PDA

View Full Version : TMI question

mamato5angels
12-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Wondering if anyone has ever been able to hand express BM before knowing that you were :preggo: ? I know that when I was having my m/c my boobs hurt so moch. I would massage them and got a little drop of funky colored stuff out. Well I am doing the samething this month minus the m/c. Is this normal or should I be worried or excited?

ETA: I am not BF either. DS will be 4 in May and stopped when he was 10 months old. :cry:

my2babyboys
12-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Maybe your pg? I was able to do that once I was pregnant- never before though.

AngelMommy
12-27-2006, 10:40 AM
could be preggers, could not be. It could be a hormonal imbalance. I was able to do this when in college, and it turned out my prolactin levels were too high.

Also, have been able to do this since weaning DS. I leaked at night and "crusted" when i woke up when I was preggers before I m/c. I think it's different for every person, though.

Good luck!

Julesmom23girls
12-27-2006, 11:07 AM
someone just had a tread similar in the BF forum. Do you notice the BM close to your period.

I know a woman who still produced BM 9 yrs after weaning her youngest. Some women just don't shut it off. That could be your situation. I don't necessarily think it is a sign you are PG but it could be.