Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Anyone have or try a Ballbaby Overall?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148698)

GoddessWifeMom 05-16-2007 12:00 PM

Anyone have or try a Ballbaby Overall??

I'm looking at these and the are so pretty.

I'm looking for a MT that will be lighter for summer for DS.

Anyone have one or try one is it like a BH at all?

desicasi 05-16-2007 12:19 PM

Re: Anyone have or try a Ballbaby Overall??

I have one and love it. It is kind of like a BH but it has wide straps so it almost feels like you're wearing a wrap but you're not. I LOVE the wide straps. I've heard that it doesn't work well for some frames though, do you have a local NINO group that you might be able to try one at?

GoddessWifeMom 05-16-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desicasi (Post 1089989)
I have one and love it. It is kind of like a BH but it has wide straps so it almost feels like you're wearing a wrap but you're not. I LOVE the wide straps. I've heard that it doesn't work well for some frames though, do you have a local NINO group that you might be able to try one at?

Yeah I have a local NINO I'll have to check it out and see if I can try one.

Or I might just give in and get one.

I saw a thread on TBW with pics of every with theirs and the look soo comfy.

desicasi 05-16-2007 12:24 PM

They really are comfy. My DD wears DS in it sometimes and she has never said it was uncomfortable or anything. I just remember at our NINO meeting one of the ladies said she couldn't get it on exactly right.

GoddessWifeMom 05-16-2007 07:23 PM

Just a bump to see if anyone else has one or has tried one. :thumbsup:

dreamtiger 05-16-2007 07:33 PM

I tried one at a local NINO meeting and I loved it! I didn't wear it for very long but I really really wanted one. The only reason I'm not getting one is because I already have a babyhawk and I don't see any reason I need TWO mei tais... wish I got the BBO in the first place instead of the babyhawk...

GoddessWifeMom 05-16-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamtiger (Post 1092198)
I tried one at a local NINO meeting and I loved it! I didn't wear it for very long but I really really wanted one. The only reason I'm not getting one is because I already have a babyhawk and I don't see any reason I need TWO mei tais... wish I got the BBO in the first place instead of the babyhawk...

Oh see I wouldn't give up my BH for a million dollars, well maybe 1 million :laugh:.

DS LOVES it so much he falls asleep RIGHT AWAY when he goes in it and looks like he's in bliss. :giggle:

It's just backed in Minkee so it's REALLY hot in the heat esp. since DS is a hot guy.

I'm glad ppl like the BBO just makes me want to get one so badly.

I'm just wondering about not having a headrest but DS doesn't really "use" the BH one right now.