PDA

View Full Version : Done :)

Skittle
04-04-2010, 08:44 AM
I don't know what to do and need advice.

I bought something from a mama on 23 March. On the 29th she pm'd me saying that she's been in a minor car accident and has injured her back and hasn't been able to mail of my items yet. I understand that things happen and was glad that mama was "ok". On 1 April she said that she's going to mail the items that day. Well I asked her about the DC number and she sent me another PM saying that she can't find it and might has washed it :headscratch:. She's offering me 3 or 4 dollars for the "bumpiness of this transaction".

Well I'm getting really impatient here. She has one neutral feedback because of shipping delays.

ajanele
04-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I would give her until April 9th and if the package hasn't arrived or if she hasn't yet given you a dc, I would file with pp. Then add her to my do not b/s/t with for future transactions. What a pain!

Skittle
04-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the reply mama. I'll wait couple more days. :goodvibes:

Labe90
04-05-2010, 05:34 AM
There is no excuse for not having a DC number available to a buyer when you can ship through pay pal and whoop, there it is.

MiaAnjuli
04-05-2010, 09:30 AM
I would take the $4 and wait to see if you get it soon. If t doesn't come within a week of when she said she would mail it the last time I would maybe file a dispute or ask for a refund.

Skittle
04-05-2010, 09:51 AM
If I take a refund, would I still be able to file with PP? I really hope to get the items.

doodah
04-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Accept the partial refund and give the package another week to show up. The whole thing sounds sketchy but you have to give people the benefit of the doubt and hope they are being honest with you.

Skittle
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok I'll do it. :goodvibes: Thanks again.