PDA

View Full Version : So who is in the 2ww??

Mommy2JJ
12-04-2006, 11:43 PM
I think I am in the 2ww just wondered who else was??? OMGosh this has to be the worst!! I am so impatient :lostit: .....I will not test early though!!

nellisfamily02
12-05-2006, 05:51 AM
I think I am too, but I'm probably not pregnant though. We'll see...

Good luck too you!

Rhianna'sMommy
12-05-2006, 06:24 AM
I can test on Thursday or Friday I think. I have the exact same feeling I did when I got pg with dd so I'm hoping I'm pg. But at the same time I'm not sure because I stopped bc and dd weaned in a two week period so my hormones may just be wacky.

1bigfamily
12-05-2006, 07:49 AM
I am. I am waiting to test until the 14th. I have had some symptoms and I had them really early with my others too but we will see.

Cadensmommy
12-05-2006, 08:08 AM
I will be soon! I started my p on the 27th started clomid on the 1st so heres to hoping!!!

Clarissa

upstategirl
12-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I just started my two week wait. I'm going to try not to think about it as it just leads to more stress. Good luck everyone and sending baby dust. :goodvibes:

crazyda79
12-05-2006, 04:53 PM
I am here as well!!

Rhianna'sMommy
12-05-2006, 06:04 PM
I have no patience at all this time around. I tested tonight (3 days early) and got a very faint line. :) I'm very excited but not surprised because I just knew (just like I did with dd). Hard to explain but both times I've just known.

sarahannecloud9
12-05-2006, 07:43 PM
I o'd friday so I'm waiting yet again. 5 dp0 today. Prob not but I can hope. I'll prob be posting again with news of af in a cpl weeks, lol. Trying to laugh here.

somersocial
12-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Me! We were NOT ttc - dd#2 is 8 months old- but, well, hmmm, something just came over me last week :blush: and dh and I were not following "BC protocol". LOL!

I have felt some major preg symptoms since Saturday. I am not sure when I O'ed but my LMP was Nov 7th - pretty sure I am preggo. The 2ww is driving me crazy because with both of pregnancies I never got a BFP on a stick until after AF was due.

Good Luck to you mamas who are trying!:goodvibes:

Niccole

Mommy2JJ
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Rhianna Mommy- Awesome I have no will power either when it comes to testing....I hope in a couple days the line will be much darker. I knew with Jackson I was preggo before I tested and we weren't even trying.

Anyone ever taken an ovulation test one day and it be really faint and then the next really dark and before the faint it was darker a couple days....it wierd I don't really know when I o'd or if I have (I think I have yesterday I had some really sticky cm) I got a positive on Saturday and then again Sunday but barely yesterday and today it was really positive again....so what the heck does that mean??