Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In April (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Roll Call for April 2016 Due Daters! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1614267)

jen_batten 07-18-2015 06:31 AM

Roll Call for April 2016 Due Daters!

I am going to be kind of on the line....could go the end of March, or could have the babe early in early April, so I would love to chat and hang out with you guys! I am hoping we could keep the group here instead of moving it to FB like most other groups seem to be doing--I have never got a chance to be a part of an active due date group! Who else is due in April?

kushie tushie 07-18-2015 08:15 AM

Re: Roll Call for April 2016 Due Daters!

Didn't know you were preggo, Jen!
Congrats! :)

jen_batten 07-18-2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie (Post 17628982)
Didn't know you were preggo, Jen!
Congrats! :)

Just found out! :goodvibes: Thank you!

kushie tushie 07-18-2015 09:03 AM

Is this 4 or 5 for you?

jen_batten 07-18-2015 09:24 AM

#5! Mine are getting big! 9, 7, 5 &21months.

kushie tushie 07-18-2015 11:01 AM

That's awesome!
That will be close to our spacing my the time we get there ;)

I hope you end up with some traffic in your DDC.... There is NO activity in January 2016. I've given up on the thought that I'll have ladies to chat with.

jen_batten 07-18-2015 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie (Post 17629071)
That's awesome!
That will be close to our spacing my the time we get there ;)

I hope you end up with some traffic in your DDC.... There is NO activity in January 2016. I've given up on the thought that I'll have ladies to chat with.

I really, really hope we can keep it here! I am borderline between march and april, and the march one is already all moved to FB. :( I was hoping if I started here and requested staying here it will work. If not, I would love to make a general pregnancy group for those of us who want to stay on the board, even if we aren't all due the same month. Something is better than nothing, right? And surely you and I are the *only* ones who would like to have an active due date group here on the board.

kushie tushie 07-18-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jen_batten (Post 17629074)
I really, really hope we can keep it here! I am borderline between march and april, and the march one is already all moved to FB. :( I was hoping if I started here and requested staying here it will work. If not, I would love to make a general pregnancy group for those of us who want to stay on the board, even if we aren't all due the same month. Something is better than nothing, right? And surely you and I are the *only* ones who would like to have an active due date group here on the board.

My DDC had already gone to FB before intro-ed myself. I had a couple really nice DDC experiences. So I was bummed to see everyone took it there.

Plus I don't get why you come to DS to find a DDC then move it to FB.

I'll stop hijackingyour thread. Hope you find some women to hang out in here :)

stevensmom 07-18-2015 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie (Post 17629112)
My DDC had already gone to FB before intro-ed myself. I had a couple really nice DDC experiences. So I was bummed to see everyone took it there.

Exactly!!!

jen_batten 07-18-2015 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kushie tushie (Post 17629112)

I truly don't understand it either. I don't get the FB draw in general, because it just doesn't really appeal to me, but it seems even stranger to come to a parenting board to meet parents to take to FB. And it seems like now that is the one of the first two posts in DDC...."who wants to do a FB group?" It makes me sad.

I wasn't really active on the board while pregnant except with David. He wasn't due until the end of the month, and by the time I knew I was pregnant the DDC was a ghost town. I'm hoping things will be different this time.