Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Request for Prayer / Updates (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Please pray for my husband.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129084)

garness 12-25-2010 01:27 AM

Please pray for my husband....

He is a very angry man. Please pray for our marriage. Thank you.

cblurose 12-25-2010 06:40 AM

Re: Please pray for my husband....

((((HUGS)))))

chloecat 12-25-2010 07:34 AM

i hope things worked out okay with his present. praying for you mama

Only 12-25-2010 06:38 PM

Praying for you both as well as your marriage. :hugs:

jesshb 12-25-2010 06:55 PM

:hugs: and :(

garness 12-26-2010 03:15 AM

Thanks christmas eve/christmas day have been very stressful. His mother is visiting for 9 days. They don't have a great relationship and neither do we. He is not afraid of fighting with me right in front of her. Tonight was very upsetting. Luckly the kids had a great day and didn't know anything was wrong. I am so stressed.
The gifts actually went over well. Its a much bigger issue that is really at the heart of all our problems. wish I could talk to someone about it. I could really use some good christian advise.
I used to belong to a private online group of friends, but found that I complained too much and some started saying things that really hurt my feelings. i had to drop that. But I really have no one to talk to. Its hard.
Please continue to pray for us.

Only 12-26-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garness (Post 11907906)
Thanks christmas eve/christmas day have been very stressful. His mother is visiting for 9 days. They don't have a great relationship and neither do we. He is not afraid of fighting with me right in front of her. Tonight was very upsetting. Luckly the kids had a great day and didn't know anything was wrong. I am so stressed.
The gifts actually went over well. Its a much bigger issue that is really at the heart of all our problems. wish I could talk to someone about it. I could really use some good christian advise.
I used to belong to a private online group of friends, but found that I complained too much and some started saying things that really hurt my feelings. i had to drop that. But I really have no one to talk to. Its hard.
Please continue to pray for us.

If you ever need to vent feel free to PM me! Still praying for you all. :hugs:

Sarai* 12-26-2010 01:43 PM

Praying for you..........do you have a pastor?

I_run_with_scissors 12-26-2010 06:02 PM

I will pray for you ((hugs)) Ive been there, and though i dont know you, I am here if you need someone to talk to (or even just someone to listen)

*Peanut* 12-26-2010 06:10 PM

:pray: and :hugs:

I know how you feel. :(. If you want someone to complain to, I'd be happy to listen.