PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Online Toy Store

mommyspot
12-13-2009, 06:18 PM
What is your favourite online toy store, I am looking for mostly wooden/cloth toys, but will look at all sites. I would prefer Canadian, or ones that ships to Canada without charging an arm and a leg. Tell me of your experiences :)

mmeneely
12-13-2009, 08:34 PM
www.ape2zebra.com and www.babynaturopathics.com

Both are very courteous, fast delivery and very professional.

wordmama
12-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Master Mind toys and Grand River Toys (both Ontario based) have really great, unique toys and great customer service.

ATallGiraffe
12-30-2009, 09:45 PM
I sell RiNGLEY natural teethers if you are interested. I can ship the straight ones for $2 regular mail - no insurance though.

Andrea

abarker
12-31-2009, 12:57 AM
What is your favourite online toy store, I am looking for mostly wooden/cloth toys, but will look at all sites. I would prefer Canadian, or ones that ships to Canada without charging an arm and a leg. Tell me of your experiences :)

I saw some wooden and cloth toys at littletreehugger.ca and hottoads.com

luckymum
01-16-2010, 04:20 PM
I will second www.babynaturopathics.com fast and friendly! Lots of nice things :)

CHoney
02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
I also like Baby Naturopathics and Nurtured By Nature Parenting. They have lots of unique wooden toys and cloth toys and fast shipping.

Chapters.ca also has some great wooden toys online.

Caterpillar Baby
02-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Natural Pod out in BC has a really nice selection.

gogreenbaby
02-19-2010, 07:14 PM
I also really like Baby Naturopathics for natural toys. They have a HUGE selection! I have a few in my store, but they are only for young babies. Baby Naturopathics has toys for all ages!!

mamaBex
02-26-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi -new Canadian mom on the forum!

I like Natural Pod out in BC too -a nice thing about them is that a lot of the toys are actually made in BC using local resources.

Parenting by Nature has a small selection of natural toys (wooden Haba toys, Waldorf dolls, Ringleys, etc.) and great service.

Oh, and we quite like Plan Toys as well. www.plantoys.com Haven't actually bought from the company themselves BUT they have a list on their website of Canadian stores that carry their products or sell them online (we've purchased from Applause).