PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle prayers please

findingstrength
03-05-2010, 09:13 PM
We are out growing our vehicle. It seats 7 and we now have 8 in the family. Plus my mom doesn't drive so we occasionally take her places too. Which is tough, we make two trips. Anyway......I was on craigslist today and I found a beautiful looking 1992 E350 Club Wagon. Seats 8. Comfy. Lots of cargo in the back. Power everything, which would be so nice. I talked to the guy and he's going to send me more extensive pics to show hubby. And then hopefully we will go see it. Although its about 60 miles from home. And its well under what I budgeted.
So well under in fact......that a man here in town replied to my ad on craigslist looking for a van. He has a 23 passenger mini bus. Now, when he first approached me I thought WTH am I going to do with a 23 passenger mini bus? The guy offered it to me for an outstandingly LOW price. So low, both vehicles fit in the budget I had for one vehicle and still leaves a thousand dollars of wiggle room. I ran it by DH.....and DH wants it. Which surprised me. But, then he pointed out, with hauling my mom around, she wouldn't fit in and 8 passenger van with us....and we'd be back to two trips. And his daughter from a previous relationship can't come with us when we go places. She has to meet us there. So.....I agreed.

Now I just please need prayers that both of them work out as advertised and are good solid vehicles.

Revy
03-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Be gracious, O Lord God, to our prayers and bless this vehicle with Thy right hand. Send Thy holy angels to accompany it that they may keep from all evils those who ride in it; and as once Thou didst grant faith and grace through Thy deacon Philip to the Ethiopian riding in his chariot and reading the word of God, so now show the way of salvation to Thy servants that, always given to good works, they attain to everlasting joys after the vicissitudes of the journey and of this life. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Revy
03-19-2010, 01:39 AM
God Bless you Mama