Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WWB Cover ~ sizing ? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62197)

moonphishers 11-13-2006 11:28 AM

WWB Cover ~ sizing ?

I purchased a super cute WWB cover and love it! but am having trouble with it over a prefold and the one fitted I have :cry: .

My DS is a size medium according to the sizing on the website - but have I missed something with covers and should have got a large?

TIA :thumbsup:

kgsd 11-13-2006 11:31 AM

Re: WWB Cover ~ sizing ?

I bought some small WWB covers and found they were a little big.

MamaMegan 11-13-2006 11:36 AM

How are you folding the prefold? My DD is normally a bit too big for most mediums but the medium WWBs are the only ones that fit right-- I snappi a premium baby prefold (trifolding so doesn't work in it for us), or use fitted (large fitted even).

MamaMel 11-13-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaMegan (Post 448892)
How are you folding the prefold? My DD is normally a bit too big for most mediums but the medium WWBs are the only ones that fit right-- I snappi a premium baby prefold (trifolding so doesn't work in it for us), or use fitted (large fitted even).

I find that trifolding an infant PF fits perfect :thumbsup:

My DD wears a medium and its a bit big on her. How is it not fitting?

moonphishers 11-13-2006 11:46 AM

well I haven't tried it in a few days but IIRC it's in the tummy and also the pf sticks out a bit on the back bottom, by his cheek, I'll try it again after he wakes up and see just what the details are of the ill-fit! it may just be me/the way I am putting the pf on - I'll try the suggestions and see what we get!! :thumbsup:
Thanks all!!!!!

MamaMegan 11-13-2006 11:47 AM

I just went and tried the the lone infant prefold we have- and it did work trifoled. :thumbsup: Good to know-- especially for DH.

moonphishers 11-14-2006 02:40 AM

okay well I forgot to check it out- if I do try some stuff and get something to work I'll post back - like I said (I think) I really want this one to work cuz it's too cute to give up on! :giggle: thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonphishers 11-16-2006 01:09 AM

okay - not that anyone was holding their breath on this one - but I tried it today and in the back of the crotch area it seems to short.. I dunno - I'll just have tom ess with it when I use it because I really like it :) :goodvibes:

offlikeapromdress 11-16-2006 07:41 AM

I have never used them over a fitted. I purchased the sleeves to them. But I havebought a ton of mediums from her and they fit my 15lb 3mos old and my skinny 18lb 17mos old the same...lol

sewingmama2005 11-16-2006 07:42 AM

What is a WWB?