PDA

View Full Version : any one able to donate BM for my great nephew in albuquerque or rio rancho?

Sherrie87
04-15-2010, 01:36 PM
My neice is 16 and she had her son about a month ago, he has been in the hospital for a little over a week, he isn't able to keep formula down and sezing he has been hooked up to everything possible and MRI scans and everything. He has a clot in his brain and pressure, they think that the pressure is making it where he can't keep it down, but i BF and i figure BM would be better and easier for him to keep down, sick or not. They think he is albino, and with it he has a clotting problem, he has had a small blood transfusion and they are still running test, they are waiting for his body to have enough blood to run some tests and waiting to do a second spinal tap.

SO i was wondering if there was a momma that is whiling to donate some breast milk to see if Donovan can keep it down that was close by. My sister is in rio rancho and can meet around there and take it to him, or Donovan is at the univerity childrens hospital in albuquerque.

I'm not sure what else you mammas out there might want to know, but i told my sister i would get on here and ask...

Thank you so very much for reading!!!!

cjbennett4
04-23-2010, 03:13 PM
visit www.milkshare.com
great website! I have been receiving donations from some wonderful mamas there!