PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please Cry Out to God for my Friends!

elioraimmanuel
04-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Update: 4/2 Please know that I am responding to each and every email she sends with all wisdom that I receive from God via His Word, His Spirit, Teachings and other Believers!

kelly I do understand all that you say BUT if god is so might and powerful and loves his children WHY WHY WHY does he let them be slaughtered???? He could stop it but he does nothing. yes I am hurting I am angry I have repented for everything I can even think i did. I have fell on my face today crying I can do no more. I am selling all i can cause we dont have anywhere to go. It is just stuff but we have worked hard for it and it hurts to see your life crumble before you. My children are depressed and hurting. Is the what I get for giving my life to GOD cause I am not sure its worth the trade off. My life was much easier before GOD came into the picture. And i wasnt a bad person then. I am angry at him for leaving me suffer like this. I have asked him over and over show me lord what ????
Forget my husband who cares I will pack my crap and leave them all behind i really dont care at this point and oh great on top of it all I think i am pregnant... Just lovely My life just continues to get better every second I am awake today.

Kelly I do apologize for my thoughts and actions but you have to understand I thought this move was ordained by him and it it was WHY is it so bad now. I am blessed to have you and I thank god he sent you. i am glad you have the faith to stand with him kelly through the fire I however do not. I read the scriptures over and over believe me i do i say them out loud but its just dead...
I am really to my end.. mentally Physically, emotionally i am depleted. Dont really care if tomorrow comes.

Be Blessed my dear friend thank you for all you do.

Amy

Upate #2 for 4/1/10 I just received this......
kelly I do understand all that you say BUT if god is so might and powerful and loves his children WHY WHY WHY does he let them be slaughtered???? He could stop it but he does nothing. yes I am hurting I am angry I have repented for everything I can even think i did. I have fell on my face today crying I can do no more. I am selling all i can cause we dont have anywhere to go. It is just stuff but we have worked hard for it and it hurts to see your life crumble before you. My children are depressed and hurting. Is the what I get for giving my life to GOD cause I am not sure its worth the trade off. My life was much easier before GOD came into the picture. And i wasnt a bad person then. I am angry at him for leaving me suffer like this. I have asked him over and over show me lord what ????
Forget my husband who cares I will pack my crap and leave them all behind i really dont care at this point and oh great on top of it all I think i am pregnant... Just lovely My life just continues to get better every second I am awake today.

Kelly I do apologize for my thoughts and actions but you have to understand I thought this move was ordained by him and it it was WHY is it so bad now. I am blessed to have you and I thank god he sent you. i am glad you have the faith to stand with him kelly through the fire I however do not. I read the scriptures over and over believe me i do i say them out loud but its just dead...
I am really to my end.. mentally Physically, emotionally i am depleted. Dont really care if tomorrow comes.

Be Blessed my dear friend thank you for all you do.

Amy

Update:
Their names are Mike and Amy. In the last two weeks they have faced crisis after crisis! Their Daughter totalled her car this week and the nephew that they have custody of of broke his leg, Mike is treating his wife terribly. My friend just hung up the phone with me and she is sobbing and has been for weeks! Their faith is failing!:sob: They are about to be homeless!

Please ask God to rebuke the Devourer! Please stand in the gap for my friends! Please cry out on their behalf!

Update 2:

They spoke w/Dorothy, again and she says she doesn't want horses on the property. :( My friend has 2 and this was fully disclosed when the property was visited.

Update:

My friend's lease is up in 10 days!:-O They've been looking and looking. Weeks ago they looked at a property, but the owner wants to sell and they are not in a position to buy. Well, today they're talking about the situation they're in and her 12 y/o son says, "What about that Dorothy who lives way out in wherever?"

"A" responds w/ "She wants to sell. She doesn't want renters." Big sigh....

Ten minutes later the phone rings and it's Dorothy! She says that they really don't want to rent, but they know that they are meant to offer the home to "A" and her family.":-O Then, Dorothy adds, "You've been praying about this, haven't you?" WOW!

My friends are exhausted and uncertain, they've had a really rough week. Please pray for God to give them complete clarity, that they will walk with faith (not by feeling) and that when the DH leads that my friend will follow. Thanks, Mamas. I know God will move if we stand in the gap!

Here's the house....
http://www.owners.com/LA/Husser/GPJ5312/?sch=c+14298

They're in a rental in Lousianna. They moved into it in Nov 09 and the owner wants to sell all of a sudden. I think the owner had this in mind all along and wanted to force them to buy.

Please pray that the Lord makes His will clear and that they're housing needs are met, completely and quickly. She's needs prayers for strength and faith. They have 5 kids 9-17.

Please interceed on their behalf! They're relatively new believers.

JellEBeanDesigns
04-01-2010, 06:14 PM
I am soo sorry Praying

elioraimmanuel
04-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Bump

brandyrun
04-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Chey
04-09-2010, 03:37 PM
God is testing them.