Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   Ovulating with - OPKs? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457383)

Tina5834 10-25-2012 12:18 PM

Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
Can you O without having + OPKs, stark white ones?

geetabean 10-25-2012 02:44 PM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
I'm sure that you can. I've heard that some mama's can never seem to get opks to work for them at all, and some mama's get positives all the time even when they aren't Oing. I think these little helpful tools have made life easier for a lot of women, but have also made things a lot more complicated and confusing too. Are you getting stark white ones? Your chart looks like you're in the process of Oing, but it's really early, no? :headscratch:

Tina5834 10-25-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geetabean
I'm sure that you can. I've heard that some mama's can never seem to get opks to work for them at all, and some mama's get positives all the time even when they aren't Oing. I think these little helpful tools have made life easier for a lot of women, but have also made things a lot more complicated and confusing too. Are you getting stark white ones? Your chart looks like you're in the process of Oing, but it's really early, no? :headscratch:

Ya, it is super early! According to my lunar Fertility chart it's right on time but def negative OPKs.

TonyKariTony 10-25-2012 04:10 PM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 15858082)
Ya, it is super early! According to my lunar Fertility chart it's right on time but def negative OPKs.

LORD I HAVE NOW FOUND ONE MORE THING TO OBSESS ABOUT!!!!

"Lunar Fertility Chart"???? what is it and how do I get one????

Tina5834 10-25-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyKariTony

LORD I HAVE NOW FOUND ONE MORE THING TO OBSESS ABOUT!!!!

"Lunar Fertility Chart"???? what is it and how do I get one????

Kimmie does them. They cost $20. But I'm willing to do anything for 2 lines!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1410649

l_Kimmie_l 10-26-2012 08:35 AM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
It is very possible. I had one cycle where I never got a pos OPK or thermal shift and ended up pregnant. SO not is it possible, it can result in pregnancy.

TonyKariTony 10-26-2012 08:42 AM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 15858420)
Kimmie does them. They cost $20. But I'm willing to do anything for 2 lines!

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1410649

How fun!!! I'm going to get one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by l_Kimmie_l (Post 15860592)
It is very possible. I had one cycle where I never got a pos OPK or thermal shift and ended up pregnant. SO not is it possible, it can result in pregnancy.

Kimmie ~ I totally want one of your charts

trying4more 10-26-2012 09:32 AM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
Maybe you just haven't started to surge yet.
My OPK's were STARK white, then out of the blue, the test was dark, then the next 2 days it was blaring +, then the next day, stark white!

Tina5834 10-26-2012 09:39 AM

My temp didn't stay up so I'm sure my body is just being difficult!

l_Kimmie_l 10-26-2012 01:32 PM

Re: Ovulating with - OPKs?
 
Fall back rise :}


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors