Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   morning sickness vanishing? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421563)

MrsS 07-19-2012 07:14 PM

Re: morning sickness vanishing?

Thanks for the replies. I keep praying and knowing I need to trust God through this. It's hard waiting and not knowing. We haven't had an US and so we don't really know what's going on. But it won't change the outcome. I just need to be patient.

For some reason with this pregnancy I've really struggled with a foreboding feeling....even though we haven't had an issue in the past. This time it's been harder to just wait and see.

MrsS 07-21-2012 03:05 PM

I vomited again yesterday. I didn't today. It seems to ease up some days. I've got 1.5 weeks till we check HB with doppler.

rachaeljohnson 07-21-2012 03:35 PM

what day is your check? Mine is the 31st...we can wait patiently together...lol

MrsS 07-21-2012 07:25 PM

Mine's on Aug. 2. I'm so ready!

caedmyn 07-21-2012 07:37 PM

I'm 12 weeks and I've noticed that with the three pregnancies I've had bad morning sickness I'd still have a day here and there where I felt good. Now I just wish it would start going away this time. Also FWIW, I've been very paranoid about miscarrying this time (more so than usual that is) and even have had three dreams about miscarriage which I have never had before, even with the baby I miscarried several years ago. But I heard the heartbeat on Wednesday so everything appears to be fine.

MrsS 07-22-2012 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caedmyn (Post 15434786)
I'm 12 weeks and I've noticed that with the three pregnancies I've had bad morning sickness I'd still have a day here and there where I felt good. Now I just wish it would start going away this time. Also FWIW, I've been very paranoid about miscarrying this time (more so than usual that is) and even have had three dreams about miscarriage which I have never had before, even with the baby I miscarried several years ago. But I heard the heartbeat on Wednesday so everything appears to be fine.

It's so hard when you have that foreboding feeling. I'm so glad you heard the HB!

Adaline'sMama 08-04-2012 08:26 AM

How did your appointment go?

MrsS 08-04-2012 06:55 PM

It went great! I heard the heart beat and it was so reassuring! :) I still have nagging nausea but I haven't vomited since that week. It's def. not as bad as it was.

Adaline'sMama 08-05-2012 09:42 PM

Awesome. It's good to get relief.

bibbs 08-13-2012 06:32 AM

Don't worry! I had morning sickness which ended at week 10. It is simply your hormones changing...Try not to stress over it too much.