Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Bean #2's *almost* all mama made stash SUPER crazy pic heavy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1492498)

ckck 02-17-2013 06:55 PM

Re: Bean #2's *almost* all mama made stash SUPER crazy pic heavy

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamajoe (Post 16300378)
Thanks! To be honest i hated gowns with my first, but the shirts was just sitting there screaming at me to be made into a gown. I have a few of hubby's shirts i want to steal too, but he has other opinions :giggle2: i'm determined to love them this time since they are so cute!

Well if you sell, please lmk :)

Aidensmommalove 02-17-2013 07:02 PM

That's amazing!!!!! I mean everything is amazing!!!!

What pattern did you use for the kimono shirts and sleep gown? They are so lovely!

What pattern was used for the diapers? :wub:

FernHollow 02-17-2013 07:03 PM

What a lucky baby to have all the lovely fluff! :wub:

mamajoe 02-17-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidensmommalove (Post 16300445)
That's amazing!!!!! I mean everything is amazing!!!!

What pattern did you use for the kimono shirts and sleep gown? They are so lovely!

What pattern was used for the diapers? :wub:

The shirt i just turned a gerber shirt inside out and traced it :blush:. The gown was a tutorial i found googling, somthing like "t shirt to newborn gown", she had a pattern in there, i would personally add a couple inches of length to it tho.

Diapers started out at the DD free pattern, but made quite a few changes as i evolved through making a set for a friend, basically adding in the things i liked from other fitteds/diapers i owned.

Aidensmommalove 02-17-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamajoe (Post 16300463)

The shirt i just turned a gerber shirt inside out and traced it :blush:. The gown was a tutorial i found googling, somthing like "t shirt to newborn gown", she had a pattern in there, i would personally add a couple inches of length to it tho.

Diapers started out at the DD free pattern, but made quite a few changes as i evolved through making a set for a friend, basically adding in the things i liked from other fitteds/diapers i owned.

Thank you :)

Nicolenutt 02-17-2013 07:25 PM

Wow mama....well done! I love it all, you have a great eye for sets/colours everything is just perfect!!

brina1823 02-17-2013 07:45 PM

You are one talented mama. Fabulous job!

revolekim 02-17-2013 08:55 PM

Everything is awesome! Totally makes me wanted another newbie...and mine is only four months old! ;)

solobluedancer 02-17-2013 09:40 PM

You are one awesome mama! What a lucky lil babe.

Sarah-B 02-17-2013 10:04 PM

I want to be your baby!!! Baaahahaha! Seriously so lucky. And you are EXTREMELY TALENTED!