Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Are mods/admin moving and combining FSOT threads? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1582392)

syfitz 05-04-2014 07:25 AM

Are mods/admin moving and combining FSOT threads?

I just went to check on a FSOT post and saw that three of my listings were combined into one thread. They were for different items (in the same category) so the title of the thread did not indicate what the items were that I had posted in the other two. WTH?
Someone looking for inserts would not click on my "goodmama wet bag" title. Is this a new rule? Am I losing my mind and somehow posted it that way myself? (can't imagine how I could make that mistake)

TobinsTreasures 05-04-2014 07:29 AM

Re: Are mods/admin moving and combining FSOT threads?

I'm not sure about what's going on now, but in the past I thought you could only have one thread per category. Maybe the rule is getting enforced?

mibarra 05-04-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobinsTreasures (Post 17360268)
I'm not sure about what's going on now, but in the past I thought you could only have one thread per category. Maybe the rule is getting enforced?

The rule has been one thread per category as long as I've been here....

syfitz 05-04-2014 09:01 AM

So you can't post a FSOT thread for wet bags, and another for inserts? That is stupid and makes no sense. I have never had a problem doing that before.

missydawn 05-04-2014 09:01 AM

Yes that has always been a rule you can see here FSOT Rules We also posted a reminder here earlier this week FSOT Posting Reminders reminding people since we have noticed a lot of multiple posts in one category. So now we are just trying to clean up the FSOT boards.

missydawn 05-04-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syfitz (Post 17360349)
So you can't post a FSOT thread for wet bags, and another for inserts? That is stupid and makes no sense. I have never had a problem doing that before.

You can if they are in two different sections, for example you can post pockets in the pocket section and wool in the wool section but you cannot post two threads of wool in the wool section.

2+2macht4 05-04-2014 09:58 AM

Correct we only allow 1 thread per subforum. I have gone forum by forum combining hundreds of threads. I am happy to modify your title, or you can create a new thread with all items in the OP just flag the other for deletion by writing delete or reporting the post.