniesMom
...and RACH!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:48 AM
uuugh my stomach hurts. I wish Z would go down for a nap so I can get more cleaning done. :foottap:

Quagga
hip 21? She is nursing so kinda hard to measure.

3LittleC's
Jen! How's it going w/ the coffee consumption? :giggle:

:thumbsup:

One cup all day yesterday and One cup today :yay:

I'm also eating WAY better :banana: <---he's going to be part of my lunch :giggle2:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Tuesday To Do

[-]Breakfast
Breakfast Clean Up[/-]
Lunch
Lunch Clean Up
Dinner
Dinner Clean UP

Set Out Something for Dinner

General Downstairs Clean Up[-] Morning[/-], Afternoon, Night
[-]General Upstairs Clean Up
Put Away Junk on Steps[/-]
Clean Upstairs Bathroom
Mop Bathroom Floor

[-]Wash,[/-] Dry and Fold 1 Load Laundry
[-]Shower
Bath Brayden[/-]

Unload Dishwasher and reload

Sort fabric and start cutting wipes Maybe

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 08:49 AM
I REALLY wish there was a closeup of this :banghead:
http://hyenacart.com/UnionCenterKnits/index.php?c=0&p=41039

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 08:50 AM
:/ I need shopping therapy but there's nothing I really want bad enough to click buy now.

meagank24
03-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Well I managed to get a shower and then gave Brayden a bath with johnsons vabor bath seems to help with his congestion some

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 08:51 AM
That's gorgeous rachel, buy it! Licorice twist works up so pretty and feels really nice.

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 08:51 AM
:yawn:

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Morning again. It still doesn't look like we'll get our Amazon order today.

The fattycake dipe did sell on spots though.

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 08:54 AM
oh....my...goodness :giggle:
http://hyenacart.com/prod_details.php?id=94325&vid=2001

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 08:55 AM
:mad: dh just called to find out why I came in so late last night. I was at work dumb*ss. Could've called if you were really wanting to know. Guess you're not concerned about the hospital bill and the two car registrations that are going to be due soon that we don't have the money for. :rant:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Wish I was already preggers cause April Id be calling dibs on ashlyn's stff... PS if and when I have a girl we are naming her Ashyln Grace

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Cute hat! I saw a knit one like that on raverly, and one shaped like a pie too. :giggle: There in my queue.

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:57 AM
We want to see the stash pics
and a sock monkey set? You selling it :wink:
PM if you are

I'm also eating WAY better :banana: <---he's going to be part of my lunch :giggle2:

:banana: for me too!

:/ I need shopping therapy but there's nothing I really want bad enough to click buy now.

:bighug: oh no, does this mean AF came?

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 08:57 AM
:hide:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:58 AM
:mad: dh just called to find out why I came in so late last night. I was at work dumb*ss. Could've called if you were really wanting to know. Guess you're not concerned about the hospital bill and the two car registrations that are going to be due soon that we don't have the money for. :rant:

meagank24
03-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Ashlyns stash is :drif: I see sooo much I want :giggle2:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 08:59 AM
Did you get that Rachel?

eta, never mind I see it's not available yet...

meagank24
03-03-2009, 09:00 AM
B is asleep... thank god

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:00 AM
I want this..
http://hyenacart.com/jennywrenkids/index.php?c=0&p=99858

And am willing to fight to the death for this :whip:
http://hyenacart.com/jennywrenkids/index.php?c=0&p=79341

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:01 AM

:roflmbo: I think I want to roll around in teeny tiny diapers!

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:01 AM
thanks april. No af yet. But the fat lady's clearing her throat. I'm crampy and my temp is down this am. BFN on a test I took late last night. All the signs are there, basically. :( I'm so crabby today. I think I'm going to do myself up all pretty for work and grab some starbucks before I get there. I need something to get my thru my 9hr day today.

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:02 AM
:hide:

what, coffee?

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:04 AM
the headpiece on that last one cracks me up!! All I could think when I saw that was it's a starwars princess outfit!!! Totally adorable. :wub:

ManniesMom
I pledge to buy you all each a hat from here if I ever sell all my FSOT things:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5849939&section_id=5449062

:giggle:

army mommy of 4
I squeezed mt fat *** into a pair of jeans I havent worn in a couple of weeks. Just as I suspected. All of this feeding me that DH is doing is making me plump...er :blush: Gonna kick his butt for it :whip:

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:05 AM
:giggle: (the hat, not rachel's bum)

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:06 AM
:giggle: that must mean you have a big butt!! :woot:

I pledge to buy you all each a hat from here if I ever sell all my FSOT things:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5849939&section_id=5449062

:headscratch:

Isnt he special

:roflmbo:

ManniesMom
I squeezed mt fat *** into a pair of jeans I havent worn in a couple of weeks. Just as I suspected. All of this feeding me that DH is doing is making me plump...er :blush: Gonna kick his butt for it :whip:

Maybe that's his plan...plump you up and keep you all to himself! :giggle2:

mtfbwy72

I ate really good yesterday and am trying to keep it up. Not only will i loose weight but it's good for my mood.

