Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Loss/Losses before this pregnancy? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1263849)

oregonmom 08-22-2011 10:23 AM

Re: Loss/Losses before this pregnancy?

It has been a little over a year since I lost our baby and I just found out I am pregnant again. I do not know exactly when our baby died but I finished miscarrying one day short of 15 weeks.
I am really scared about this pregnancy. I had three healthy pregnancies before loosing our last baby.

froggymiamore 08-22-2011 11:28 AM

Have had a few chemical pregnancies, but one miscarriage. I was 12 and some weeks when I started spotting. Went in for an ultrasound and found that the baby had stopped growing about 6 weeks. I continued to spot for a few more days and then the contractions started Feb 22nd. I passed HUGE blood clots and the placenta, which was a normal 13 week sized placenta.

I still find myself wondering why the placenta kept growing!? Didn't it know the baby didn't need it!?!?

I had only told a few people then. For some reason, something told me to keep quiet for a while. This time I've already told 2 people! I have been a little crampy the past few days and I'm paranoid!! I keep taking tests to see them get darker... even though I now know that as long as the placenta keeps growing you'll get positive tests...

NCFlanagan 08-24-2011 07:51 PM

3 losses here...

June '10, 6 wks (spontaneous MC)
Sept '10, 8 wks (stopped growing at 6 wks, twins, spontaneous MC 3 days after finding out)
April '11, 18wks+3d (stopped growing @ 15 wks, girl, delivered naturally in Birth Center)

I'm absolutely terrified this time. My 15 yr old was broken after my last loss...

Treasures From Elf 08-24-2011 08:17 PM

I've had two chemicals in two years.

And I had two early m/c. 6-18-03 and 6-8-11 :(

4kids4me 08-24-2011 08:47 PM

I had an early m/c (6-7weeks) in March 2009. That was awful! I got pregnant while taking the mini pill so it was a shock. I dealt with a roller coaster of emotions in such a short amount of time.

Starlite 08-25-2011 07:45 AM

We were NTNP and got pregnant when DD was 10 months old. We lost that baby at 5 weeks, and then got pregnant RIGHT away. Then we had a "missed miscarraige" and carried to 18 weeks, to find out we had lost the baby at 8 weeks. It was entirely devastating for us. :cry: That was a year and a half ago.
I won't feel "safe" this time around until 20 weeks. *sigh* :hugs: to all you mamas who've been through this too.

Fusion 08-25-2011 08:33 AM

My first pregnancy I lost at 9 weeks. :hugs: to everyone

ashayla&acensmom 09-08-2011 03:08 PM

I had a miscarriage after TTC for almost a year and a half after marrying my High school sweetheart (we already had a son). About 5 months after the m/c, I became pregnant with my now 5 1/2 yr old daughter. I now have 3 kids, my youngest is 3 years, and am about 8 weeks pregnant. It is still tough thinking about the m/c, especially when I am in the first trimester. I think I will struggle this whole pregnancy though, since my sister lost her daughter at 38 weeks in October 2010. Prayers for all of you Mommas!