PDA

View Full Version : BOB stroller ? for Twin mamas

Wanderlust
09-23-2009, 12:10 PM
Ok. I'm looking at strollers for our upcoming twins. DH and I both are pretty sure we want the BOB Revolution Duallie. I'm just wondering if two infant adapters with car seats can fit at the same time.

We're planning on getting Britax car seats and I know they can run bigger than other car seats. SO I guess my second question is if two Britax car seats can fit in the infant adapters on the Bob stroller?

Thanks!

Gerdgrid
09-24-2009, 08:27 PM
No. That stroller only takes one infant seat at a time, but it is compatible with the Britax Companion. I can't think of any side by side strollers that take infant seats on both sides. You might be better of to use a snap'n'go double until your LOs are big enough for the BOB.

togg_mama
09-24-2009, 10:49 PM
No. That stroller only takes one infant seat at a time, but it is compatible with the Britax Companion. I can't think of any side by side strollers that take infant seats on both sides. You might be better of to use a snap'n'go double until your LOs are big enough for the BOB.

yup!

laj
09-25-2009, 09:15 AM
You might be better of to use a snap'n'go double until your LOs are big enough for the BOB.

That's exactly what we did. The Snap n Go was great at the beginning because it's so light and compact and the BOB was great from the time the boys were ~6 months until they were around 2 and refused to go in any stoller. Congratulations!!

5280Mommy
09-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Just be sure the stroller frame or snap and go you buy takes the britax companion. I know the triple only takes the graco or even flo seats - and we had already decided on the chicco key fits - I'm not sure about the double snap and go.

melody
09-25-2009, 04:11 PM
The easywalker duo (http://www.easywalker.nl/usa/duowalker.html) is the only side-by-side double that can accommodate 2 car seats that I know.

Wanderlust
09-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Melody- someone just told me about the Easywalker. I think that's the one I'm going to get! I did some research and found that infants aren't supposed to be in car seats for more than 2 hours. So I love that the easywalker allows for two bassinets :wub:

Bethesda
09-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Boy! if i were having twins, my only question would be, God, how can i do this?!?! Hope it goes well! :)

SchatziB
10-05-2009, 10:50 PM
I have the single Easywalker and love it. If we have call for for a double we'd upgrade with them for sure :)