Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Getting nervous in the home strech ... 26 days left ... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326687)

crunchymomof3 02-01-2008 06:53 PM

Getting nervous in the home strech ... 26 days left ...

So with DS #1 he was early .. so I have never gotten this far being preggers before .. We are so not ready but today I am super tired and just want to nap .. If I do not go into labor on my own before then I am being induced on 2/27 :goodvibes: my daddy's birthday ... I hope we can finish up our prep this weekend so I feel more ready .. I mean the dipes and clothes are ready just the house is cluttered and we need to organize our room. And I have to pack my bags .. we are close just not their.. The other thing I am nervous about is I did not prepare for labor yet :blush: Last time it happened so fast and I ended up on pit with an epi .. this time if I am induced I will probably due any epi too but I do not want to be induced .. well some days I do .. so I have some time to get ready and he comes on my dad's b-day :goodvibes: OK well enough rambling for now .. Anyone else in the home strech .. Thanks for reading this far if you did

tmfletch 02-01-2008 07:23 PM

Re: Getting nervous in the home strech ... 26 days left ...

Yay for the homestretch!! I'm sure that all will be fine whether everything is ready or not when your LO gets here. Sometimes I think that we tend to put more stress and worry on ourselves than necessary. Just kick back and enjoy the last of the days that you will have your LO all to yourself. Best wishes to you for a safe and easy delivery! :hugs:

rawheid 02-02-2008 10:05 AM

Best wishes!!!

Mirasmom 02-02-2008 10:54 AM

Uh yeah...I'm getting really nervous about my abilities of being a mama for two...I know it will be fine, but still scary, kwim?? Plus- it feels like he is so CRAMMED in there! like every movement he's like- "Hey, scoot over! Gimme some room!"

mom2B 02-02-2008 11:00 AM

Iam nervous too. I am very nervous Iam going to be a mom of five. YICKS< but i have never had 2 kids so close. 1.5 years apart. But Iam really ready to have this baby in my arms and out of the body. I pray for the prefect delivery, LOL quick and slick. Just kidding. But you all sure understand. I think we get nerved up about having a new one but the truth is we know how much we love our children now. Its just going to be fine. That is what moms do is love best. Those who dont and end up doing things we cant even imagin, to me were never human to begin with.