Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   sooo, who's your favorite knitter..... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=984132)

Riley-Madison 05-10-2010 08:26 PM

sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
here or otherwise? pics of their work would be GREAT!

applebutter 05-10-2010 08:35 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
Lisa of Retro Baby - I only have one pair from her, but they are perfection. When we're ready for longies again, I'm planning to take up all her time knitting for DS. So if you need woolies now, get in line before I do. :giggle:

These are the shorties we have from Lisa (MM Danaides).
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/x...yretrobaby.jpg

Riley-Madison 05-10-2010 08:38 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
haha. does she have a big waiting list? thats on HC right?

We love wool, but use it mostly for it's cuteness as I only own one fitted diaper :)

no-one needs to know whats under it...right :)

ckck 05-10-2010 08:42 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
That would be like picking a favorite sister for me :giggle: Sooooooooo many amazing knitters out there :wub: I do have one that I use more frequently... but I"m not telling who it is because I love the others equally :loveit:

ajane 05-10-2010 08:45 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ckck (Post 10220096)
That would be like picking a favorite sister for me :giggle: Sooooooooo many amazing knitters out there :wub: I do have one that I use more frequently... but I"m not telling who it is because I love the others equally :loveit:

:yeahthat:

:mrgreen:

Riley-Madison 05-10-2010 08:45 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
you *could* list them all ya know :)
I like variety

applebutter 05-10-2010 08:46 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley-Madison (Post 10220069)
haha. does she have a big waiting list? thats on HC right?

We love wool, but use it mostly for it's cuteness as I only own one fitted diaper :)

no-one needs to know whats under it...right :)

Not sure what her list is like now, but it might be long come September :-p (shhhh, don't tell DH!)

Nickel+3 05-10-2010 08:47 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
I usually just knit myself :giggle: but I have seen some beautiful stuff from Shy Violet.

applebutter 05-10-2010 08:51 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickelsey (Post 10220138)
I usually just knit myself :giggle: but I have seen some beautiful stuff from Shy Violet.

I've drooled over lots of her stuff. ITA!

Riley-Madison 05-10-2010 09:00 PM

Re: sooo, who's your favorite knitter.....
 
what ITA mean?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors