Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   !2 years ago today I gave birth to my first child. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=985086)

~happy2Bamommy~ 05-12-2010 06:39 AM

!2 years ago today I gave birth to my first child.

I stand in awe at how a one life can impact the lives of so many.

I can't believe it has been 12 years!!

It has gone by so,so fast.

I get a little scared thinking about how short the time I have left with my daughter being all ours and living with us probably is.

Wow. Just wow. I have a pre-teen :thud:

newbiemama 05-12-2010 09:23 AM

Re: !2 years ago today I gave birth to my first child.

what an accomplishment!! good luck in the years ahead!!

:yay:

cdrew13 05-12-2010 09:54 AM

My Stepson ( I am his only mother) turned 11 today- Happy Birthday to yours:)

momof3boys1girl 05-12-2010 01:05 PM

wow congrats on having a preteen :mrgreen: My oldest is almost 5 and I look at baby pictures and just cant believe where the time has gone.

misstinytoes 05-12-2010 05:57 PM

:hugs: It goes so fast.

I was having the same thoughts about my kids the other day. It is pretty amazing that only 5 years ago these little people didn't even EXIST and now in such a short amount of time they are here and have brought so much joy to our family. :goodvibes:

huntingflower 05-12-2010 07:00 PM

I feel the same way. My first born will be 12 in July and I cry sometimes when I think about her growing older and leaving me. I am hoping she chooses to go to university here so she can live with me longer hehe. I remarried 4 years ago and I keep thinking that in the 6 years I have been with my DH, she has changed so much. In another 6years she will be a woman, totally making her own decisions. The past 6 went by so fast and as i get older they go by even faster. It saddens me to realize how fast her teens are going to go by (for me). I don't think I am going to handle her moving out very well. It was just her and I for years....

Yes, pre-teen going on twenty. Hope you aren't having any difficulties yet. We are starting here with attitude but trying to nip it before it gets out of hand. Mood swings and what not are on the rise.. would be surprised if she starts her period over the summer. Egads!!

THBVsMama 05-13-2010 02:15 PM

It seems too far in the future for me to even comtemplate having a pre-teen/teenager, but I know the time will arrive all too soon :hugs: