PDA

View Full Version : Ecover, e-cover, eCover???

maliroo
03-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Anyone seen this diaper safe fabric softener in Canada? I am hoping to bring my 'crunchy' organic cotton dipes back to life!
if not, then is there a similar product you know that might work?? :goodvibes:

cjs4kids
03-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Email ecover & ask for a list of distributers in your province. Thats how I found mine.
I found mine in Saskatchewan at Old Fashion Foods & 2 other health food/naturals stores.

cjs4kids
03-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Or, join the co-ops here & order yours from the Frontier Co-ops. They run monthly & you can get them at a great discount. If you buy enough, the savings are greater then the shipping & exchange rate.
:thumbsup:

33andunder
03-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Save on foods carries it in BC (not sure where you are). I also found it at a local health food store.

mgmsrk
03-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Their website lists the stores that carry the line. The only place in my Provence stopped years ago.:cry:

maliroo
03-07-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks ladies! What a good idea to check out their website - why did I not think of it :headscratch:
I live in a tiny town WAAAAAAAY north of Winnipeg, so chances are not good. I will look into having some shipped maybe.....

ATallGiraffe
03-07-2010, 08:34 AM
There are lots of debates about which detergents are good or not good, but Ecover is supposed to not be great? I don't know what you are using, but maybe try the new Rockin' Green? I have had good success with that. None of my diapers stink or are crunchy.

I also like Allen's. Country Save works, but I had to dissolve it because it wasn't dissolving properly, so I thought that was too much work. I now prefer Rockin' Green or Allen's anyway.

Here is a good list of detergents: http://www.bummis.com/media/detergent-information.pdf

mgmsrk
03-07-2010, 08:36 AM
I'll add that I use the walmart brand of all natural fabric softener on my diapers sometimes, I think it's called The Green Line.