PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who get the Sunday paper....

infantrywife_101
05-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I was wondering if there are any adds for appliance sales this weekend? Usually there are some really good sales over Memorial Day weekend but I have been looking online at different stores and can't seem to find anything worth while. I was debating on going out to get a paper, but its rainy and I don't want to waste my time if it's not worth it.

Thanks ladies!

kandbcase
05-24-2009, 02:33 PM
I think there were some deals at Best Buy & Sears.
A couple months back we got a new washer & dryer from Best Buy. We went to Lowes first & decided on what we wanted basically, then went to Best Buy. The salesman gave us a way better deal than the sales price, matched the price of the pedestals from another brand & we got $45 back in rewards.

kadas33
05-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Home Depot is advertising 10% off all appliances $398 or more now through 5/27/09. They also offer free appliance delivery and haul away. They also have no payments, no interest for 12 months on purchase over $299 on the Home Depot credit card.

Lowes is also offering 10% off major appliances priced $397 or more through 5/25/09. They also have no pmts and no interest for 12 months.

HTH.