Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Daily Chat Threads (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Newborn Chat - week of 4/20 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724707)

abbi_n_nadia 04-20-2009 08:40 AM

Newborn Chat - week of 4/20

Hi mamas!

Starting a new thread, I hope thats ok with everyone! I felt pretty good all weekend with very little morning sickness so I just enjoyed it as much as I could. We went out to eat and went shopping. So I wasn't online much over the weekend.

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

:goodvibes:

abbi_n_nadia 04-20-2009 08:47 AM

Re: Newborn Chat - week of 4/20

So I have 6 more xs thirsties on the way and I think that will complete our nb (diaper) stash! :yay: So I'm going to take some stash pics when they get here, hopefully today! We still need more covers but I think we're good on diapers now except for prefolds, I haven't bought any prefolds yet and I was thinking of getting 24 or so orange edges. Or possibly 12 preemie and 12 orange edge....? I'm not sure yet.

joanna19 04-20-2009 09:15 AM

i am soooo sick this morning. :yuck:

JadensMommy 04-20-2009 09:24 AM

i was up all night with heartburn. it was awful.

this week should be a good fluffy week, but most of it is bigger stuff for jaden.

Bumstoppers 04-20-2009 10:00 AM

Okay so I have decided that I must have some twillight diapers in my newborn stash too :blush:

MatildasMum 04-20-2009 10:03 AM

((((JoAnna)))

So - Stella officially moved into her Periwinkles yesterday. We're going to keep our two dozen orange edged for now - as they are great for tri-folding, stuffing, general clean ups but may sell one dozen down the line.

My baby is growing. :cry: :yay:

JadensMommy 04-20-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beck2boys1girl (Post 7001342)
Okay so I have decided that I must have some twillight diapers in my newborn stash too :blush:

my dh would probably kill me if i had twilight diapers in our stash. :giggle2:

Bumstoppers 04-20-2009 10:09 AM

My dh is so dense when it comes to Twilight-he refuses to even watch or listen about it..

Jenifer 04-20-2009 10:11 AM

hiya guys!
:hugs: amy, i feel that way too! meason is filling out his NB sleepers a bit better now, and loosing some of that newborn acne/skin wierdness, staying awake more then 2 minutes a day.. he is growing already :cry: i guess that means that next year this time its time to baby dance for another :giggle2:

measons cover situation is frusterating me.. we have one bummis super brite, i LOVE the fit of it.. everything else-huge. and its frusterating and annoying.. his cord site is still oozy so we cant have anything on it.. i cant wait for his NB luxe to get here... BSWW are big, prowraps are huge, WWB are big, everything is big big big and its frusterating! :( oh well, he will grow into it..

Jenifer 04-20-2009 10:11 AM

OH and i changed my avi :giggle: