PDA

View Full Version : What did you notice in the early weeks that you didn't notice w/ your first pregnancy

betty_joanne
02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I am just wondering What did you notice in the early weeks of your 2nd, 3rd, etc. pregnancy that you didn't notice w/ your first pregnancy? The kinds of things that made you thing hmmm, maybe i am and then you took a test and found out your were pregnant.
Did anyone's tummy start sticking out more than normal(and like the first month or month and a half) before you took the test and found out it was positive?
Did your bathroom habits change?
etc. :)

erinid
02-11-2007, 08:45 PM
exhaustion. I'm not much of a mid-day sleeper, but my goodness. I could not keep my eyes open. I also started throwing up early in the am. And this was before I found out!!!!

betty_joanne
02-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Alright, my tummy is having major sticking out issues. Dh said something. I wouldn't have a pooching out tummy this early on(still 4 days til period) would i? I have only been off the iud for one period so maybe my body is trying to adjust and i am just having pms bloat but dang, I could convince someone that i am a couple of months along at the moment. It is just weirding me out.

AmyEm
02-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh gosh...I didn't notice anything earlier!! I really had no clue I was pg! But we were trying so I did test and I found it was + but I was so surprised. I had a ton of early symptoms with my first but NOT with my second child.

bsydprmkn
02-11-2007, 11:07 PM
hahahaha one month coming off your iud. sorry here i am 8 weeks pg and that was me 12 weeks ago....LMFAO! this is my 3rd kid, and well im pretty huge already. im in maternity clothes and my uterus is actually above my pelvic bone.

TwinKristi
02-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Things I noticed with latter pregnancies were exhaustion big time! Peeing at night which I rarely do, but its every night in my 1st trimester. Gagging when I brush my teeth or have ANYTHING in my mouth (like gum, hair, etc.) Sore boobs, AF-like cramping, vivid dreams, bleeding gums... my list could go on and on! LOL With #5 I started feeling symptoms like 6 dpo according to my 1st u/s. My DS had his b-day party on a Saturday and after everyone left I fell asleep on the couch for 4 HOURS!! I took a test on Monday and it was a BFP, AF wasn't due until Friday at the SOONEST and my u/s on that Tuesday hardly showed anything! Some people just have more symptoms than other people though.

betty_joanne
02-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I should be starting around Thursday but i almost gave in to poas this afternoon. I kept telling myself that if my period came it would tell me if i wasn't and if it didn't then it would tell me i was. Let's see how long that theory lasts.
I just am annoyed that i have been walking on the treadmill for the past month every other night faithfully and here i am with a bigger stomache. That just isn't fair. :fit:

betty_joanne
02-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Well, i took a test today. I can stop yelling at my treadmill because i am prego. Kind of bittersweet at this time in our life. We started ttc and then dh was told he had to go before a medical review board and may get discharged from the military. I am happy though and want things to work out so badly.

bubblesteach
02-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Congratulations!! :noaf: I know you are really happy. Now you don't have to feel bad about your tummy sticking out. So your AF was due on Thrus. and you took a test and it said pos. Mines due in 8 days. I wish I could test now. I keep getting dizzy which is exactly what happend with dd #1. Anywhoo I'm very happy for you. Keep us all updated :goodvibes: