PDA

View Full Version : Waiting to concieve support thread

toryandrew
01-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone in my position? Want to ttc #3 (#4 really because we lost a son at 20w) but I HAVE to wait. I am NEVER going to finish grad school if I take some time off. But I'm 35 in April :ahh: :afraid: so you know I have to have one soon or never. And I have the baby jones like crazy and reading all of the threads are killing me. I'm thinking up insane scenarios that'll never work.

Anyway we are waiting until August to TTC. I think I have to start charting or something because I'm freaking about it.

Anyway, anyone want to be my waiting buddy? Someone to talk me down when I just want to risk it or take a leave from school? Like an AA sponsor? Anyone need the same?

greenkmt
01-07-2007, 12:00 AM
YES! I need that too! I have to lose 100.00#s before TTC in Dec. SO I am with you. It is hard when you see cute little babies and then i'm like no no no.

I will stay tuned!

sarahannecloud9
01-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Huggs your way sweetie!! Hang in there!

lilmama2dsndd
01-08-2007, 06:21 PM
I am in the same boat, but waiting to TTC for a different reason, I have to get my tubes untied first, then wait about 6-8 weeks to heal, then it will be baby making time :laugh:

But I have to wait for my tax return for surgery, and I know my company doesn't mail the W-2 until 1-31 :banghead:

TandEMommy
01-09-2007, 02:19 PM
I'll join ya! We are waiting until this spring...and yes, it's driving me buggy!

A'smommy
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
LOL I have been avoiding newborns since I read that the "new baby smell" is actually pheromones (sp?) that cause a biochemical reaction in a woman's brain wiring her to want a baby. So in a way it IS needing a "fix". :giggle:

shortcake2386
01-10-2007, 09:05 PM
we were going to start ttc in april but my sis-who lives with us-just found out she's pregnant:lostit: and we arent sure 4 kids and 4 adults can fit in our house:cry: but i dont want them to move:banghead: well i guess babies are small, huh its when they get older....:giggle:

Shannon
01-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Well, I'm not on any waiting period but I'd like to be preggo by August, even though I'm not thinking it will happen by then..so we're kinda in the same boat.:)

Quixotic
01-11-2007, 01:54 AM
This is an awesome thread! I found it so hard to find support when we were WTC, and I waited three long years. -hugs-