I just bought 4 addi turbos from that seller Jen, thanks! It was only $30. Great deal. Now if only I hadn't spent $40 on 2 pairs at my LYS :banghead:. Live and learn. I just sold them on FSOT for about half but I needed to recoup some $. I'd rather loose money than just have em sitting there. 24" is too long cause I'm too loose of a knitter at the moment to compensate for the stitches pulling on 24" needles.

3lilbubs
Rachel, don't feel bad. I haven't been eating right since christmas. I have two pairs of pants that don't make me look like a hooch. :blush:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Yea...I dont exactly like having a muffin top :blush:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
He always does this you know. I loose weight while hes deployed, and he tries his hardest bringing me goodies, feeding me junk, and then he swears hes not a chubby chaser :roflmbo:

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
I want this..
http://hyenacart.com/jennywrenkids/index.php?c=0&p=99858

And am willing to fight to the death for this :whip:
http://hyenacart.com/jennywrenkids/index.php?c=0&p=79341

:brat: I want a girl :brat:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:10 AM
oh man :( An amber alert just came across the weather radio

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
aw danny cuddles. :wub:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I WON! :woot:

http://hyenacart.com/VinhThiDesigns/index.php?p=58308
:woot2:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
:yay: Rachel!

meagank24
03-03-2009, 09:15 AM
I want to go to JoAnne's but its 20 minutes away and B isnt feeling the greatest.. Plus its COLD, only 14 out

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Grats Rach!

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:16 AM
hmmm looks like my GMD order will get here tomorrow...

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 09:19 AM
I wish our Amazon order would arrive. It was supposed to be here yesterday!

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Wow, so you guys are getting snow? It's been in the 70's here the past few days. The kids have been eating it up! It's supposed to be cold and rainy by friday though.

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 09:21 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4927224/Pink-dolphin-appears-in-US-lake.html

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Amazon is always off on their ship calculations for me. Sometimes I pay for it to go thru one carrier and it goes another way, too. I paid for the boy's bedding to ship usps and it came ups, 3 days late and 1/2 the shipment was delayed. Their prices are good if you can get discounted or free shipping on stuff though, so I kinda deal with it. :dunno:

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:23 AM
:grouphug:

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Wow, that is one pink dolphin!

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:24 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/4927224/Pink-dolphin-appears-in-US-lake.html

Wow, think that's real? I hope they don't try to capture it to "study" it. :(

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:25 AM
hmmmm :headscratch: I learned on Go diego go that there are pink river dolphins...maybe its one of those gone a stray? Strange...interesting

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 09:26 AM
:cheer: Rachel

Lolanae
03-03-2009, 09:26 AM
It's real. They've talked about him for awhile. They've left him be too.

And I'm only worrying about the amazon order cause we leave Friday. Atleast we're at my parents, so they can send it on to us.

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:27 AM
:drool: I'll take one of everything, please!

http://hyenacart.com/UnionCenterKnits/

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Now these are some beeeautiful scrappy shorts. Why can't they be larges?

http://hyenacart.com/pumpkinpiebaby/index.php?c=0&p=86458

army mommy of 4
03-03-2009, 09:29 AM
love this one
http://hyenacart.com/UnionCenterKnits/index.php?c=0&p=48928
too close to my elliebelly cerces though

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:38 AM
:yay: scored some mcz in a coop group!

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:41 AM
love this one
http://hyenacart.com/UnionCenterKnits/index.php?c=0&p=48928
too close to my elliebelly cerces though

ooh, I'd love to see your yarn stash!

Look at this clover pf, it's it sweet?

http://hyenacart.com/zaichikibaby/index.php?c=0&p=47313

wow, and I love the marbled dyed ones too!

emmarleigh
03-03-2009, 09:43 AM
:whistle:

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:44 AM
ew, wish grandma hadn't fed dan oreos yesterday. :yuck:

looks like our starbaby dipes aren't going to fit much longer. :(

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I really love bamboo prefolds, I am just HORRIBLE at folding.

Cameron had on 2 bamboo mini flats last night...they kept drooping. He peed in the first, and I'm shocked it didn't leak! (:suspect: at least not that I could tell) and the second he didn't go in before it was time for bath...

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I see you Erin...

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:46 AM
This is me at work today :\ + :tired:

Not doing much and one of my eyes totally bloodshot for some reason. I think I scratched it while putting in a contact this morning.

