PDA

View Full Version : Updated I *think* I might be pg. maybe TMI

kht2006
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM
I usually don't post anything this personal but I think I am driving myself and my DH absolutely crazy.
So here is my situation.
I have a 6 mo. old DD. Who is EBF...I do pump for work, but I don't work that much. AF has not yet returned I took a HPT last week on Monday 1/2 with my first morning pee and got a HPT negative. that was at least 7 weeks after we last DTD :blush: . The time we did DTD we used a condom and spermicide.

Last week I had a cold/sinus thing headaches, drainage...but i was also nauseaus ...never threw up...just nauseaus.
My boobs aren't tender or anything, but it seems like my supply may have dropped a bit
I haven't had much of an appetite today
Monday night I got up and peed like 5 times....
oh yeah, chocolate didn't taste good today...the last time that happened I was PG with DD.

I don't have any more HPTs and I don't really have a way to get to the store.
UPDATED 1/13
Tested again and the test was negative....I think I just had a virus. Milk supply is back up and baby is happier.

dirtdartwife
01-09-2007, 07:25 PM
if it's been 7 weeks since you've DTD and you tested last week and got a BFN... chances are you're just tired, drained, and got a cold going on. Or am I just not reading correctly as to when the last time you DTD was? :headscratch:

check out www.peeonastick.com and check their forums for the two-week-wait (TWW) because lots of mama's post what their symptoms were.

kht2006
01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
oh, you are reading right :blush: seven long weeks ago....now 8 long weeks ago...DH has been cranky lately...

dirtdartwife
01-09-2007, 07:30 PM
oh, you are reading right :blush: seven long weeks ago....now 8 long weeks ago...DH has been cranky lately...

:hugegrin: don't worry mama... I've been on long dry spells like that too before and it wasn't deployment induced either!!! :rofl:

I wouldn't waste money on any tests then. if you got a BFN last week, then you're not pregnant. :( :hugs:

watch the co-ops section for a pregnancy/ovulation strip co-op and buy some tests then. Super cheap and you'll be able to have alot on hand just in case!!! :hugegrin: :hugegrin: :thumbsup:

yellowcampcat
01-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Doesn't sound too much like pg to me...:headscratch: but stranger things have happened!

kht2006
01-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Then why oh why am I loosing sleep over this when I could be loosing sleep over so many other more important things right now.......

kht2006
01-09-2007, 08:06 PM
:blush: My DHs most recent comment is well if you are PG then we can DTD:laugh: :laugh:

jjaelovesenglish
01-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Maybe your baby is going through a growth spurt too, or has become more efficent in feeding that it appears you have a drop in BM

purplevega
01-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Does not sound like to me you are PG.

Kim

kht2006
01-10-2007, 11:32 AM
TY for the reassurance.
Why can't I just banish the thought??
It's not like we're 'trying' or anything.