Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Snap - Ez and FB comparison please.. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5163)

girlywily 05-11-2006 10:47 AM

Snap - Ez and FB comparison please..

My FB mediums are too tight on the thighs for my 8 mon. son.

I love FB but want to try Snap-ez and see how it works out.

can someone give me a good reason to try them out?

I think chubby mediums will fit him.. I gotta measure his rise to make sure though. his wait- 16" thighs - 11"

Fullhouse 05-11-2006 10:59 AM

Re: Snap - Ez and FB comparison please..

I much prefer cm snap-ez. My ds is on the last thigh snap of the fb, but the tightest waist. On the cm me he is on the tightest snap setting.

raceNzanesmom 05-11-2006 01:22 PM

It's hard to describe. SEZ are cut different so I find they fit a lot better. I don't get wing droop, the elastic helps everything lay right, and the snap settings simply work better for my guy. I like how the back is cut a bit higher than the front too- so they're trim under the belly button, but no plumber's crack in the back. Plus the quality is 100% better on the SEZ. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

girlywily 05-11-2006 01:34 PM

there seems to be different types of SEZ:

Fleece, PUL and cotton.. which do you prefer? and would fleece be ok for summer too?

and what about the inserts? which inserts do you use w/ your SEZ?

SarahJane 05-11-2006 01:57 PM

Funny you should ask?

I love SNAP-EZ. I'm in the same boat with fit of FB mediums except for us it's a rise issue. The large FB don't fit well at all yet. I don't think we're going to even try the petite large because I sure he'll grow.

Anyway, SNAP-EZ fit our son beautifully. They are more snug all around and don't have a gaps or droops. They are harder to come by, but worth the wait.

I've tried:
PUL's love them!!!!
Fleece love them!!
Cotton pockets - cute but not for us. I don't like having to worry about a cover.

Good luck!

SJ

PS: He's wearing a large above. Fuller in the back and through the legs, lower in the front.

tanyaandallie 05-11-2006 02:43 PM

I like both. I have a few snap-ez. I like that they don't have the huge wings and are trim, well made, etc. I have had more leaks with them than with my fb. FB just don't ever leak for us but the snap-ez do when the soaker is about 75% soaked. I still like them and will probably get more!

hollyhobby30 05-11-2006 04:47 PM

You have to try one. You'll be back for more!! They just fit right and work. Love them. Wish they didn't cost so much and no inserts.

monkeylove 05-11-2006 04:51 PM

Yep...use them both, but I am hands down snap ez over fb's....great trim fit

hlahickman 05-11-2006 06:11 PM

Maybe it's me or ds, but I found the fit to be OK and they leaked everytime! I sold mine.
FB aren't the cutest, but they never leak for us

SandyG 05-11-2006 06:13 PM

chek the rise see what you need--if cm or sl
iliked se too