Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Aug 13 -*OCTOBER*- CHAT (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1548353)

stevensmom 10-01-2013 04:14 PM

I think I may make some spend too. Ambitious me!

For the hats...wool or acrylic?

***I know how to write, my iPod does not***

s@hmommy 10-01-2013 06:34 PM

Katie, I got the implant after dd1 and it was painless. I could just feel a tugging sensation.

It looks like the reflux is what slowed Paige down on her weight gain, she gained nearly a pound in the week she has been on it. She seems much happier as well.

s@hmommy 10-01-2013 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And just because, this is what I get to do every evening for bedtime.

Attachment 154648

stevensmom 10-01-2013 07:14 PM

Love the crabby onesie.

stevensmom 10-01-2013 09:27 PM

Here's what we did tonight.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...psf3362d25.jpg

Grandpa and grandma having fun.

3 ladybugs 10-02-2013 06:46 AM

Re: Aug 13 Weekly Chat: 9/30 - 10/6

Thank you everyone for the goodvibes on my out-laws. My DH is still feeling guilty but honestly I am questioning his sanity as he called his mother on Monday (to be a good son and makes sure they got in okay) and I caught him texting her last night. :rolleyes: Even a dog learns when he is kicked all the time. His reply to me was I talk all the time to my parents. Which is true, but my parents don't say that my life has no meaning and that I am a bad mother, or that I am the reason for all of their problems. Though my mom does say I am the reason for her stretch marks but I am an only child by her so that is probably true. :blush:

Missy - Congratulations again on the carseat! What color did you get? Does this mean in a year you will not be obsessing with me over what to get our little ones? I am waiting to see what is unveiled at the carseat show this year. I am hoping for the latest and greatest for YDS. :D Ideally a high rear facing weight limit. Though I don't know why I worry about that right now with my peanut!

Samantha and Erica I love the photos! Thanks for sharing!

Yesterday on my blog I posted these 2 photos:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-j...-833691067.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JnC_bxj686...0/100_0447.jpg

I think you can tell that they are brothers! :giggle2: What is funny about this is Maximillian was about 2 pounds heavier then Nathaniel at the photograph. They don't look it though.

s@hmommy 10-02-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs (Post 16952861)
Thank you everyone for the goodvibes on my out-laws. My DH is still feeling guilty but honestly I am questioning his sanity as he called his mother on Monday (to be a good son and makes sure they got in okay) and I caught him texting her last night. :rolleyes: Even a dog learns when he is kicked all the time. His reply to me was I talk all the time to my parents. Which is true, but my parents don't say that my life has no meaning and that I am a bad mother, or that I am the reason for all of their problems. Though my mom does say I am the reason for her stretch marks but I am an only child by her so that is probably true. :blush:

Missy - Congratulations again on the carseat! What color did you get? Does this mean in a year you will not be obsessing with me over what to get our little ones? I am waiting to see what is unveiled at the carseat show this year. I am hoping for the latest and greatest for YDS. :D Ideally a high rear facing weight limit. Though I don't know why I worry about that right now with my peanut!

I think you can tell that they are brothers! :giggle2: What is funny about this is Maximillian was about 2 pounds heavier then Nathaniel at the photograph. They don't look it though.

Oh my, do cute! I thought they were both of Nathaniel before I read it.

s@hmommy 10-02-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs (Post 16952861)

Oh my, so cute! I thought they were both of Nathaniel before I read it.

missydawn 10-02-2013 07:07 AM

Jennifer - I thought they were both N as well. Nope, I am pretty sure I am done with the next carseat. It was the one I was eyeing anyways. I got the green, drangonfly one. I don't plan on using it until summertime so it will be months of just staring at it LOL. You will have to keep me updated on what they are releasing there new.

blessedwifenmama 10-02-2013 07:37 AM

Missy- that's awesome about the carseat! IDK much about the foonf, other than that it's fairly new on the market.

Jennifer- those pics are so cute! I thought they were both Nathaniel too!

AFM, Adam had his 2 month checkup on Monday. He weighed 12 lbs 8 oz and was 23.5 in long. So basically right in the middle of the chart. Funny because everyone (even strangers in public) keeps commenting on how big he is. :giggle: