Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   just your BASIC Tuesday...come on in! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673442)

mixed_chica 02-17-2009 06:40 AM

just your BASIC Tuesday...come on in!

wow, I'm starting the thread, walking up to a clean home and my son's not acting up!!! It's gonna be a good day!!!

mixed_chica 02-17-2009 06:44 AM

Re: just your BASIC Tuesday...come on in!

Qotd is there anything you "need" to buy?
My son is at the limits of our current stash and time for new ones. I'm a little nervous, don't want to get sucked in again, if you kwim!

Picklesmom1 02-17-2009 06:46 AM

nothing needed to buy here, I do need to figure out how to get the stink out of my prefolds today, I just about passed out changing a dipe this morning.

MommyScott 02-17-2009 06:48 AM

I need a handful of larger covers... not quite so large as a thirsties large, but bigger than a medium prorap.... any suggestions ladies?

Picklesmom1 02-17-2009 06:50 AM

sorry, no suggestions here, I only use hailey's hiney hiders and I have the OS covers that she makes. I've been using them on DS1 while he finished potty training, and also on DS2 since he was 8lbs

mixed_chica 02-17-2009 07:13 AM

it seems that I haven't been using covers in ages. He's always in longies or diaper only. Speaking of which, I need to get rid of the longies that are too little. No point holding on to everything

MommyScott 02-17-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixed_chica (Post 6341291)
it seems that I haven't been using covers in ages. He's always in longies or diaper only. Speaking of which, I need to get rid of the longies that are too little. No point holding on to everything

:werd:

on a totally separate note, if anyone needs a good deal on some nice infant prefolds, I was looking for something else on hyena cart and came across these http://hyenacart.com/zabibaby/index.php?p=49523

mixed_chica 02-17-2009 07:17 AM

I've got all this fabric but am wanting to save it to make trainers. Plus, I'm way to busy to sew right now

mom2piddle 02-17-2009 07:18 AM

:cowwave: morning! :giggle: I'm getting the big kids ready for their bus and then DD3 will go out to her bus and then the baby to daycare and me to Starbucks...Ahh, I mean "work" :giggle: I could really use some Starbucks right now! I'm not sure what it is in there that helps with the milk supply but it helps...at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :thumbsup:

I started crocheting my mom's gift this morning and frogged it twice...hopefully I'll be able to work on it a bit tonight....of course I have to finish the laundry tonight and go to the store for milk...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyScott (Post 6341132)
I need a handful of larger covers... not quite so large as a thirsties large, but bigger than a medium prorap.... any suggestions ladies?

I was wondering where you were yesterday! And Rebecca...I think she is working today though...

WOTB: very wet prem prefold getting ready to be another trifolded in a cover...

MommyScott 02-17-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2piddle (Post 6341322)
:cowwave: morning! :giggle: I'm getting the big kids ready for their bus and then DD3 will go out to her bus and then the baby to daycare and me to Starbucks...Ahh, I mean "work" :giggle: I could really use some Starbucks right now! I'm not sure what it is in there that helps with the milk supply but it helps...at least that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :thumbsup:

I started crocheting my mom's gift this morning and frogged it twice...hopefully I'll be able to work on it a bit tonight....of course I have to finish the laundry tonight and go to the store for milk...

I was wondering where you were yesterday! And Rebecca...I think she is working today though...

WOTB: very wet prem prefold getting ready to be another trifolded in a cover...

dh was home for the holiday so we went to the mall to do some shopping for HIM :giggle: he never goes shopping so it was a big deal