Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What do you wear to nurse at night during the winter? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57692)

tatumsmom 10-31-2006 09:50 AM

What do you wear to nurse at night during the winter?

This is for all you cold weather mamas..it is getting cold here, how do you nurse during the night w/o freezing?

MamaMel 10-31-2006 10:02 AM

Re: What do you wear to nurse at night during the winter?

I usually wear a button flannel PJ top and just unbutton it enough to give DD access!

KnottyLDSMama 10-31-2006 10:05 AM

I can't sleep unless it's cold, so winter isn't any different than any other time. I sleep topless. :) Plus, DS keeps me more than warm enough.

tatumsmom 10-31-2006 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonprysm (Post 413594)
I can't sleep unless it's cold, so winter isn't any different than any other time. I sleep topless. :) Plus, DS keeps me more than warm enough.

Your avitar gives me a good idea for the winter! Maybe I need to make some long baby legs to go all the way up my arms.:headscratch:

AngelMommy 10-31-2006 10:10 AM

I would sleep in just a bravado nursing bra and undies, but while nursing, i would throw on a robe, and leave it open. It was enough to keep my arms and body warm, but still left open access for nursing. :) I just kept the robe right next to the bed. I always nursed in the rocking chair, though. It was just what was most comfortable as DS needed to nurse upright. :goodvibes:

a_cthelen 10-31-2006 10:11 AM

It's not cold here :) So just my bra...

A'smommy 10-31-2006 10:17 AM

I just wear t-shirts or ordinary tops and lift up...DD is usually laying right there (cradle hold) so her body heat is warm enough.

10-31-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaMel (Post 413585)
I usually wear a button flannel PJ top and just unbutton it enough to give DD access!

:yeahthat:

hulkmama 10-31-2006 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A'smommy (Post 413636)
I just wear t-shirts or ordinary tops and lift up...DD is usually laying right there (cradle hold) so her body heat is warm enough.

:yeahthat: except I have a DS.

AshersMommy 10-31-2006 10:32 AM

It really doesn't get horribly cold here. In the summer I sleep in the nude, I guess I'll start wearing a pair of pants, but continue to go topless.