Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1037979)

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-27-2010 05:04 AM

Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Good MAWnin'!! :giggle: Had to give YA'LL a Southern greeting :mrgreen:

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-27-2010 05:07 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELC Knits (Post 10826424)

And April I love all those buttons!!!

Thank you!!:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adorkable Ellyn (Post 10826459)
:blush: hi everyone! due to curiosity killing the cat, yesterday morning I taught myself how to knit! (no thanks to the beautiful things and yarn skeins I see on DS since I became active this past week)
I'm pretty excited, and working on a Martha Stewart scarf pattern which is pretty basic but still delights me because I feel like I'm making something out of nothing.
I can see why this is addicting!! 1/3 of the way done right now and hoping to be done in the next few days to show it off!

Welcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetTandPickles (Post 10826595)

Looking adorable! Love the cookies!!

Thanks~They are my new faves

More moving today. I wish we could just rent a truck and do this all at once BUT I know this is cheaper. Almost there though! Just a few more days!! Hoping for at least 5 mins of knitting today too

gigifaye 07-27-2010 05:18 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Morning April! Good luck with the moving. I hate moving and have told DH that we're going to hire somebody because if we did it ourselves/with friends we'd be divorced and friendless by the end. LOL! ;)

Working on SB Revolution Shorties today.....

marķa 07-27-2010 06:14 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Morning

And as you know April i love love my buttons!!!

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-27-2010 06:17 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gigifaye (Post 10826809)
Morning April! Good luck with the moving. I hate moving and have told DH that we're going to hire somebody because if we did it ourselves/with friends we'd be divorced and friendless by the end. LOL! ;)

Working on SB Revolution Shorties today.....

I hate moving too HOWEVER I have been waiting 2 years for this one!! :giggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marķa (Post 10826944)
Morning

And as you know April i love love my buttons!!!

:mrgreen: Im so glad that you do!

marķa 07-27-2010 06:19 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
And now i“m thinking i need some project for cookie buttons lol!!

zander's mama 07-27-2010 06:20 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Morning everyone! I'm hoping I can work a full day at work today.....DS is starting to get sick and daycare may call saying I have to pick him up. I just CO a new romper this morning, but didn't get past the 3rd row yet. I'll eventually be needing some buttons for it *wink April* I just need to decide on what and to wait until I see how big the button holes are.

gigifaye 07-27-2010 06:21 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
April - did you see that DBK is stocking Roberta on Tiny Lady Coop this week? Or did you get some already?

TheLittleButtonBakery 07-27-2010 06:34 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by marķa (Post 10826978)
And now i“m thinking i need some project for cookie buttons lol!!

I LOVED making the cookies!! Im thinking sugar cookies with colored sprinkes would be cute!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zander's mama (Post 10826983)
Morning everyone! I'm hoping I can work a full day at work today.....DS is starting to get sick and daycare may call saying I have to pick him up. I just CO a new romper this morning, but didn't get past the 3rd row yet. I'll eventually be needing some buttons for it *wink April* I just need to decide on what and to wait until I see how big the button holes are.

I hope your DS feels better! :hugs: PM me when you are ready for buttons :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigifaye (Post 10826988)
April - did you see that DBK is stocking Roberta on Tiny Lady Coop this week? Or did you get some already?

GASP! I didnt!! I will probably have to wait though. :cry: All of our funds are tied up in our move right now. Maybe ill get lucky in a few weeks. Everytime I look at SWEET Roberta shes screams at me "Make me a Skirty!!!" :giggle:

marķa 07-27-2010 06:51 AM

Re: Knitters/Hookers/Spinners/Dyers *WIP* 7/27
 
April don“t give me any more ideas lol


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors