Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   ultrasounds? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1584848)

hohaas 05-28-2014 04:41 AM

ultrasounds?

Just curious as to who has seen their baby via ultrasound already? It's so exciting to watch your baby. I think it makes it more real to actually see it on the screen. ♡

I'll be 6w tomorrow so almost 1 more week until my US. I'm so excited. My IPs may even come to it if my IF is back in time from his work trip. That would be wonderful!

neonalee 05-28-2014 02:00 PM

I haven't yet either. I have a perinatal appointment next Friday and I'm hoping they do one! I won't actually meet my doctor until the end of June :-( he is one of very very few that do a vbac in my area. I feel lucky I didn't have to wait until July!

Sent from my phone using DS Forum

hohaas 05-29-2014 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neonalee (Post 17379345)
I haven't yet either. I have a perinatal appointment next Friday and I'm hoping they do one! I won't actually meet my doctor until the end of June :-( he is one of very very few that do a vbac in my area. I feel lucky I didn't have to wait until July!

Sent from my phone using DS Forum

That's nice you found a Dr to do a vbac! Glad you were able to get an appt for June instead of wtg for July.

TonyKariTony 05-29-2014 10:08 AM

Re: ultrasounds?

I have an appointment to have a viability US on June 9th, I have a history of MMC and doctor wants to make sure things are good with this bean. We are hoping and praying to see a strong HB on that day.

cowangel 05-29-2014 03:40 PM

I get to go next week for a dating U/S.

Sent from my iPhone using diaperswappers.com

hohaas 05-29-2014 04:35 PM

Hope both of your US look perfect! :)

theofei 09-03-2014 02:49 PM

My midwifes don't do early ultrasounds unless medically indicated. I have to wait until 20 weeks, but that is this Saturday!

chellechan17 06-17-2015 03:23 PM

I've had three, actually, but only two showed much. Got a strong heartbeat though, so that was awesome!

vasilisab 08-19-2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theofei (Post 17454187)
My midwifes don't do early ultrasounds unless medically indicated. I have to wait until 20 weeks, but that is this Saturday!

Is there a downside for having ultrasounds? By my 16th week I have already had three.

gypsykitten 08-25-2017 09:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was our ten week scan. Anatomy scan next week. Very active every time they check, though I don't consistently feel anything yet. I thought I would by now since it's my second but I am a bit heavier than the first time.