PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

mrspnut82
10-10-2009, 09:35 AM
I bought a pair of Llamajama longies from a mama on here. I got them for a pretty good price but they were listed EUC! I have never bought this brand but I don't think this is normal. I pm'd the seller and told her I was very disapointed with them and she did pm me back and say her son only wore them like 3 times and she thought they were EUC. I pm'd her back and sent her a pic of the crotch. I haven't heard anything back. I was trying to give her some time to respond but it's been almost a week since that last pm. Here is the crotch of the longies which are otherwise in good condition. It also seems slightly felted around this area?? Is this normal knitting for Llamajama?
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/mrspnut82/diapers/PA092014.jpg
http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee43/mrspnut82/diapers/PA092020.jpg
What kind of fb should I leave. Even if she didn't somehow notice this, I though she should have done something...I wouldn't have bought them if I had known about this.

BabybeeMommy
10-10-2009, 12:48 PM
Yeah, that's not quite "EUC" to me... I would either ask to return them since they were misrepresented or if you don't mind it that much I'd ask for a partial refund.

mrspnut82
10-11-2009, 12:21 AM
ok I must be over reacting then huh?

cassieJJ
10-11-2009, 12:47 AM
I would be upset. That's basically a hole in the crotch! I would definitely either want to return them or want a partial refund.

mrspnut82
10-11-2009, 09:53 AM
But she hasn't responded to my pm, am I supposed to pm her again?

BabybeeMommy
10-11-2009, 09:55 AM
But she hasn't responded to my pm, am I supposed to pm her again?

I would. Has she been on since and just ignoring it or has she not signed in yet?

Although make sure you PM her with a solution... maybe she doesn't know what you want her to do if you don't ask her... whether it's a partial refund or wanting to send them back

I'd get a mod involved if she is just ignoring you.

mrspnut82
10-11-2009, 12:34 PM
I would. Has she been on since and just ignoring it or has she not signed in yet?

Although make sure you PM her with a solution... maybe she doesn't know what you want her to do if you don't ask her... whether it's a partial refund or wanting to send them back

I'd get a mod involved if she is just ignoring you.

Oh no she definately read it and has been on every day since. I told her I was very disapointed and God forbid it snags I will have a nice hole there. She asked what was wrong with them so I pm'd her back with a pic. I'd like to send them back but I really don't wanna ask, I guess I will have to though.

MomtoCarli
10-11-2009, 12:41 PM
I got a pair of llama woolies brand new..and yes, they were basically like that. The stitching was way off.. which is why I hardly put them on Carli. They just weren't up to par with ones you can get from WAHMs.

MomtoCarli
10-11-2009, 12:42 PM
And I add: the seller probably didn't mention it because she figured it was normal as they probably came to her that way. Mine certainly had its issues and I just figured they were typical of llama jammas woolies. (Plus the wool is SO thick!) Not my favorite(s).

mrspnut82
10-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Really. See I wasn't sure if this was normal for Llamajamma which is why I wanted to ask you girls. I asked another mama and she said her's did not look like that. Oh well, hopefully they don't rip open. Now I guess I know not to buy that brand again.

MomtoCarli
10-11-2009, 12:47 PM
I'll try to get a picture of my pair when Carli awakes from her nap so you'll know what I am talking about. :goodvibes:

I wouldn't buy llama again either. What you could probably do - is send them off to a knitter you trust to fix them for you? They may be able to tighten the crotch somehow?

chicky
10-11-2009, 02:46 PM
fwiw
i have 3 pairs of llama jamas i dont like them they all have holes like that in the crotch :( she more than likely recieved them that way like i did and mine were purchased new straight from llama and NOT seconds pricing etc

if it makes you feel any better the kids wore them over a year and it didnt rip or anything or get any worse they just are holey:(