Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   C Section Births (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   Happy to see this forum (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1326314)

pieceofjess 12-20-2011 04:41 PM

Happy to see this forum

I have had 2 csections and they were both great!
I hope this can be a place where women can tell their stories with pride and don't have to feel ashamed of their csections. :mrgreen:

magoose 12-20-2011 05:18 PM

Re: Happy to see this forum

absolutely!! :thumbsup:

meeshkasheeba 12-20-2011 05:40 PM

I don't know when this section became available, but I think it is awesome. I too have had 2 c-sections and although I wasn't thrilled with the idea, it definitely was the best thing for me and my boys and I am grateful I didn't keep my heels dug in against it.

Thanks Mods and Team members!

Lilmeow 12-21-2011 03:04 PM

im really happy for this thread too! ds is my main parenting forum and im glad i didnt have to find another forum just for support on cs :D

jessica

magoose 12-21-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilmeow (Post 14322950)
im really happy for this thread too! ds is my main parenting forum and im glad i didnt have to find another forum just for support on cs :D

jessica

Agreed! I love being on DS. I find so much great info on everything here, but sometimes I feel like i'm not like the "cool" kids with thier vaginal, natural births. This forum is actually really making me feel so much better about my decision to have a repeat c/s this time around.

the_dairyqueen 12-22-2011 11:29 PM

First time I've seen this section. YAY! I've had 3, first 2 were emergency because of half grown toddlers and tilted uterus and 3rd was planned. Would have been great to have this "back then" (a few years ago) but glad it's here now. :)

MJLViper 12-27-2011 10:10 PM

I also had two wonderful c/s.. my first were twins and I had just turned 17, my son was a repeat.

qsefthuko 12-28-2011 12:30 AM

I had 1 emergency section, 1 forced by doctor and another emergency section a week before the planned section. My mother has been a home birth midwife for almost 20 years go figure. She was the one who transported me when my daughters heart rate dropped to 30 beats minute. With heart decells with my first and third child we just didn't have a choice. With the third one I wasn't even in labor when he started having problems. Turned out to be 4 cord wraps strangling him. If we are fortunate enough to have another child it will have to be another section.
It can be hard to have no one to talk to who understands what its like to have sections when I wanted so bad to have a home birth.
My mother was so mad after the forced second section she wouldn't talk to me about it for many years after.
Anyways I am glad I just saw this thread.