PDA

View Full Version : March 09 babies

naturalbirthmama
05-15-2009, 02:33 PM
I was so sad to see the removal of our board. I know we weren't that active but it was nice to know it was there.

I would still love to know how your babies are growing and learning and of course help each other out through stressful times.

Don't know if any of ya'll will see this but just in case we have a thread now :thumbsup:

Heather8183
06-01-2009, 08:58 AM
I know! I was sad to see it go, too! Maybe we can all share some pictures! I'll add tonight :goodvibes:

enga4
07-29-2009, 03:31 AM
I just started cding my march 15 bub a few weeks ago! I love it! I hope I can continue to meet other mamas here!

medea
08-20-2009, 11:24 PM
I wasn't on here often either but it was nice to see what everyone is up to.

Maybe we could get an update from everyone? How old your baby is, size, and fave diapers?

Meg is almost 5 months (born 3.28) and is almost 17lbs! She's in 9 month clothes already, and medium diapers. My favourite diapers for her are the Tweedlebee Tweedlebum Ai2s.

MamaNotes
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Oh! I am so glad I found this!

My babe was born March 3rd! So, eh is almost 7 months!!! I can't believe it!!

He is (about) 18 pounds. He was 18 pounds at his 6 month appt.

We started solids at 5 1/2 months.

We started water babies this morning. He just started crawling a few days ago. He is so amazing, I love him to pieces!!

sh0rtchica
11-13-2009, 07:19 AM
i didn't know there was a March 09 baby thread. hello! doesn't look very active, but it's never too late to get started back up!

naturalbirthmama
11-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for starting this up again, Lisa!

Sterling is 8 months now and almost took his first step yesterday!

He's about 18.5lbs and 30" long. Our favorite diapers are sbish bamboo at night and bumgenius organic aio and flips for day. He's a long skinny guy so the bg and flips he wears on almost the smallest settings!

I'm always posting pics on my blog http://allaboutclothdiapers.com

sh0rtchica
11-14-2009, 09:40 PM
great pictures - and great blog!! thanks for the comments:) i'm a noob blogger so it's nice to have some feedback!

adrian is currently cutting his first two teeth, they're on the bottom. he's still not even remotely interested in crawling, but he can pull up to a standing position and LOVES jumping & bouncing.

how much solid foods do your LOs eat right now? we've been doing BLW and i've been a little lazy, he gets food at most once a day. :blush:

naturalbirthmama
11-15-2009, 08:16 PM
we do food maybe once every 2 or 3 days lol

Heather8183
11-15-2009, 08:23 PM
Glad to see a few posts on here!

K's 8 months old today! Where did the time go?! She started crawling at 6 months and she's got 2 bottom teeth. She pulls herself up and cruises around the furniture all day! We're still nursing (a miracle!). She usually has solids 2 or 3 times a day...we've left it up to her...if we're eating, she thinks she needs to as well :giggle2: She says "dada" and "Hunter" (her big brother) but no "mama" yet!!! She's wearing BGOS on the second rise setting and Kawaii OS pockets on the smallest setting. She's around 18lbs now.

sh0rtchica
11-16-2009, 07:29 AM
we do food maybe once every 2 or 3 days lol

i'm glad it's not just me then! my mom is making me feel bad that he's not eating more, but i think she's operating under the assumption that i'm planning to wean at 1 year.

Glad to see a few posts on here!

K's 8 months old today! Where did the time go?! She started crawling at 6 months and she's got 2 bottom teeth. She pulls herself up and cruises around the furniture all day! We're still nursing (a miracle!). She usually has solids 2 or 3 times a day...we've left it up to her...if we're eating, she thinks she needs to as well :giggle2: She says "dada" and "Hunter" (her big brother) but no "mama" yet!!! She's wearing BGOS on the second rise setting and Kawaii OS pockets on the smallest setting. She's around 18lbs now.

the get big so fast don't they! that's great that she's so communicative! DS babbles a TON, but i don't think he knows what he's saying yet. i'm not sure how much he weighs, though, but i think it might be around 20lbs! we'll have to weigh him when i get home from work today, now i'm curious! he's short though, so he can still fit into 3-6 month onesies :giggle:

sh0rtchica
12-07-2009, 10:41 AM
DS checks in at 18 lbs. they grow so fast! i'm actually a bit thankful that he's not crawling or cruising yet, my Christmas decorations have a lot of breakables and we can put them out without worry :)

what is everyone getting their LO for Christmas?

naturalbirthmama
12-18-2009, 08:50 PM
We got Sterling some leap frog maracas and then all the boxes from the other toys :giggle:

On the 6th Sterling started walking. It's a bit freaky seeing him walk around the corner but we're getting used to it...except Paisley, she wants to tell us everytime he gets up to walk.

And today I got a visitor....NOOOOOO! For the first 3 babies no cycle for 18 months. Now I get it back at 9. It is exciting that more babies could be in the near future :)

sh0rtchica
12-22-2009, 07:33 AM
walking wow!! we're still not even crawling yet, though i believe we will be skipping that step. it's actually not a bad thing, since i was able to go all out decorating for Christmas with all sorts of breakables. no way i'll be able to do that next year!

AF visited me for the first time last month :yuck: oh well, i suppose i'm lucky she stayed away as long as she did!