PDA

View Full Version : Houston area diaper stores

lucy8180
05-08-2009, 09:27 AM
I'm coming to Houston next week for about 6 days and was hoping to check out the cloth diaper stores there! Can you tell me where they are? Thanks!

JustPeachy
05-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Hey mama! We have quite a few CD stores in the Houston area!

www.clothdiapershouston.com/
www.bebeverde.com
www.nurturedfamily.com
www.diaperdaisy.com

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. I'll come back if I remember anymore. What part of Houston will you be in? It's a pretty big city so some of these are far from each other...

lucy8180
05-11-2009, 10:09 AM
thanks! i'll be in cypress, which is NW.

aggiemom
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Nurtured Family is near Cypress. It is a FABULOUS store and it was so nice to be able to go in and lay hands on everything to see what they looked and felt like IRL.

There are 2 resale shops in the Katy area that sell a very limited selection of new dipes and a great selection of gently used ones. If you are interested, let me know and I can get you the info!

lucy8180
05-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Nurtured Family is near Cypress. It is a FABULOUS store and it was so nice to be able to go in and lay hands on everything to see what they looked and felt like IRL.

There are 2 resale shops in the Katy area that sell a very limited selection of new dipes and a great selection of gently used ones. If you are interested, let me know and I can get you the info!

I would love to know about the resale stores! I'm definitely going to Nutured Family! Thanks.

yytx
05-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Ohh i'm in Houston and would love to know more about these Katy stores!!

aggiemom
05-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you mamas! I somehow missed this!

There is a resale shop called Saturday's Child on Mason Road at Cimarron Parkway. It is in the same little shopping center as the CiCi's Pizza, but at the back. They are open M-Sat from 10-7 I think. They sell new SB and FB and then they consign gently used dipes. The woman who owns it is really family oriented and she is super nice.

There is another resale shop in Old Katy. Here is her ad from Craigslist. She is an awesome lady...she and her mom run it and are about to move to a larger store since they are outgrowing the space they are currently in.

New and gently used cloth diapers and accessories!

Come visit us to touch and feel and decide which ones you like best!!

Brand New Diapers Include:

Tiny Tush - Pockets, Contours, and Fitteds
Wahmies - Pocket Diapers
Drybees - All in ones - even ruffles and bamboo!
Rocky Mountain Diapers - Pocket Diapers
Kissaluvs - Fitteds and Contours
Diaper Change Diapers - Pocket Diapers with unique patterns!
Prefolds - Infant and Premium prefolds in both bleached and unbleached.
Calliope - Cute patterned covers in fleece, wool and pul

Many supplies for cloth diapering parents including lotion potion, metal head diaper pins, Snappies, inserts, doublers, cloth diaper pail liners, wet bags, wool wash and much more!

A great selection of recycled, and new wool covers! Shorties, Longies and Skirties too!!

We have a GREAT selection of used diapers and covers in great condition at competitive prices!

Consign your gently used cloth diapers with us and get a great return on your investment!

The Children's Carousel
Children's Boutique & Upscale Resale
Hours: Monday through Friday 10-6 - Late till 8 on Thursdays - Saturday 10-4
5714 First Street
Katy, TX 77493
281-391-8200
www.thechildrenscarousel.com

Hope this helps!!