3lilbubs
03-03-2009, 09:50 AM
LOL. Dh and I have had bloodshot eyes a lot lately too. We've been blaming it on the bizzare weather.

Where's Tammy today? Her little princess needs this:

http://hyenacart.com/shyviolet/index.php?c=0&p=90354

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 09:55 AM

wow!

:yay:

hmmmm :headscratch: I learned on Go diego go that there are pink river dolphins...maybe its one of those gone a stray? Strange...interesting

Oh the things we learn from diego :giggle2:
LOL. Dh and I have had bloodshot eyes a lot lately too. We've been blaming it on the bizzare weather.

Where's Tammy today? Her little princess needs this:

http://hyenacart.com/shyviolet/index.php?c=0&p=90354

:wub:

3LittleC's
03-03-2009, 09:56 AM
Coworker is driving me crazy today. She's micromanaging every single thing I do :banghead:

These 2 office run very differant and I find here they make work and do things that are not needed to be done. So if I forget something, even if I'm not doing it wrong - she's all over my *** :(

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Ew, sorry Jen!

AJ'sMama
03-03-2009, 09:59 AM
Just catching up, I'm in an awful mood today cause I think AF is coming, so I'm going to stay away so I don't torture you guys.

:blush: I sent Erin a link but didn't post because the amount of diapers in my head that I bought was a lot fewer than the amount of diapers I REALLY bought and it's a bit embarrasing. :blush:

Oh plus I asked for Erin's help on what prints to list on FSOT since I can't tear myself away from my piddle poddles. I really like them, but just have too much!

If you have any toddler ones you can PM me April, I may be interested. Oh, and did you see I posted yesterday I have a NIP crib matress cover you can have?

Cute!

AJ is napping and I have no energy and am hungry and cranky. Gotta get some lunch and lie down for a while.

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 10:08 AM
Just catching up, I'm in an awful mood today cause I think AF is coming, so I'm going to stay away so I don't torture you guys.

If you have any toddler ones you can PM me April, I may be interested. Oh, and did you see I posted yesterday I have a NIP crib matress cover you can have?

AJ is napping and I have no energy and am hungry and cranky. Gotta get some lunch and lie down for a while.

Sorry you are feeling rotten. Cameron is in the toddlers now, so I've got way too much of the OS (I thought he'd stay in them until PL, but PL is a long way off still and he's had a growth spurt that has affected his bladder as well :giggle2: ) Do you have a link to the brand or a picture of the cover? I'm looking for one that's not that scratchy polyester stuff that catches your hang nails and has the thicker vinyl or whaterver on it.

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm going to Ross for lunch I think to see if there's any good deals on teapots (I'm having a tea party in 3 weeks! :bliss:) and DH said he needs new polo type shirts.

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
:wave: I'm finally back and caught up!

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 10:11 AM
dh is gonna kick my butt when he see's how much I spent at walmart :hide: especially sense I spent $10 on a yard of fleece...just because it has the steelers on it lol.

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Maybe since it's Steelers, he won't care?

ManniesMom
03-03-2009, 10:16 AM
Kris, I just noticed your siggy says "sense" instead of "since" :giggle:

Katie7617
03-03-2009, 10:18 AM
:sissyfight:

:gah: I just need to get a job so I can hoard money and buy whatever I want. :giggle:

That's what I'm doing...make some stuff for people, get paypal, get lots more diapers that DH can't say squat about :hugegrin:

:yay: good job Jen!

HEY!!! you got to see it too, that is just not fair :fit:

He always does this you know. I loose weight while hes deployed, and he tries his hardest bringing me goodies, feeding me junk, and then he swears hes not a chubby chaser :roflmbo:

:giggle2: :rofl:

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 10:19 AM
I really love bamboo prefolds, I am just HORRIBLE at folding.

Cameron had on 2 bamboo mini flats last night...they kept drooping. He peed in the first, and I'm shocked it didn't leak! (:suspect: at least not that I could tell) and the second he didn't go in before it was time for bath...

Get Rachel to post her pf pics again. I'm so bad at PF's but her fold is working great for me.

Kristen82
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Maybe since it's Steelers, he won't care?
:giggle: If it were the Colts, he wouldnt care...Steelers he probably will.
Kris, I just noticed your siggy says "sense" instead of "since" :giggle:
oops lol I fixed it :rofl:

wesevanmom
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
:wave: girls!

Cute new Avi's girls. thats all I got.

mtfbwy72
03-03-2009, 10:23 AM
That's what I'm doing...make some stuff for people, get paypal, get lots more diapers that DH can't say squat about :hugegrin:

:yay: good job Jen!

HEY!!! you got to see it too, that is just not fair :fit:

:giggle2: :rofl:
Katie - what length circs do you use and what kind? just curious. I already bought some but still wanna know.