PDA

View Full Version : Bum Cuddles looking for stores to sell our diapers

Stephvezina
03-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi all,
We are based in Victoria BC. Looking for stores to expand the business. More specifically we would like to build a list of existing stores in Western Canada....Where are the stores? Thanks.

DelishNaturals
03-28-2009, 11:24 PM
mama, we don't have a store, but there is a cloth diapering seminar happening here in kamloops BC in May. PM me or judesmommy for more information if you're interested in sending us a sample dipe and information about your product. we'll be allowing mamas to try out the samples [on teddy bears] and then raffling off the samples we get. i know there are mommies that are interested in WAHM made dipes, but are reluctant until they get to see them in "real life". this would be a great opportunity for exposure mama!

cloth4meBC
03-28-2009, 11:49 PM
How about newandgreen.com (online store based in North Vancouver, BC) or betterbabybums.com (online based in Fort Langley, BC - I think.) Also Boomers and Echoes in North Vancouver, Jack and Lola in North Vancouver

Good luck!

Stephvezina
03-29-2009, 11:27 AM
mama, we don't have a store, but there is a cloth diapering seminar happening here in kamloops BC in May. PM me or judesmommy for more information if you're interested in sending us a sample dipe and information about your product. we'll be allowing mamas to try out the samples [on teddy bears] and then raffling off the samples we get. i know there are mommies that are interested in WAHM made dipes, but are reluctant until they get to see them in "real life". this would be a great opportunity for exposure mama!

PMing you...

BOUNCINGBABIES
03-31-2009, 04:27 PM
I own Bouncing Babies, based in Surrey. I will PM you in case you miss this.
Thanks for choosing cloth,
Catherine @ Bouncing Babies
For the eco friendly parent
www.bouncingbabies.ca
Your online source for cloth diapers

Liddle1
04-20-2009, 03:58 PM
huckleberrybabyshop.com iis opening a brick and mortar store in nanaimo in may :thumbsup:

maybe eco-chic baby too?

acornsandoaks
04-20-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm just starting up a little online shop and might be interested! I'll PM you :)

tidytushees
04-26-2009, 08:35 PM
If you would like to email me with further information, I do try to support local WAHM's. Best wishes!
Kelly
info@tidytushees.ca

lizziebaby
08-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi there!
I'm very interested in carrying your diapers! We are a web based and store front located in Kamloops (Lizzie Bits Baby Co.)- sorry, they won't let me post the link as I'm still new to the forum. Please send me more information on your wholesale arrangements!
Many thanks!
Jennifer