PDA

View Full Version : Selling cloth diapers as an at home business?

Kaitlyn1
01-26-2010, 06:35 PM
Ok so I was wondering if there's a Canadian (or one that's available in Canada) diapers company that works like Avon or Mary K, like where you become a representative and sell their products? I would love to do something like that, but I know I couldn't like start up my own business like that, for a few reasons, like the fact that I can't sew! And the work that would be required to prepare orders.
But if I could sell, again like they do with avon, that'd be so amazing!
And since I'm new to all this cloth stuff, I really don't know what's out there! If there even anything like that around? So any info would be great!
Thanks ladies!!

delicatefade
01-26-2010, 06:40 PM
There are companies that you can get wholesale accounts with, but they do have minimum orders and such. Try Mother-ease, Bummis, AppleCheeks, etc.

yomama
01-26-2010, 07:52 PM
There is actually quite a few online Canadian cloth diaper stores around, selling some of the big name diapers. The one in our area also has a cloth diaper service.

oddduck
01-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Under the Moon.

http://www.utmcatalogue.com/

Kaitlyn1
01-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Thanks so much for the info ladies! The "Under the Moon" one looks like exactly what I'm looking for! And it look like there's one one person in all of Alberta that's doing it right now. So it's be a great opportunity! Thanks again for the help! :thumbsup:

Mama2CrazyBoyz
01-28-2010, 08:55 AM
I know that you can go to their websites (ie. AMP, Monkey Doodlez) and become a re-seller...don't know about something like Avon though.

Mama2CrazyBoyz
01-28-2010, 09:05 AM
wow that under the moon is a great idea! totally interested

mamasalma
01-30-2010, 09:29 AM
I don't really understand why you need a Shaklee membership though.