Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Nausea that comes and goes... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1478652)

danigrace05 01-06-2013 04:24 PM

Nausea that comes and goes...

Has anyone experienced nausea that is intense for days then all of the sudden nothing. I've had no nausea today and usually I have to take my zofran as soon as I get up. I'm starting to worry. I'm 6w3d today.

teacherpippi 01-06-2013 05:04 PM

Re: Nausea that comes and goes...

My nausea gets worse if I don't sleep well (of course morning sickness prevents me from sleeping well too). I have to take Zofran from 8 weeks-some time past 20 weeks.

asteiner18 01-06-2013 06:20 PM

My cramping and nausea comes and goes. I don't know how far along I am though with all of my craziness. Worrying will only make things worse though, nothing you can do either way so just try to relax :goodvibes: I know that doesn't help, I am praying for you!

lynn97 01-06-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teacherpippi
My nausea gets worse if I don't sleep well (of course morning sickness prevents me from sleeping well too).

Yes, I have noticed this too.

I think that it always ebbs and flows a bit for me, though. It was that way with DS and has been this time around too. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

AniMommy 01-06-2013 11:58 PM

I would get it when I was hungry. Nothing like powering through nausea to eat! I had very little morning sickness in general and it definitely came and went. One day I had it one day or two not at all. I know it's hard not see see every thing as a sign.

Katie Mae 01-07-2013 04:29 PM

Yup. Currently what I'm experiencing. When I'm not sick, I feel nervous (we've already threatened miscarriage) but sort of grateful. Then I get so sick again I can't move off the couch and wonder why I wanted to be sick again. Lol. It's been just a weird beginning of pregnancy, and definitely not like my other two at all. I'm 7 ish weeks.

danigrace05 01-07-2013 06:42 PM

Had an ultrasound today and saw both heartbeats! Whew, now I can be thankful and not worry!

stevensmom 01-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danigrace05 (Post 16128030)
Had an ultrasound today and saw both heartbeats! Whew, now I can be thankful and not worry!

:cheer:

and change your siggy ;)

danigrace05 01-07-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevensmom

:cheer:

and change your siggy ;)

How's that? ;)

stevensmom 01-07-2013 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danigrace05 (Post 16128106)
How's that? ;)

much better :hugs:

however might want to get rid of 2 of the images, before a mod pm's you :giggle2:

Quote:

Limit of no more than 6 images (including smilies/blinkies)