Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Great Plains (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112)
-   -   Where is everyone in Kansas? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310691)

JosieO 02-19-2008 10:45 AM

Re: Where is everyone in Kansas?

I'm in Olathe now, but originally hail from Topeka. My parents are still there. I'd be willing to meet up in T-town sometime during the week....
I also went to KU and miss Lawrence terribly:cry:

sweetpeamami83 02-20-2008 03:10 PM

I am in olathe also. We lived in lawrence in 03. We have family in topeka so we are there quite often.

tranmama 02-24-2008 10:54 PM

Wow~am I ever glad I found this thread! I was wondering if I'm the only cd'er in the Wichita area!

I'm in Derby. Born in Wichita. Graduated hs in Augusta. Now a Derby-ite! Boo-yah! :lostit:

tranmama 02-24-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa~BHS (Post 2575108)
Augusta - 30 miles east of Wichita.
DH was at FT. Riley for a year in 2002.

OMG I'm from Augusta! Now in Derby. :lostit: It's CRAZY that I found an Augustan here. Did you go to school there, too?

shureeg 03-14-2008 07:47 PM

Hi girls! I'm from wichita too. I'm brand new to cd'ing but really think I'm gonna like it. we moved here in sept from denver. I really don'tk now a whole lot of people around here but would love to get together w/ some momma's like me sometime!

tranmama 03-14-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shureeg (Post 3042232)
Hi girls! I'm from wichita too. I'm brand new to cd'ing but really think I'm gonna like it. we moved here in sept from denver. I really don'tk now a whole lot of people around here but would love to get together w/ some momma's like me sometime!

Wooohooo! Welcome to cloth-diapering, and welcome to Wichita! I'd love to get together sometime. PM me when you have a chance, and we can do lunch or something! This cloth-diapering thing is so foreign to most folks here. However, I did meet a mom at our last LLL meeting who cds her daughter. And another mama there is in the process of buying a stash for her 2nd baby on the way. I was SHOCKED! :lostit:

Ang711 03-16-2008 09:51 PM

Overland Park here!

annmarieb 06-25-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleeglaser (Post 2793157)
Hello all! I'm near the Kansas/Missouri border on the Missouri side but I thought I would say hello. We're opening a cloth diaper store in Lee's Summit. In the Missouri thread we've been talking about a Diaper Swappers Meetup at my store in March. I just wanted to invite the Kansas mamas as well. :D

i've been to your store!! It's very nice :goodvibes:

I'm in Manhattan/Ft Riley :)

BlushingEwe 07-29-2008 08:53 AM

I'm in Topeka, Anyone nearby want to meetup at the zoo?
:goodvibes:

yathink20 08-02-2008 02:19 PM

I'm in Wichita too! Although we moved here about 2 years ago from Lawrence. I really miss it too. It's exciting to see there are other CDing moms in the area.