Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Why I love (and am addicted to) Diaperswappers! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1502397)

CntryMama 03-22-2013 09:15 AM

Why I love (and am addicted to) Diaperswappers!

I have this love hate realationship with Diaperswappers... I am the type of person who LOVES a great deal and great deals can get addicing :giggle: I had $180 and wanted something easier/faster for my active 21 month old than prefolds trifolded in flips.

In the last three days I snagged up some great deals - 11 old style BGE withouth holes and 8 BGOS 4.0 snaps plus a hanging wetbag all for less then $10 a diaper!

That is cheaper then waiting for seconds AND I can even use them on our next little girl coming this summer :) Thank you Diaperswappers for being so addicting... I LOVE a great deal! Now, I have to get to cleaning - stalking diaperswappers for three days put me a little behind on housework :lostit:

firemommaof1 03-22-2013 09:29 AM

Re: Why I love (and am addicted to) Diaperswappers!

:yay: fantastic buys !!

lpgaines 03-22-2013 09:35 AM

I can't get over the learning curve. It is hard to quickly read/scan for what I want - and I wish there was a newborn diaper thread so I could quickly search by size!

SAF0608 03-22-2013 09:56 AM

Love finding good deals here!

nachoslyn 03-22-2013 10:40 AM

Nice!

greengranny 03-22-2013 10:46 AM

I love a good deal also, especially since I'm buying stashes for multiple grandchildren! My best deal on here so far was a lot of Motherease one-size (16 of them), along with 13 snap-in liners (some regular, some stay-dry), and 4 MEAF covers thrown in. It was $75ppd. That was $4.68 each for the MEOS not even factoring in liners or covers.

The best part is, they were in great shape, and dgs wears them every day! I bought him more of the regular snap-in liners, and some bamboo ones too. He has a pretty nice stash that will last him til PL and can then be used on his little sister!

sarahbrianne429 03-22-2013 12:33 PM

Who doesnt love an awesome deal?! I know I do. Oh wait, you were the one that beat me to the BGEs and hanging wetbag steal?! ;)

marenmccoy 03-22-2013 01:32 PM

Lol, it is seriously so addictive. My favorite kind of shopping. Nice find on the bge's, everyone's rabid for those right now

CntryMama 03-22-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahbrianne429 (Post 16424208)
Who doesnt love an awesome deal?! I know I do. Oh wait, you were the one that beat me to the BGEs and hanging wetbag steal?! ;)

I'm sorry mama! If I sell them I will try to find you on here first :) Im not one to make a huge profit on them either :thumbsup: